Breaking! IG Horowitz Has Completed His FISA Abuse Investigation...Drafting Report For AG Barr

Au contraire. That is exactly the Gov't I do support. You support groups like Antifa aka Fascists. I am OK with debates but I am not OK with labeling people who disagree with you as racist, sexist, homophobes. See the difference?

LOL did you really just say that antifa = fascists???

Do you know what the word antifa means? LOL.

You can see on full display how your masters have brainwashed you. Think for yourself.

Today, antifa activists focus on harassing right wing extremists both online and in real life. Antifa is not a unified group; it is loose collection of local/regional groups and individuals. Their presence at a protest is intended to intimidate and dissuade racists, but the use of violent measures by some antifa against their adversaries can create a vicious, self-defeating cycle of attacks, counter-attacks and blame. This is why most established civil rights organizations criticize antifa tactics as dangerous and counterproductive.

Who are the Antifa?

RDD the traitor...LoL

From YOUR link.

"These violent counter-protesters are often members of the “antifa” (short for “antifascist”)".

Your article says they are antifascist yet you said antifa = fascist.

LOL, so which is it? I love this shit, you literally are arguing against yourself now.

Did you read the verbiage?

Sound like Fascists to me. IDC what they call themselves. Actions speak louder than words.

Their presence at a protest is intended to intimidate and dissuade racists, but the use of violent measures by some antifa against their adversaries can create a vicious, self-defeating cycle of attacks, counter-attacks and blame. This is why most established civil rights organizations criticize antifa tactics as dangerous and counterproductive.

The argument is not whether or not they are violent. You said antifa = fascists. Which clearly tells us you don't understand what Antifa stands for (hint: it's literally in their name) or what fascism is. My guess, it's both.

Wrong. IDC what they call themselves as their actions equate to Fascism. Keep showing how intelligent you are.

Au contraire. That is exactly the Gov't I do support. You support groups like Antifa aka Fascists. I am OK with debates but I am not OK with labeling people who disagree with you as racist, sexist, homophobes. See the difference?

You can see on full display how your masters have brainwashed you. Think for yourself.

IDC what they call themselves. They are FASCISTS.

Followers of a political philosophy characterized by authoritarian views and a strong central government. That is Antifa. Big Gov't and bash those who disagree with their views? Are you one of them?

You have no clue what "Antifa" literally stands for. Let me help you. Anti-Fa_____. What do you think the blank letters are?

This is pretty amazing that you are proving my point in real time.

I can promise you that Antifa is anything but in favor of authoritarian views and a strong central government.
Funny but only because it's hilarious that any one person can bring so much stupid to the table. Do you read what you write? Do you understand that your verbal vomit is absolutely everything you accuse the "other" side of?
No? I didn't think so, you obviously have no capacity to comprehend anything other than the liberal pap you suck up and think is intellectual brilliance.

I always find it interesting that the most insane people in this country refer to themselves as either "warriors" or "patriots" of some sort. Your fantasy world knows no bounds.

The glass is shattering. I recommend Self Awareness.

When nothing comes of this "story", just like nothing came of all the other nonsense you've been fed the past few years, you will be fed another story about how the "deep state is preventing justice".

You're all being sold one lie after another and you don't stop to question the shit you're being told.

Exactly. When this narrative fails, and it will fail. It will simply be rolled into the larger"deep state" conspiracy.

When nothing comes of this "story", just like nothing came of all the other nonsense you've been fed the past few years, you will be fed another story about how the "deep state is preventing justice".

You're all being sold one lie after another and you don't stop to question the shit you're being told.

Exactly. When this narrative fails, and it will fail. It will simply be rolled into the larger"deep state" conspiracy.

Exactly?! OK...another loon

LOL...
Tell us some more about how Hillary was "protected from prosecution", fool.

LOL...

Find one post of mine that says that. Thanks in advance. In America you’re innocent until proven guilty. Now back up your claim please.

LOL...

Find one post of mine that says that. Thanks in advance. In America you’re innocent until proven guilty. Now back up your claim please.

It's an example of what I posted about narratives failing and being turned in to conspiracies, fool.

LOL...

It's an example of what I posted about narratives failing and being turned in to conspiracies, fool.

Careful not to fall down as you back pedal.

FBI: Clinton staff destroyed devices with hammers - CNN Video

This is fun.

Followers of a political philosophy characterized by authoritarian views and a strong central government. That is Antifa. Big Gov't and bash those who disagree with their views? Are you one of them?

You have no clue what "Antifa" literally stands for. Let me help you. Anti-Fa_____. What do you think the blank letters are?

I can promise you that Antifa is anything but in favor of authoritarian views and a strong central government.
Funny but only because it's hilarious that any one person can bring so much stupid to the table. Do you read what you write? Do you understand that your verbal vomit is absolutely everything you accuse the "other" side of?
No? I didn't think so, you obviously have no capacity to comprehend anything other than the liberal pap you suck up and think is intellectual brilliance.

I always find it interesting that the most insane people in this country refer to themselves as either "warriors" or "patriots" of some sort. Your fantasy world knows no bounds.
As your idiocy knows none.
Alas, engaging you is a battle of wits and you are the unarmed opponent and therefor unworthy of my time and effort. Your obtuse refusal to acknowledge your stupidity and blindness to reality and truth have marked you as useless and incapable of adult discussion.
Have a lovely life.

Does this mean you'll stop wasting my time by responding any further?

Alas, engaging you is a battle of wits and you are the unarmed opponent and therefor unworthy of my time and effort. Your obtuse refusal to acknowledge your stupidity and blindness to reality and truth have marked you as useless and incapable of adult discussion.
Have a lovely life.

Typical Leftist response. If this board is a waste of time then why are you on it?

Today, antifa activists focus on harassing right wing extremists both online and in real life. Antifa is not a unified group; it is loose collection of local/regional groups and individuals. Their presence at a protest is intended to intimidate and dissuade racists, but the use of violent measures by some antifa against their adversaries can create a vicious, self-defeating cycle of attacks, counter-attacks and blame. This is why most established civil rights organizations criticize antifa tactics as dangerous and counterproductive.

Who are the Antifa?

RDD the traitor...LoL

From YOUR link.

"These violent counter-protesters are often members of the “antifa” (short for “antifascist”)".

LOL, so which is it? I love this shit, you literally are arguing against yourself now.

Sound like Fascists to me. IDC what they call themselves. Actions speak louder than words.

Their presence at a protest is intended to intimidate and dissuade racists, but the use of violent measures by some antifa against their adversaries can create a vicious, self-defeating cycle of attacks, counter-attacks and blame. This is why most established civil rights organizations criticize antifa tactics as dangerous and counterproductive.

The argument is not whether or not they are violent. You said antifa = fascists. Which clearly tells us you don't understand what Antifa stands for (hint: it's literally in their name) or what fascism is. My guess, it's both.

Wrong. IDC what they call themselves as their actions equate to Fascism. Keep showing how intelligent you are.

LOL, You literally don't understand the words you're using or the argument you are trying to make.

Thank you.

Thank you for literally proving my point with every post you make that you are gulping down a narrative that they want you to believe. A narrative that doesn't line up with reality, yet you don't bother to do your own research. Whatever you're told to believe, despite glaring evidence that it's flat out wrong.....doesn't matter to you. You're a useful sheep.

Who are the Antifa?

RDD the traitor...LoL

From YOUR link.

LOL, You literally don't understand the words you're using or the argument you are trying to make.

Thank you.

Thank you for literally proving my point with every post you make that you are gulping down a narrative that they want you to believe. A narrative that doesn't line up with reality, yet you don't bother to do your own research. Whatever you're told to believe, despite glaring evidence that it's flat out wrong.....doesn't matter to you. You're a useful sheep.

If I am fat and call myself skinny am I fat or skinny? At least I am useful. You’re a waste of space.

Have a lovely life.

Typical Leftist response. If this board is a waste of time then why are you on it?

Pure comedy gold. I've said that many times before.

You sheep are not capable of intelligent discussion, you are to be mocked and laughed at.

Thank you for the entertainment value that you provide.

Have a lovely life.

You sheep are not capable of intelligent discussion, you are to be mocked and laughed at.

You are most welcome. My kids and I are currently laughing at your posts. They asked me to describe a Leftist and your posts have been case in point. Thank you.

LOL...

Careful not to fall down as you back pedal.

FBI: Clinton staff destroyed devices with hammers - CNN Video

This is fun.
What does that have to do with anything except you attempting to promote the conspiracy, dope?

From YOUR link.

Thank you.

If I am fat and call myself skinny am I fat or skinny? At least I am useful. You’re a waste of space.

LOL, I'd ask you which part of "Fascism" applies to Antifa as defined as -

"Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe."
Fascism - Wikipedia

Please highlight the part that represents ANTIFA, the group literally called AntiFascists.

This is hilarious by the way watching you scramble and change the argument on the fly.

Have a lovely life.

You are most welcome. My kids and I are currently laughing at your posts. They asked me to describe a Leftist and your posts have been case in point. Thank you.

Your kids sit at the computer with you and read internet message boards?

In fairness, with close to 11k posts in less than a year, the only chance your kids probably have to see you is if they come find you on the computer.

Forum List

Back