BREAKING: Judge blocks Trump admin plan to roll back DACA

Wrong again as usual.

DACA 2012 has been an unqualified policy success, allowing over three-quarters of a million recipients to continue their education, receive professional licensing, find employment, and pay taxes into Social Security and other tax coffers.

All illegally.

SCOTUS hasn’t ruled on it yet AS MY SOURCE EXPLAINED TO YOU.
So you’re just pissing in the wind saying it’s illegal.
Trump will cave and allow these highly productive individuals to stay. You watch.

Your source isn't a part of this discussion. They expressed opinions, they can't address questions to justify those opinions. Their assertions could easily be picked apart. So stop relying on them and justify your own opinions with your knowledge.

Off point? Lmao
You said it was unconstitutional. I posted what legal scholars said about it. That’s as ON POINT as anyone can be.
You a legal scholar or just think you are?
Do you understand what I have been complaining about?

A judge cannot prevent the executive from recending one of the executive's policies. The SCOTUS has no authority to review an act of Congress to repeal a law. Such an act to get rid of a law is not subject to judicial review.

Are we on the same page now?

The scope of what actions the judiciary is authorised to review is so clear and well settled that there can be no excuse for this judge's actions. It was deliberate misconduct for political reasons, calling into question this judge's ability to ever act in an impartial fashion, or his ability to put aside his personal opinions and political views, and make decisions based on the law.

This is such a law school 101 issue, this judge is completely unfit and should be impeached and removed.

Get it?

While the fate of DACA was left in a state of uncertainty due to the even number of judges on the Supreme Court in 2016, it’s not uncommon for presidents to allow certain groups of immigrants to enter the United States on a temporary basis. Importantly, so-called deferred action is constitutional, according to a group of more than 100 law professors who spoke out in favor of DACA, and often used to help better utilize limited government resources.

What do you not understand about "temporary" and "deferred action", the clock on temporary has ran out and the deferral is going away, and no judge can change that because it's presidential prerogative.

well Cheetoboi called DACA a "bill of love today"

remember when he stabbed Jeb in the ass for calling it an act of love ?

poor old bastard cant remember shit. Guess he's dangerously out there ...

````````````````````````````

Trump called the potential DACA deal bill a “bill of love.”

During an April 2014 interview on the Breitbart News Sunday radio program, Trump slammed Bush for remarks that illegal immigration is an “act of love.” Trump called Bush’s remarks “pretty ridiculous” and “dangerous.” At the 2014 inaugural Freedom Summit in New Hampshire Trump called Bush’s comments “out there.”

"Dreamers ought to go before MS-13 Opens a New Window. . They are just a Mexican Antifa. They are the worst of the illegals” - Crazy Ann Coulter

well Cheetoboi called DACA a "bill of love today"

remember when he stabbed Jeb in the ass for calling it an act of love ?

poor old bastard cant remember shit. Guess he's dangerously out there ...

````````````````````````````

Trump called the potential DACA deal bill a “bill of love.”

During an April 2014 interview on the Breitbart News Sunday radio program, Trump slammed Bush for remarks that illegal immigration is an “act of love.” Trump called Bush’s remarks “pretty ridiculous” and “dangerous.” At the 2014 inaugural Freedom Summit in New Hampshire Trump called Bush’s comments “out there.”
He has stable Alzheimer’s

Off point? Lmao
You said it was unconstitutional. I posted what legal scholars said about it. That’s as ON POINT as anyone can be.

A judge cannot prevent the executive from recending one of the executive's policies. The SCOTUS has no authority to review an act of Congress to repeal a law. Such an act to get rid of a law is not subject to judicial review.

The scope of what actions the judiciary is authorised to review is so clear and well settled that there can be no excuse for this judge's actions. It was deliberate misconduct for political reasons, calling into question this judge's ability to ever act in an impartial fashion, or his ability to put aside his personal opinions and political views, and make decisions based on the law.

This is such a law school 101 issue, this judge is completely unfit and should be impeached and removed.

Get it?
Yeah we get it: you’re a constitutional scholar:lol:

So some fucking regressive judge thinks he has the power to prop up a clearly unconstitutional program. Anyone with half a brain should be demanding that SOBs impeachment and removal from office.

I'm sure plenty of RWNJs with half a brain are doing just that.

You can bet I will. DAPA an identical program to DACA, it just applied to a different subset of illegals, has already been declared unconstitutional. A judge has no authority to tell anyone they must continue to violate the law.

Of course you will. All you RWNJs with half a brain will.

What's wrong child, not enough balls to address the remainder of my post?

I try not to address RWNJs much other than to laugh at you.
That's your argument? Ain't gonna win the day when it matters.

Greg

A decision you disagree with does not = judicial misconduct.

Crybaby

Ahem...

I wonder how you reacted to the Hobby Lobby ruling, or Citizens United? It's only fair and just if the judge rules in your favor...

Off point? Lmao

Get it?

5a52735b7045a_630x354_2250758.png

Another win for sanity. Another loss for this impotent prez

SCOTUS will overrule it in a couple of months. You snowflakes have lost every single court battle. Obama drone judges always get overruled.
Oh really?
Is gay marriage the law of the land? Yes or no?

Could I ask the same question about our immigration laws?

Are they not the law of the land? Yes or no?

If yes, why aren't you demanding they be followed with the same fervor as gay marriage? Oh wait, you prefer selectively applying the law to suit your emotional needs, not the best interests of American citizens.

Spare me.

Off point? Lmao

Get it?

EW.

WTF aaronleland?

A decision you disagree with does not = judicial misconduct.

Crybaby

Ahem...

I wonder how you reacted to the Hobby Lobby ruling, or Citizens United? It's only fair and just if the judge rules in your favor...
I don’t like either decision but I didn’t cry foul and say the judges acted inappropriately.

Anything else, kid?

DACA is immensely popular with the American people. Actually 86% approve of them.
The lowly 14% disapprove. Half seem to be on this forum.
Once again the knuckle dragging Trump whores are on the wrong side of history.

Poll: 86 percent support Dreamers staying in the country
Great. Awesome.

Should judges make decisions based on public opinion or based on the law? Even the most hardcore supporter of DACA has to admit that the judge acted improperly.
You’re both full of shit.

Is DACA unconstitutional?
The short answer is, the Supreme Court has yet to rule on its constitutionality, so calling it “unconstitutional” is presumptive. And while the program has vocal opponents, legal experts largely argue that the program is not only constitutional but based on commonplace practices.

Is DACA really unconstitutional, as the Trump administration claims?

The daily dot???????????????????

...............................................................................................................................................................?

That's a month of 'em.

Greg

Off point? Lmao

Get it?

And?...

Forum List

Back