BREAKING: Judge blocks Trump admin plan to roll back DACA

A decision you disagree with does not = judicial misconduct.

Crybaby

Ahem...

I wonder how you reacted to the Hobby Lobby ruling, or Citizens United? It's only fair and just if the judge rules in your favor...
I don’t like either decision but I didn’t cry foul and say the judges acted inappropriately.

Anything else, kid?

Don't lie to me.
Unless you can quote me...you’re the liar

Off point? Lmao
You said it was unconstitutional. I posted what legal scholars said about it. That’s as ON POINT as anyone can be.
You a legal scholar or just think you are?
Do you understand what I have been complaining about?

A judge cannot prevent the executive from recending one of the executive's policies. The SCOTUS has no authority to review an act of Congress to repeal a law. Such an act to get rid of a law is not subject to judicial review.

Are we on the same page now?

The scope of what actions the judiciary is authorised to review is so clear and well settled that there can be no excuse for this judge's actions. It was deliberate misconduct for political reasons, calling into question this judge's ability to ever act in an impartial fashion, or his ability to put aside his personal opinions and political views, and make decisions based on the law.

This is such a law school 101 issue, this judge is completely unfit and should be impeached and removed.

Get it?
Yeah we get it: you’re a constitutional scholar:lol:

5a52735b7045a_630x354_2250758.png
And?...
Interestingly, it is judicial misconduct when you put your political biases above settled jurisprudence.

Crybaby

Ahem...

I wonder how you reacted to the Hobby Lobby ruling, or Citizens United? It's only fair and just if the judge rules in your favor...
I don’t like either decision but I didn’t cry foul and say the judges acted inappropriately.

Anything else, kid?

Don't lie to me.
Unless you can quote me...you’re the liar

What did I lie about? The behavior of the liberal left is all too predictable. You scream about judicial activism when a case goes against you and heap praise upon them when they rule in your favor. In fact both sides do it.

Last edited:
SCOTUS should have fun with this one.
How does a federal judge extend an expiring executive action? WTF
Now we will see whether or not the Trump Administration defends its position or allows the lower-court ruling to stand.

That reaction (or lack thereof) will speak volumes to us about Herr Drumpf's true intentions in the matter.

That fucking asshole cock sucking piece of shit judge should be thrown in jail

The fucker thinks now that California laws run the country?

From the link...

Plaintiffs have established injury that reaches beyond the geographical bounds of the Northern District of California. The problem affects every state and territory of the United States," he wrote.

You’re a lot more stupid than I thought before. DACA people are law abiding people…

Merely by being here, they are violating the law. How do you claim that they are, in any meaningful way, “law-abiding”?

Anyone who willfully acts to aid these invaders in remaining in this country is also acting criminally, including this corrupt judge.

Crybaby

Ahem...

Anything else, kid?

Don't lie to me.

What did I lie about? The behavior of the liberal left is all too predictable. You scream about judicial activism when a case goes against you and heap praise upon them when they rule in your favor. In fact both sides do it.
I’m not “the left”. I’m me, and I never cried about judicial activism. So, once again, unless you can quote me...you’re the liar.

Is that plain enough for you, kid?

A liberal shit judge from the 9th. No big deal, like all their other judgments it will be overturned.

This division should be dismantled. Nothing but idiots

DACA is immensely popular with the American people. Actually 86% approve of them.
The lowly 14% disapprove. Half seem to be on this forum.
Once again the knuckle dragging Trump whores are on the wrong side of history.

Poll: 86 percent support Dreamers staying in the country

The poll was conducted from Sept. 18 to 21 among 1,002 adults. The margin of error is 3.5 percentage points.”

Geographically speaking, where was the polling conducted?
Mexifornia? Loon York?
See how this works bud...Your polls have zero credibility. Remember when polls had HRC winning? Hahaha

DACA is immensely popular with the American people. Actually 86% approve of them.

Murdering fags is extremely popular in some parts of the world, does that make it ok?
You’re a lot more stupid than I thought before. DACA people are law abiding people, serve in the military and America is the only home they ever knew.
Give me 20 DACA over you.
You’re murdering fags analogy is beyond the pale.
Once again we see YOU , as always , are on the wrong side of history.
Americans back DACA by a huge margin

Look bud...you’ve made it clear...you’re an illegal Mexican yourself...you’re not suppose to allow yourself to see it like a real American should. We get that.
This “wrong side of history” phrase that I’ve noticed you really like....when did you decide to consider people who side with the U.S. Constitution as being on the “wrong side of history”?
Consider that and you’ll start to realize why we don’t need anymore of you filthy wetbacks here.

"In his 49-page ruling, Alsup said 'plaintiffs have shown that they are likely to succeed on the merits of their claim that the rescission was arbitrary and capricious' and must be set aside under the federal Administrative Procedures Act."

Oh my fucking GOD!!!

Franklin v. Massachusetts, 505 U.S. 788 (1992)
"The APA defines "agency" as "each authority of the Government of the United States, whether or not it is within or subject to review by another agency, but does not include(A) the Congress; (B) the courts of the United States; (C) the governments of the territories or possessions of the United States; (D) the government of the District of Columbia." 5 U. S. C. §§ 701(b)(1), 551(1). The President is not explicitly excluded from the AP A's purview, but he is not explicitly included, either. Out of respect for the separation of powers and the unique constitutional position of the President, we find that textual silence is not enough to subject the President to the provisions of the APA."

NOT SUBJECT TO JUDICIAL REVIEW!!!

The poll was conducted from Sept. 18 to 21 among 1,002 adults. The margin of error is 3.5 percentage points.”

Mexifornia? Loon York?
See how this works bud...Your polls have zero credibility. Remember when polls had HRC winning? Hahaha

Murdering fags is extremely popular in some parts of the world, does that make it ok?
You’re a lot more stupid than I thought before. DACA people are law abiding people, serve in the military and America is the only home they ever knew.

Look bud...you’ve made it clear...you’re an illegal Mexican yourself...you’re not suppose to allow yourself to see it like a real American should. We get that.
This “wrong side of history” phrase that I’ve noticed you really like....when did you decide to consider people who side with the U.S. Constitution as being on the “wrong side of history”?
Consider that and you’ll start to realize why we don’t need anymore of you filthy wetbacks here.

Same talking point you use for other polls you don't like. Which is stupid to say the least because most of the time you can drill own and see how and where the polls are conducted and what specific questions were asked.

You're too lazy to do that

Mexifornia? Loon York?

Same talking point you use for other polls you don't like. Which is stupid to say the least because most of the time you can drill own and see how and where the polls are conducted and what specific questions were asked.

You're too lazy to do that

When pollsters “call out” good Americans don’t answer...they’re at work or busy raising families.

“The flaw in harvesting data via telephone in the 21st century.
Just think about it...Do productive folks whom are mindful of time management and the value of their time really take calls from pollsters?
How likely is it that data being collected is being collected primarily from the lower 1/3?
How skewed would the data be if most was coming from our lowest grade?

Polls seem to be a primary talking point in politics these days...polls also serve as the primary propaganda machine for Democrats...what if polls were proven to be bullshit...what would Democrats have to play on?”

That fucking asshole cock sucking piece of shit judge should be thrown in jail

The fucker thinks now that California laws run the country?

From the link...

Plaintiffs have established injury that reaches beyond the geographical bounds of the Northern District of California. The problem affects every state and territory of the United States," he wrote.
LOL. Don't hold back; tell us how you REALLY feel.

Ahem...

Anything else, kid?

Don't lie to me.

I’m not “the left”. I’m me, and I never cried about judicial activism. So, once again, unless you can quote me...you’re the liar.

Is that plain enough for you, kid?

Says the guy who says the Washington post is not a total liberal newspaper

Forum List

Back