BREAKING: Kevin McCarthy Considers Expunging Trump’s Impeachments

Then there's the Fauci factor....

You mean the guy who was giving sound medical advice when Trump was telling people to drink bleach?

27612096-8253043-In_another_video_Trump_is_seen_swigging_from_a_bottle_of_Clorox-a-59_1587760135295.jpg

GDP Growth was less than 3% for Trump's entire regime and he was the first president since Hoover to post a net jobs loss.

Pre-COVID there was a net job loss? When is the last time we had a world-wide pandemic that shut down virtually everything? You aren't being honest.

You mean the guy who was giving sound medical advice when Trump was telling people to drink bleach?
How about the senile guy who showers with his daughter and falls up the stairs to AF-1?
1673885909143.png
...she was 12....and I was 30....

27612096-8253043-In_another_video_Trump_is_seen_swigging_from_a_bottle_of_Clorox-a-59_1587760135295.jpg

He never directed anyone to drink bleach. The fact that you are many others are dumb enough to fall for the MSM snowjob suggest you may have been dumb enough to actually follow through with it.

Pre-COVID there was a net job loss? When is the last time we had a world-wide pandemic that shut down virtually everything? You aren't being honest.

Why do you all try to pretend 2020 didn't happen? I mean, mind you, if Trump had died in 2019, history MIGHT be a little kinder to him, but I also suspect that Pence wouldn't have made as many awful decisions.

Why do you all try to pretend 2020 didn't happen? I mean, mind you, if Trump had died in 2019, history MIGHT be a little kinder to him, but I also suspect that Pence wouldn't have made as many awful decisions.
What awful decisions? There were none.

Trump shut down flights from China, that was a good move.

The Trump admin developed and manufactured new vaccines and got shots in arms in 10-months, after the Medical experts (Fau-Chi) said it would take 4-years, IF THEN.

Imagine the mess we'd be in if Covid hit with Biden in the WH. The US economy would be a shambles.

What awful decisions? There were none.

Trump shut down flights from China, that was a good move.

No, that was a terrible move. Because instead of telling everyone in China to shelter in place, it caused thousands of Americans doing business in China to flee back to the US, and bring the disease with them. 400,000 people came back from China in March and april 2020, and they brought Covid with them. Because unlike your average Trump supporter, a virus isn't racist.

he Trump admin developed and manufactured new vaccines and got shots in arms in 10-months, after the Medical experts (Fau-Chi) said it would take 4-years, IF THEN.

Really, I thought that was all done in labs, some not in the US, and had nothing to do with Trump.

Imagine the mess we'd be in if Covid hit with Biden in the WH. The US economy would be a shambles.

Actually, Biden wouldn't have gone around telling people to drink bleach and take Horse antibiotics.

No, that was a terrible move. Because instead of telling everyone in China to shelter in place, it caused thousands of Americans doing business in China to flee back to the US, and bring the disease with them. 400,000 people came back from China in March and april 2020, and they brought Covid with them. Because unlike your average Trump supporter, a virus isn't racist.

Really, I thought that was all done in labs, some not in the US, and had nothing to do with Trump.

Actually, Biden wouldn't have gone around telling people to drink bleach and take Horse antibiotics.
Trump didn't say to drink bleach. The damn media twisted his words and the idiots that drank it got what they deserved.

Forum List

Back