BREAKING: Judge blocks Trump admin plan to roll back DACA

Trump: I favor DACA. I just want to hold them hostage for my wall.
Not OK Texas is in a real bind, his fuhrer wants a DACA settlement and you don’t. Ha!
Once again, you are off topic.

Our complaint about this judge's actions is not a policy issue. It is a legal/procedural issue. DACA, as a policy, may be the awesomest bit of greatness. That is not the issue. Get it? It is judicial misconduct. This judge sucks 10 miles of bleeding donkey anus and lacks the dicipline and temperment to sit on a traffic court bench.

It is no surprise that the proponents of judicial activism cannot distinguish between political policy and legal procedure.

Wrong again as usual.

DACA 2012 has been an unqualified policy success, allowing over three-quarters of a million recipients to continue their education, receive professional licensing, find employment, and pay taxes into Social Security and other tax coffers.

Not OK Texas is in a real bind, his fuhrer wants a DACA settlement and you don’t. Ha!
Once again, you are off topic.

Our complaint about this judge's actions is not a policy issue. It is a legal/procedural issue. DACA, as a policy, may be the awesomest bit of greatness. That is not the issue. Get it? It is judicial misconduct. This judge sucks 10 miles of bleeding donkey anus and lacks the dicipline and temperment to sit on a traffic court bench.

It is no surprise that the proponents of judicial activism cannot distinguish between political policy and legal procedure.
You’re full of shit. I just posted a composite of what legal experts said about DACA.

The short answer is, the Supreme Court has yet to rule on its constitutionality, so calling it “unconstitutional” is presumptive. And while the program has vocal opponents, legal experts largely argue that the program is not only constitutional but based on commonplace practices.
The judge's actions are unconstitutional and improper. Just because an executive policy is popular does not make Trump's action to recend that policy unconstitutional.

Wrong again as usual.

DACA 2012 has been an unqualified policy success, allowing over three-quarters of a million recipients to continue their education, receive professional licensing, find employment, and pay taxes into Social Security and other tax coffers.
UNQUALIFIED SUCCESS !
That’s must sting like a MFer.

The short answer is, the Supreme Court has yet to rule on its constitutionality, so calling it “unconstitutional” is presumptive. And while the program has vocal opponents, legal experts largely argue that the program is not only constitutional but based on commonplace practices.
The judge's actions are unconstitutional and improper. Just because an executive policy is popular does not make Trump's action to recend that policy unconstitutional.

Is DACA unconstitutional?

Wrong again as usual.

I don't give a fuck.

That judge is dictating executive policy to the fucking executive! If Trump were recending an executive policy that cured fucking cancer, the judge has no authority to FORCE the fucking executive to retain its own policy.

Separation of powers, motherfucker. Do you know of it?

UNQUALIFIED SUCCESS !
That’s must stin
Judicial misconduct.
Not according to legal experts you big dummy.

You’re full of shit. I just posted a composite of what legal experts said about DACA.
You posted a bunch of off-point shit about how the policy of DACA is not unconstitutional. Not the issue.

Trump, as the executive, has the EXCLUSIVE AND UNILATERAL authority to recend (get rid of) DACA. Not subject to judicial review!!!

You are a goddamn idiot. You are arguing the merits of an executive policy, when the real issue is the judge's misconduct.

Murdering fags is extremely popular in some parts of the world, does that make it ok?

You’re a lot more stupid than I thought before. DACA people are law abiding people, serve in the military and America is the only home they ever knew.
Give me 20 DACA over you.
You’re murdering fags analogy is beyond the pale.
Once again we see YOU , as always , are on the wrong side of history.
Americans back DACA by a huge margin

Stop the fucking deflection, address the legality of the program. DAPA an identical POS that spewed form maobamas pen has already been declared unconstitutional. DACA was on it's way for the same legal challenge. Trump did the illegals a favor by giving congress 6 months to fix it. This so called judge has no authority to tell Trump he must continue to violate the law, it will be over turned. And I see you don't have the balls to put your money where your mouth is.

Not OK Texas is in a real bind, his fuhrer wants a DACA settlement and he doesn’t . Ha!
What to do what to do.

Still deflecting. Is DACA legal, yes or no?

I already explained it to you.
Let me try again since you’re a slow learner.

So legal experts are ignoring the fact an identical program has been found unconstitutional and Trump ended the program to preempt litigation. The DOJ has already said DACA was indefensible and they would not try to defend it.

Now why don't you explain why your dear leader said no less than 23 times he didn't have the authority for DACA and did it anyways.

I think you need to find some real legal experts and not political hacks on MSLSD.

Wrong again as usual.

All illegally.

You posted a bunch of off-point shit about how the policy of DACA is not unconstitutional. Not the issue.

Trump, as the executive, has the EXCLUSIVE AND UNILATERAL authority to recend (get rid of) DACA. Not subject to judicial review!!!

You are a goddamn idiot. You are arguing the merits of an executive policy, when the real issue is the judge's misconduct.
Off point? Lmao
You said it was unconstitutional. I posted what legal scholars said about it. That’s as ON POINT as anyone can be.
You a legal scholar or just think you are?

You’re a lot more stupid than I thought before. DACA people are law abiding people, serve in the military and America is the only home they ever knew.
Give me 20 DACA over you.
You’re murdering fags analogy is beyond the pale.
Once again we see YOU , as always , are on the wrong side of history.
Americans back DACA by a huge margin

Stop the fucking deflection, address the legality of the program. DAPA an identical POS that spewed form maobamas pen has already been declared unconstitutional. DACA was on it's way for the same legal challenge. Trump did the illegals a favor by giving congress 6 months to fix it. This so called judge has no authority to tell Trump he must continue to violate the law, it will be over turned. And I see you don't have the balls to put your money where your mouth is.

Not OK Texas is in a real bind, his fuhrer wants a DACA settlement and he doesn’t . Ha!
What to do what to do.

So legal experts are ignoring the fact an identical program has been found unconstitutional and Trump ended the program to preempt litigation. The DOJ has already said DACA was indefensible and they would not try to defend it.

Now why don't you explain why your dear leader said no less than 23 times he didn't have the authority for DACA and did it anyways.

I think you need to find some real legal experts and not political hacks on MSLSD.

I gave my link 3 times. It’s not from MSNBC. Damn you hate being wrong.

Wrong again as usual.

All illegally.

SCOTUS hasn’t ruled on it yet AS MY SOURCE EXPLAINED TO YOU.
So you’re just pissing in the wind saying it’s illegal.
Trump will cave and allow these highly productive individuals to stay. You watch.

A recent Harvard-Harris survey similarly found support for letting DACA recipients stay in the country. That survey found about two-thirds of Republicans support a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants protected under DACA.

That survey also found that 77 percent of all voters favor work permits and a path to citizenship for DACA recipients.

So 2/3rds of republicans want the DACA recipients to stay.
86% of Americans want them to stay.
But you haters want them to leave.
Guess what.
They’re staying!
And you can jump up and down, hold your breath... whatever you want, it won’t help.

What to do what to do.

I gave my link 3 times. It’s not from MSNBC. Damn you hate being wrong.

I'm not wrong, BTW you never answered my first question. So I'll ask again, could a judge have ordered your dear leader to institute DACA in the first place?

While the fate of DACA was left in a state of uncertainty due to the even number of judges on the Supreme Court in 2016, it’s not uncommon for presidents to allow certain groups of immigrants to enter the United States on a temporary basis. Importantly, so-called deferred action is constitutional, according to a group of more than 100 law professors who spoke out in favor of DACA, and often used to help better utilize limited government resources.

Forum List

Back