BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

Why do people keep arguing this? As a journalist who was given the information anonymously she did not break any laws. Holy shit you people need to learn the laws before starting 5 million threads and posts about this.

It's called Journalistic Privilege. She did not solicit the information and therefor broke no laws.

How can you sit and say it was a "nothing burger" in one breath and then ask for her to be arrested in the next... you're having a mental meltdown.

90% of the rightists here are paid posters. They receive their marching orders and do as they're told like good little muppets.
I am a paid poster.

We know.

Look, Maddow can do whatever dykes do. But when that dude goes on TV she is part of the press; I.e., part of the purported constitutional Check on government power becoming too concentrated.

However, when the press, or factions therein, start choosing political sides then it can no longer fulfill this duty. A biased press is a corrupt press. They disguise this corruption by labeling it "investigative journalism".

The MSM is corrupt, MSNBC is corrupt, and Maddow is corrupt. Maddow was not breaking a story. Rather, she was perpetuating a narrative and trying to undermine Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
How exactly is MSNBC corrupt? Does he sexual preference have anything to do with her on air performance?

I explained why they are corrupt, you illiterate fuck. Go back and reflect on my post.

You dont seem to have a problem when Fox chooses sides. Doesnt that, by your definition, make them corrupt also- along with all the other right wing publications??

It's a moving target.

Fake News BLINKY got pwnd by Rush already today and will get pwnd again by Hannity in an hour!

It's not "fake news" it was verified by the White House prior to being on the air... it might have been insignificant news, but not fake. You should get your shit together before posting. Just yelling "fake news" at everything is just a sign of ignorance.

Bitch, after your performance in this thread you are in no position to be leveling criticisms at anyone.

Show me one thing in this thread I've been wrong about. :lmao:

Coming from the idiot that started this thread to complain about Maddow and NBC breaking the law when they obviously didn't. Poor thing, you need some salve for that chapped ass?
You stupid puddle of piss, I never asserted that Maddow or MSNBC did anything except publish info that was obtained illegally. I said that initially and then reiterated it in another post (to you, I think). In fact, I think I was pretty clear that the First Amendment would shield them.

Lewfuck, you are one stupid motherfucker. Your comprehension skills suck. You are in Closed Caption territory, which Better frighten you, because CC is a well-known basket case.

I'll add you to the list of idiot Trumpbots. They are journalists... their JOB is to pass along information. So your point on #1 is invalid.
No, they have a duty to inform people with legally obtained and verified stories.

#2. A tax return is NOT classified information. It is private Confidential information...
I didn't use the word classified, you did. I find that dishonest on your part.

#3. You created a strawman argument... because you know damn well what special rights of protection they have, it's been talked about in multiple threads over and over... Reporter's Privilege and Shield Laws.
You were not that specific above. Now you back track.

#4. President's are elected by the people to become Commander-in-chief they don't go through a background check for security clearance...
I didn't ask for a rehash, I said provide a link.

#5. Of course it isn't the right word, BECAUSE SHE BROKE NO LAWS!

You used the word espionage, quite a different meaning. She certainly was attempting to spy by proxy.

answered in blue

#1. Did you even watch the show? They reached out to the White House and verified the taxes were real before they reported it. In fact the White House reported what was in it before Maddow reported it on air. Again you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

#2. I said some people on this forum are saying that taxes are classified information, you didn't agree that they aren't instead you gave an explanation that pointed towards them being classified.

#3. I shouldn't have to be specific because it has been talked about over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over what special rights journalists get, and it has NOTHING to do with torture or any of the other crap you listed... and you know that which is dishonest of YOU.

#4. Provide a link to what? It's a fact. How about you provide a link showing a President has to pass a background check for a security clearance?

#5. Wrong. I'm saying what OTHER people are saying. These aren't my words to describe her or her actions. Are you that fucking retarded or trying to be dishonest on purpose? She was not trying to be a spy... she was reporting information provided to her. Like it or not, when you become POTUS you become a public figure and therefor are put into a position of being under a microscope to the public. It's why some very qualified people never run for POTUS. They don't want the hassle of it.

It doesn't matter the 2005--12 year old income tax return DID NOT SHOW the K-1 form. The K-1 form shows foreign investments which is WHAT IS IMPORTANT. How much someone makes and how much in taxes they pay is in accordance with TAX code, and is really not INTERESTING. You can argue the point that the tax code needs to be changed, but that's it. You can rant and rave all day long that someone didn't pay their fair share in taxes, but that's all you can do.

The PRIMARY reason that Presidential candidates have released their income tax returns over the last 40 YEARS is to look for FOREIGN CONFLICTS OF INTEREST. Which can be consideed a National Security Threat.

"Never in American history has a president-elect presented more conflict of interest questions and foreign entanglements than Donald Trump. Given the vast and global scope of Trump’s business interests, many of which remain shrouded in secrecy, we cannot predict the full gamut of legal and constitutional challenges that lie ahead. But one violation, of constitutional magnitude, will run from the instant that Mr. Trump swears he will “faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” While holding office, Mr. Trump will receive—by virtue of his continued interest in the Trump Organization and his stake in hundreds of other entities—a steady stream of monetary and other benefits from foreign powers and their agents."
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Article I, Section 9 of the Constitution provides as follows: “No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.”

This is a reason for impeachment. If Republicans won't do it, be assured Democrats will in 2018. Democrats will obtain Trump's recent income tax returns (the full returns) when they take over the Ways & Means committee. Republicans recently refused to do that.
Republicans (ways & means committee) refuse to release Trump's tax returns over Russia investigation

This is why the 2005 return that Rachael Maddow released is totally WORTHLESS.

Why are you quoting me to post that? I want to see Trump's taxes to see his conflicts of interests and to see if he makes as many donations as he says he does.... not to mention whether he is a billionaire like he claims to be.

You didn't get the K-! form which would have shown that. All you got was the typical 2 pages of the 1040 form, which shows nothing except income and taxes paid. Plus it's 12 years old and it was really kind of stupid to put it on her program because it's meaningless.

She needs to talk about Article 1, Section 9 of the U.S. Constitution, his foreign conflicts of interest and what they mean. Because the Trump empire has expanded into many foreign countries.
Trump's Hotels In China Could Be A Conflict For The President-Elect
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president
Trump registered eight companies in Saudi Arabia during campaign: report
Donald Trump's Many Conflicts of Interest: From His Hotels to Family Ties (Photos)

1eu1c2.jpg

To add insult to injury we just found out that General Flynn--(who could have been his National Security adviser) was and is a paid lobbyist for the country of Turkey.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/10/us/politics/michael-flynn-turkey.html?_r=0

streambe_27462b42-a650-3843-b6a5-e2fb2017f394-1794814528.jpeg

Last edited:
No, she didn't.

Ya can lead a moron to knowledge but you cant make em think.....
Google
Backatacha, Lester.

You should try reviewing your own link.

No, Clinton did not use the exact same deduction when she lost money, as you claimed.

A deduction of 3,000.00 for a Capital Gains loss

taxreturns_1.png

IS NOT the same as Trump's near a billion "net operating loss"

Do you know the difference, or are you just a moron?

Nice cherry pick.
Did you happen to notice that most say she did?
.....of course not.

:lol:

Who to believe, Trumpbart & the RWNJ echo chamber or your lying eyes? :lol:

You said "In fact hillary used the exact same deduction when she lost money." - you were proven immensely wrong.

Own the fuck up.

So you're telling me hillary and bill have never taken deduction based on losses?
Unlike Trump, the Clinton returns are public, so look it up

No, she didn't.

Google
Backatacha, Lester.

No, Clinton did not use the exact same deduction when she lost money, as you claimed.

taxreturns_1.png

Nice cherry pick.
.....of course not.

You said "In fact hillary used the exact same deduction when she lost money." - you were proven immensely wrong.

Own the fuck up.

So you're telling me hillary and bill have never taken deduction based on losses?

No, I'm telling you you don't know the difference between a Max. annual 3,000.00 write off for a Capital Gains loss

And a near BILLION total write off for a Net Operating Loss that allows the ultra rich to avoid paying any federal taxes for decades.

Not.

The.

Same.

Even remotely.

Is this concept a difficult one for you?

No, she didn't.

Google
Backatacha, Lester.

taxreturns_1.png

Nice cherry pick.
.....of course not.

Own the fuck up.

That is exactly what he is saying: Bill and Hillary Clinton are as pure as the driven snow!

Look, Maddow can do whatever dykes do. But when that dude goes on TV she is part of the press; I.e., part of the purported constitutional Check on government power becoming too concentrated.

However, when the press, or factions therein, start choosing political sides then it can no longer fulfill this duty. A biased press is a corrupt press. They disguise this corruption by labeling it "investigative journalism".

The MSM is corrupt, MSNBC is corrupt, and Maddow is corrupt. Maddow was not breaking a story. Rather, she was perpetuating a narrative and trying to undermine Trump.

How exactly is MSNBC corrupt? Does he sexual preference have anything to do with her on air performance?

I explained why they are corrupt, you illiterate fuck. Go back and reflect on my post.

You dont seem to have a problem when Fox chooses sides. Doesnt that, by your definition, make them corrupt also- along with all the other right wing publications??
Who says I don't, Fuck Face? Besides, I watch CNN and MSNBC most of the time because I want to know what your morons are thinking.

Who says I don't, Fuck Face? Besides, I watch CNN and MSNBC most of the time because I want to know what your morons are thinking.
Its ironic that under some of your other ID's you tell us that you would never watch these outlets. So which is right

Its ironic that under some of your other ID's you tell us that you would never watch these outlets. So which is right
What other IDs? Oh, you mean that I am Jake Starkey?

Fake News BLINKY got pwnd by Rush already today and will get pwnd again by Hannity in an hour!

It's not "fake news" it was verified by the White House prior to being on the air... it might have been insignificant news, but not fake. You should get your shit together before posting. Just yelling "fake news" at everything is just a sign of ignorance.

Bitch, after your performance in this thread you are in no position to be leveling criticisms at anyone.

Coming from the idiot that started this thread to complain about Maddow and NBC breaking the law when they obviously didn't. Poor thing, you need some salve for that chapped ass?
You stupid puddle of piss, I never asserted that Maddow or MSNBC did anything except publish info that was obtained illegally. I said that initially and then reiterated it in another post (to you, I think). In fact, I think I was pretty clear that the First Amendment would shield them.

Lewfuck, you are one stupid motherfucker. Your comprehension skills suck. You are in Closed Caption territory, which Better frighten you, because CC is a well-known basket case.

If they did nothing wrong then why did you start your own stupid fucking thread about it? Funny how many pages it took you to backtrack. You pathetic poor little fuck. I asked you to show one thing I was wrong about in this thread and the best you got is some insults. Welp thanks for playing! :dev3:

If they did nothing wrong then why did you start your own stupid fucking thread about it? Funny how many pages it took you to backtrack. You pathetic poor little fuck. I asked you to show one thing I was wrong about in this thread and the best you got is some insults. Welp thanks for playing! :dev3:
Lewscunt, I have told you TWICE now what you got wrong. Do you even fucking read the posts you reply to?!? Jesus fucking Christ you are one dense motherfucker!

I guess Maddow had to air the two whole pages of 2005 tax returns so she could find out what was in them. She is looking very much the fool today and that is no ones fault but hers.
What we see is the Trump puppets following their talking points today.
What we are seeing is the looney left trying everything they can to avoid dealing with last nights epic tax story failure.
dude, they can't just state she made a mistake. ooops. It's all they have to say, and this discussion is over.

I guess Maddow had to air the two whole pages of 2005 tax returns so she could find out what was in them. She is looking very much the fool today and that is no ones fault but hers.

Not hard to see the fail here, and it's fucking hillarious !!
and they are defending her, that's what is truly special. how does one defend that debacle. yet here they all are front and center like they have skin in the game .

Lewscunt, I have told you TWICE now what you got wrong. Do you even fucking read the posts you reply to?!? Jesus fucking Christ you are one dense motherfucker!

You sad cum sponge of a man. I'm done playing your little games before I get myself in trouble. Have fun drowning in your own ignorance. I tried to throw you a life line and teach you some facts, but like the pathetic Trumpbot you are, you just keep chugging that orange juice he pours down your throat.

Maddow broke no laws... Trump is probably the one that sent the tax forms... and he is digging his own grave (metaphorically, I don't need idiots like dannyboys running to the FBI saying I'm threatening the POTUS) with the game he is playing. When he fucks with the intelligence agencies and the media...he's playing with fire.

IMG_0544.JPG

You sad cum sponge of a man. I'm done playing your little games before I get myself in trouble. Have fun drowning in your own ignorance. I tried to throw you a life line and teach you some facts, but like the pathetic Trumpbot you are, you just keep chugging that orange juice he pours down your throat.

Maddow broke no laws... Trump is probably the one that sent the tax forms... and he is digging his own grave (metaphorically, I don't need idiots like dannyboys running to the FBI saying I'm threatening the POTUS) with the game he is playing. When he fucks with the intelligence agencies and the media...he's playing with fire.
I never accused Maddow of breaking a law, numb nuts! Calm down before I have to bitch whack you again!

Not hard to see the fail here, and it's fucking hillarious !!
and they are defending her, that's what is truly special. how does one defend that debacle. yet here they all are front and center like they have skin in the game .
Defending Maddow from what? Doing her job? I'm glad she's investigating this.......and it's just the beginning.

Forum List

Back