Breaking: Kasich 'Willing To Listen' If Cruz Wants To Make A Deal To Force A Contested Convention

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
"I’m not in the this to stop somebody,” Kasich said. “

Bullshit

msnbc-matthews-kasich-youtube-2015-07-21.jpg

Kasich says he's 'willing to listen' if Cruz wants to make a deal

He's toast...........he's in it to force a Contested Convention PERIOD............If he was really in it for the people he would step out of the race.........

Early on I had respect for him. That respect is now gone.

Watched a so-called statistical expert yesterday explain that with Kasich in the race Trump has a 90% chance of winning. If Kasich drops out Trump's odds go down to 50-50. Perhaps Kasich was also watching.

Watched a so-called statistical expert yesterday explain that with Kasich in the race Trump has a 90% chance of winning. If Kasich drops out Trump's odds go down to 50-50. Perhaps Kasich was also watching.
Looks like the Cruz SUPERPAC is getting their check book out.

Kasich is nothing but less orange Boneher less Scotch Golf and Marlboro. Same ole' thang'

Perhaps.......but if he drops out then the decision would firmly be with the people.......I have no problem with that at all.

He's toast...........he's in it to force a Contested Convention PERIOD............If he was really in it for the people he would step out of the race.........

Early on I had respect for him. That respect is now gone.
He just won Ohio. "His states" have just begun. California is an open bid for him. He has every much to gain by a convention as either of the other two. When you enter a race to win, you enter it to win. The rules say he may go to a convention so he will.

Suck it.

Forum List

Back