BREAKING! It's Over: Biden Received 'Laundered' Chinese Money Disguised As Loan Repayment

But….but….but….the Memo Line

Really does not get any dumber than that.

Where is the evidence?

Comer, R-Ky., detailed his findings Wednesday morning in a video posted to X.

So you can show me the "evidence" he posted on X? Evidence? Or just questions?
The reply was tongue-in-cheek. Revelation says in the end times, children would turn against their parents. Thanks to nazi Musk, non-members of X cannot see replies or current posts of any X member. Sorry.

Come on libtards say it with me....
The Walls are closing in.... Buuuaaaahahahahahahaha

Let's see your news make it past breitbart. Even Fox News. Show me when the story breaks on Fox News. No conspiracy theories about why it doesn't. I think it will die with breitbart. Maybe, maybe this gives the new House Speaker something to investigate.

Is this to take the attention off Trump's trial woes?

Court of public opinion says what? Liar. LOL.

I'm not giving breitbart the dignity of a capital B or a click on their site. May as well be the National Enquirer.
You are too stupid to grasp that your reliance on the fallacy of “attack the messenger” carries zero logical weight.

What a disgusting family.... top to bottom... this is why we need an outsider as President so he can expose these crooks in government....

what was the legal reason he got the money and what strings were attached to it??
Why would a personal loan of any citizen, be any of Congress 's business? Seriously? What is thei r legislative business? Why do they keep reporting this crapola, when they are still spilling innuendo and speculation, with again....no proof other than Jim paid Joe back for a personal loan?

Was the Hunter business deal with the Chinese company illegal in any way? Yes or no? Has Comer said?

Why would a personal loan of any citizen, be any of Congress 's business? Seriously? What is thei r legislative business? Why do they keep reporting this crapola, when they are still spilling innuendo and speculation, with again....no proof other than Jim paid Joe back for a personal loan?

Was the Hunter business deal with the Chinese company illegal in any way? Yes or no? Has Comer said?
if its a payoff for favors from his political office its everyones business,, cause the evidence says it was,,

so unless you have some proof that didnt happen go back to sucking what ever dick you were sucking and leave us alone,,

He's busted. The Usurper is a blatant crook. Not even Louisiana's former crooked democrat Governor Edwin Edwards would attempt to align himself with the communists to do something like this. He had patriotism. Biden is oblivious to patriotism.

Cummer still trying to stay in the good graces to have access to Trump's ass?

Biden is toast... Hillary come get your ass kicked again so I can laugh again.... Newsom you ruined California so don't even try and run you will end your career if you do....
Geez, only 5 days until Trump takes the stand in N.Y. & blows his mind under questioning from NYAG's.

And Biden? You got him now!

if its a payoff for favors from his political office its everyones business,, cause the evidence says it was,,

so unless you have some proof that didnt happen go back to sucking what ever dick you were sucking and leave us alone,,
What favors did the Vice President, under President Obama give the Chinese company that you claim paid him the $40k for these favors?

Yanping Chen was especially interested in Wright-Patterson Airforce Base, 50 miles from the anthrax lab at West Jefferson (as per RFK Jr.). Chen is P.L.A. Chinese military, as is her father. Next to align is the P.L.A.'s coronavirus collected on Zhoushan, which sequence Dr. Richard Ebright (Rutgers) has posted on X.

its a lot more than 40K
Okee Dokee.....so again, what favors did Joe give as vice president, under President Obama to the Chinese in this business contract with Hunter Biden in 2017?

Where is the illegal quid pro quo? What was the favor Joe used his VP position to do, to illegally favor this Chinese company dealing with the Hunter business or even the Chinese govt?

What did Joe do, illegally for the money you claim he got from them for favors???

Okee Dokee.....so again, what favors did Joe give as vice president, under President Obama to the Chinese in this business contract with Hunter Biden in 2017?

Where is the illegal quid pro quo? What was the favor Joe used his VP position to do, to illegally favor this Chinese company dealing with the Hunter business or even the Chinese govt?

What did Joe do, illegally for the money you claim he got from them for favors???
why are you asking me???
thats what the investigation is for,,

so far we know he had the prosecutor fired that was investigating the company hunter worked for,,

my guess is hes giving china a lot of favors in trade to undermine american manufacturing,,
that or hes just bad at taking care of our companies,,

Who Hunter? You already got him. What did he do? Tax fraud, willing to pay for it. Gun charge, willing to pay for it. What more do you want?
thats what we have him on,, and as we all know, you never catch but about 10% if the crimes people actually do if that much,,

The reply was tongue-in-cheek. Revelation says in the end times, children would turn against their parents. Thanks to nazi Musk, non-members of X cannot see replies or current posts of any X member. Sorry.
I'm not on X either. I heard someone say it doesn't matter that we aren't on it. The news or conversations on it effects us too.

thats what we have him on,, and as we all know, you never catch but about 10% if the crimes people actually do if that much,,
We? Definitely sounds like a political witch hunt.

Trump has 4 cases against him. 10% that means he's done 40 crimes? Add the E Gene Carol case, his companies tax evasion case and a couple I've forgotten about it's more like 6 or 7. Call it 6 cases against Trump. That means he's committed 60 crimes.

Then his foundation was found out to be a fraud and shut down, his university a sham. Let's call it 100 crimes we don't know about.

Forum List

Back