BREAKING: Judge blocks Trump admin plan to roll back DACA

So some fucking regressive judge thinks he has the power to prop up a clearly unconstitutional program. Anyone with half a brain should be demanding that SOBs impeachment and removal from office.

I'm sure plenty of RWNJs with half a brain are doing just that.

You can bet I will. DAPA an identical program to DACA, it just applied to a different subset of illegals, has already been declared unconstitutional. A judge has no authority to tell anyone they must continue to violate the law.

So some fucking regressive judge thinks he has the power to prop up a clearly unconstitutional program. Anyone with half a brain should be demanding that SOBs impeachment and removal from office.

You can bet I will. DAPA an identical program to DACA, it just applied to a different subset of illegals, has already been declared unconstitutional. A judge has no authority to tell anyone they must continue to violate the law.

Of course you will. All you RWNJs with half a brain will.

What's wrong child, not enough balls to address the remainder of my post?

DACA is immensely popular with the American people. Actually 86% approve of them.
The lowly 14% disapprove. Half seem to be on this forum.
Once again the knuckle dragging Trump whores are on the wrong side of history.

Poll: 86 percent support Dreamers staying in the country

Murdering fags is extremely popular in some parts of the world, does that make it ok?

You’re a lot more stupid than I thought before. DACA people are law abiding people, serve in the military and America is the only home they ever knew.
Give me 20 DACA over you.
You’re murdering fags analogy is beyond the pale.
Once again we see YOU , as always , are on the wrong side of history.
Americans back DACA by a huge margin

I try not to address RWNJs much other than to laugh at you.

Oh I hope Trump and the GOP makes this a campaign issue.

It will be like when Bush tried to privatize social security and the nation rose up in unison to tell him to GO FUCK YOURSELF.

DACA is immensely popular with the American people. Actually 86% approve of them.

Murdering fags is extremely popular in some parts of the world, does that make it ok?

You’re a lot more stupid than I thought before. DACA people are law abiding people, serve in the military and America is the only home they ever knew.

Stop the fucking deflection, address the legality of the program. DAPA an identical POS that spewed form maobamas pen has already been declared unconstitutional. DACA was on it's way for the same legal challenge. Trump did the illegals a favor by giving congress 6 months to fix it. This so called judge has no authority to tell Trump he must continue to violate the law, it will be over turned. And I see you don't have the balls to put your money where your mouth is.

I try not to address RWNJs much other than to laugh at you.

So you're not interested in discussion, just trolling, I think that's a violation of the rules.

Stop the fucking deflection, address the legality of the program. DAPA an identical POS that spewed form maobamas pen has already been declared unconstitutional. DACA was on it's way for the same legal challenge. Trump did the illegals a favor by giving congress 6 months to fix it. This so called judge has no authority to tell Trump he must continue to violate the law, it will be over turned. And I see you don't have the balls to put your money where your mouth is.
I have concluded that "Reasonable" (the irony) is incapable of a discussion that deviates from his talking points.

I have concluded that "Reasonable" (the irony) is incapable of a discussion that deviates from his talking points.

No, she just hates the law, Constitution and the country.

Great. Awesome.

Should judges make decisions based on public opinion or based on the law? Even the most hardcore supporter of DACA has to admit that the judge acted improperly.

Trump: I favor DACA. I just want to hold them hostage for my wall.
Not OK Texas is in a real bind, his fuhrer wants a DACA solution and he doesn’t . Ha!
What to do what to do.

Last edited:

Great. Awesome.

Should judges make decisions based on public opinion or based on the law? Even the most hardcore supporter of DACA has to admit that the judge acted improperly.
As I just said Trump favors keeping them in the country. Will you now berate him?

I try not to address RWNJs much other than to laugh at you
That's because you have no response. You know we are right. That judge is completely out of line.
tenor.gif

Great. Awesome.

You’re both full of shit.

Is DACA unconstitutional?
The short answer is, the Supreme Court has yet to rule on its constitutionality, so calling it “unconstitutional” is presumptive. And while the program has vocal opponents, legal experts largely argue that the program is not only constitutional but based on commonplace practices.

Is DACA really unconstitutional, as the Trump administration claims?

Not OK Texas is in a real bind, his fuhrer wants a DACA settlement and he doesn’t . Ha!
What to do what to do.

Still deflecting. Is DACA legal, yes or no?

Not OK Texas is in a real bind, his fuhrer wants a DACA settlement and he doesn’t . Ha!
What to do what to do.

Still deflecting. Is DACA legal, yes or no?

I already explained it to you.
Let me try again since you’re a slow learner.

Is DACA unconstitutional?
The short answer is, the Supreme Court has yet to rule on its constitutionality, so calling it “unconstitutional” is presumptive. And while the program has vocal opponents, legal experts largely argue that the program is not only constitutional but based on commonplace practices.

Forum List

Back