Breaking! IG Horowitz Has Completed His FISA Abuse Investigation...Drafting Report For AG Barr

When nothing comes of this "story", just like nothing came of all the other nonsense you've been fed the past few years, you will be fed another story about how the "deep state is preventing justice".

You're all being sold one lie after another and you don't stop to question the shit you're being told.
As are you idiots on the left.

A legit threat to our democracy as confirmed multiple times over.
yet trump had zero to do with it but you eat that red meat with a spork and get angry when others don't share your gruel.

LOL...Zero to do with it. I know you're not intelligent. I mean, we both know that much. But it's funny how hard you try to be ignorant of the world you live in.

"We both know that much"

LOL...that statement doesn't make any sense.
he's talking to himself. the only *other* person who considers him intelligent.

There are plenty of intelligent people on this site. Unfortunately you aren't one of them.
None are libs.

Literally no one with an ounce of common sense gives a shit. This is red meat to keep the sheep perpetually angry at the evil dems.
and what is RUSSIA????
As are retarded demoncraps.
2 nd grade pathetic insult.
Dead giveaway for zero college.
Did you know in real debates you are not allowed to blab 2 nd grade insults?

yet trump had zero to do with it but you eat that red meat with a spork and get angry when others don't share your gruel.

LOL...Zero to do with it. I know you're not intelligent. I mean, we both know that much. But it's funny how hard you try to be ignorant of the world you live in.

"We both know that much"

There are plenty of intelligent people on this site. Unfortunately you aren't one of them.
None are libs.
Another brain who has no idea of the def of liberal.
Study Latin darlin

and what is RUSSIA????

People like you are a legitimate threat to our Republic.

I agree. We have a government that you support that doesn't like people thinking for themselves. You are perfect to them.

Au contraire. That is exactly the Gov't I do support. You support groups like Antifa aka Fascists. I am OK with debates but I am not OK with labeling people who disagree with you as racist, sexist, homophobes. See the difference?

LOL did you really just say that antifa = fascists???

Do you know what the word antifa means? LOL.

You can see on full display how your masters have brainwashed you. Think for yourself.

IDC what they call themselves. They are FASCISTS.

Followers of a political philosophy characterized by authoritarian views and a strong central government. That is Antifa. Big Gov't and bash those who disagree with their views? Are you one of them?

"We both know that much"

He is more intelligent than you and I am happy to compare resumes with you at any time.

and what is RUSSIA????

now how about attacking the issue instead of me?

prove trump was involved in this russia collusion/conspiracy.

Yawn, I could show you video evidence of him handing classified documents to Putin himself and you'd say one of two things.

1) Fake News
2) So what's wrong with sharing info with Putin. Obama/Clinton did it too.
great - show it and let's see.

however, i can show you obama talking about being relected so he's free'er to work with putin. what excuse did you give? you're expecting people to do what you did and that's just bullshit.

show me crimes trump did. not what you think he did, not what you "believe" he did - but what he did and the specific law he broke.

btw - we *do* have evidence of hillary mishandling classified documents - care to comment there?

nevermind. i've had my dumbass quota for the day. maybe tomorrow.

and what is RUSSIA????

I agree. We have a government that you support that doesn't like people thinking for themselves. You are perfect to them.

Au contraire. That is exactly the Gov't I do support. You support groups like Antifa aka Fascists. I am OK with debates but I am not OK with labeling people who disagree with you as racist, sexist, homophobes. See the difference?

You can see on full display how your masters have brainwashed you. Think for yourself.

Today, antifa activists focus on harassing right wing extremists both online and in real life. Antifa is not a unified group; it is loose collection of local/regional groups and individuals. Their presence at a protest is intended to intimidate and dissuade racists, but the use of violent measures by some antifa against their adversaries can create a vicious, self-defeating cycle of attacks, counter-attacks and blame. This is why most established civil rights organizations criticize antifa tactics as dangerous and counterproductive.

Who are the Antifa?

RDD the traitor...LoL

...and yet Antifa was one of 3 groups proven to have taken money from the Russians to spread racial hatred and violence throughout the US, the other 2 being 'The Black Fist' and 'Black Lives matter'....

Followers of a political philosophy characterized by authoritarian views and a strong central government. That is Antifa. Big Gov't and bash those who disagree with their views? Are you one of them?

You have no clue what "Antifa" literally stands for. Let me help you. Anti-Fa_____. What do you think the blank letters are?

This is pretty amazing that you are proving my point in real time.

I can promise you that Antifa is anything but in favor of authoritarian views and a strong central government.

"We both know that much"

He is more intelligent than you and I am happy to compare resumes with you at any time.

You don't understand that Antifa is short for something but somehow can't figure out what it might be. You've already let us know how deep your critical thinking skills go.

now how about attacking the issue instead of me?

prove trump was involved in this russia collusion/conspiracy.

Yawn, I could show you video evidence of him handing classified documents to Putin himself and you'd say one of two things.

1) Fake News
2) So what's wrong with sharing info with Putin. Obama/Clinton did it too.
great - show it and let's see.

however, i can show you obama talking about being relected so he's free'er to work with putin. what excuse did you give? you're expecting people to do what you did and that's just bullshit.

show me crimes trump did. not what you think he did, not what you "believe" he did - but what he did and the specific law he broke.

btw - we *do* have evidence of hillary mishandling classified documents - care to comment there?

nevermind. i've had my dumbass quota for the day. maybe tomorrow.

Hilarious on all accounts. Even now it becomes all about Obama and Clinton. It's like you are programmed to do that.

Oh wait, you are.

Today, antifa activists focus on harassing right wing extremists both online and in real life. Antifa is not a unified group; it is loose collection of local/regional groups and individuals. Their presence at a protest is intended to intimidate and dissuade racists, but the use of violent measures by some antifa against their adversaries can create a vicious, self-defeating cycle of attacks, counter-attacks and blame. This is why most established civil rights organizations criticize antifa tactics as dangerous and counterproductive.

Who are the Antifa?

RDD the traitor...LoL

From YOUR link.

"These violent counter-protesters are often members of the “antifa” (short for “antifascist”)".

Your article says they are antifascist yet you said antifa = fascist.

LOL, so which is it? I love this shit, you literally are arguing against yourself now.

Glad to see Barr is getting the report. I'm wondering just what's in it. Would be nice if we could all read it.

Literally no one with an ounce of common sense gives a shit. This is red meat to keep the sheep perpetually angry at the evil dems.
and what is RUSSIA????
An existential threat! Get this. . . .When election time rolls around, the Russians. . . SAY THINGS ON THE INTERNET! That's right! They say things about our election! Things that might not even be true! They spent almost half a million dollars taking out ads last time around, just saying whatever they want! As though the first amendment applies to foreigners! NO! Foreigners don't get to speak out in our elections! Unless they're the president of Mexico. Or France's PM. Or the UK's. Or the mayor of London. Or Angela Merkel. Or EU MP's. Or La Raza. Or illegal immigrants. Or virtually anybody other than the people that we've tried to tie to the president who we don't like.

You have no clue what "Antifa" literally stands for. Let me help you. Anti-Fa_____. What do you think the blank letters are?

This is pretty amazing that you are proving my point in real time.

I can promise you that Antifa is anything but in favor of authoritarian views and a strong central government.
LMAO you're that ignorant?

WOW! You need to learn history.

Forum List

Back