Breaking! IG Horowitz Has Completed His FISA Abuse Investigation...Drafting Report For AG Barr

Oh my oh my! Expect panic throughout the Deep State. I saw Congressman Ratcliffe confirm it last night on Hannity?

Rep. Ratcliffe: DoJ IG Horowitz has completed his probe into alleged FISA abuses (Video)
If it has anything at all about FBI/DOJ irregularities - and odds are it must contain at least some questionable actions - Mueller may as well cancel his Cap Hill visit on the 17th as it will be 3rd page NYTimes news at best. My guess? Barr will release the IG Report on or about the 14th.

God, I love this country.

Oh my oh my! Expect panic throughout the Deep State. I saw Congressman Ratcliffe confirm it last night on Hannity?

Rep. Ratcliffe: DoJ IG Horowitz has completed his probe into alleged FISA abuses (Video)
If it has anything at all about FBI/DOJ irregularities - and odds are it must contain at least some questionable actions - Mueller may as well cancel his Cap Hill visit on the 17th as it will be 3rd page NYTimes news at best. My guess? Barr will release the IG Report on or about the 14th.

The IG report isn't the cherry on top of the deep state investigation, the IG has very limited investigative authority. Its the Durham and Huber investigations with grand jury testimony that will have the deep state indictments. So Barr should have plenty of ammo to go after the coup plotters by the end of July.

The IG report isn't the cherry on top of the deep state investigation, the IG has very limited investigative authority. Its the Durham and Huber investigations with grand jury testimony that will have the deep state indictments. So Barr should have plenty of ammo to go after the coup plotters by the end of July.
Your assessment is correct.

Literally no one with an ounce of common sense gives a shit. This is red meat to keep the sheep perpetually angry at the evil dems.
and what is RUSSIA????
A legit threat to our democracy as confirmed multiple times over.

People like you are a legitimate threat to our Republic.

I agree. We have a government that you support that doesn't like people thinking for themselves. You are perfect to them.

Literally no one with an ounce of common sense gives a shit. This is red meat to keep the sheep perpetually angry at the evil dems.
and what is RUSSIA????
yet trump had zero to do with it but you eat that red meat with a spork and get angry when others don't share your gruel.

LOL...Zero to do with it. I know you're not intelligent. I mean, we both know that much. But it's funny how hard you try to be ignorant of the world you live in.

and what is RUSSIA????

I agree. We have a government that you support that doesn't like people thinking for themselves. You are perfect to them.

Au contraire. That is exactly the Gov't I do support. You support groups like Antifa aka Fascists. I am OK with debates but I am not OK with labeling people who disagree with you as racist, sexist, homophobes. See the difference?

and what is RUSSIA????
yet trump had zero to do with it but you eat that red meat with a spork and get angry when others don't share your gruel.

LOL...Zero to do with it. I know you're not intelligent. I mean, we both know that much. But it's funny how hard you try to be ignorant of the world you live in.

"We both know that much"

LOL...that statement doesn't make any sense.

The DemonRATS have had a narrative that was specious, fabricated on the go, and FALSE.

Solomon et al., on the other hand, have a fact based narrative that was set in stone in the early 2017s thanks to verbal debriefing from Rogers and Flynn, is to be released piece by piece with the climax in October 2020, and completely true.

People may doubt this, but it’s blatantly obvious from the tit for tat trio of stories originating from Solomon, Carter, and a smattering of lesser reporters like Ross, Rosiak, etc. These hit their sites, are repeated by Hannity, Rush, Bongino, over and over, and then are retweeted by TrumpMedia©.

At first I was one of those who was frustrated, but it’s a very clearly orchestrated pattern set to cause information chaos (as in Dems dont know what’s coming next) primed right for the Dem primaries (designed to result in a contentious brokered convention), resulting in a horrific, woeful general.

Have fun!

FISA is now equated with "star chamber" .

Shameful.

But not quite as shameful as most people (American and "other") having no idea of what "star chamber" means.
That's what happens when you're indoctrinated, not educated.

and what is RUSSIA????

now how about attacking the issue instead of me?

prove trump was involved in this russia collusion/conspiracy.

and what is RUSSIA????

"We both know that much"

he's talking to himself. the only *other* person who considers him intelligent.

and what is RUSSIA????

Au contraire. That is exactly the Gov't I do support. You support groups like Antifa aka Fascists. I am OK with debates but I am not OK with labeling people who disagree with you as racist, sexist, homophobes. See the difference?

LOL did you really just say that antifa = fascists???

Do you know what the word antifa means? LOL.

You can see on full display how your masters have brainwashed you. Think for yourself.

and what is RUSSIA????

"We both know that much"

You're right, he probably doesn't realize how unintelligent he is. Ignorance is bliss.

and what is RUSSIA????

now how about attacking the issue instead of me?

prove trump was involved in this russia collusion/conspiracy.

Yawn, I could show you video evidence of him handing classified documents to Putin himself and you'd say one of two things.

1) Fake News
2) So what's wrong with sharing info with Putin. Obama/Clinton did it too.

and what is RUSSIA????

"We both know that much"

he's talking to himself. the only *other* person who considers him intelligent.

There are plenty of intelligent people on this site. Unfortunately you aren't one of them.

When nothing comes of this "story", just like nothing came of all the other nonsense you've been fed the past few years, you will be fed another story about how the "deep state is preventing justice".

You're all being sold one lie after another and you don't stop to question the shit you're being told.

Forum List

Back