BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

uBuM8oy.png

It's amusing when a moron like you insults the intelligence of a Rhodes Scholar from Stanford.

Moron

Yale and Harvard were both proven by the WSJ to be diploma mills, pay the tuition and you get a diploma, regardless of performance.

Did Stanford also fall into that group? I don't recall?

Regardless, Trump played Madcow like a fiddle. It was masterful and Madcow NEVER saw it coming.

I agree. It is possible that Trump, himself, released that small unassuming part of his returns in hopes that it would distract from the effort to find the real stuff his returns will expose. I don't think he will be too successful. I still want to see his returns, and I'm pretty sure the rest of the country does too.

Remember Trump got to write off $110 million, so he earned $110 million more than was taxed...

And this was from the near $1 billion loss that we got to see on his conveniently leaked State income taxes years earlier....

AND it was a loophole that was just plain wrong, that he took advantage of....

The Bank he borrowed the Billion dollars from and declared bankruptcy on, TOOK the Billion dollar write off for their loss, on their taxes

AND the TRUMPSTER, took the billion dollar loss as well on his taxes!!! :eek:

Trump took a deduction on his business losses and stretched them out over a few years, but so what? That is the existing tax law at the time, so he did not do anything wrong.

It is amazing to me how you liberals over look Clintons many shady deals while Secretary of State then try to make a mountain out of a mole hill regarding Trump taxes paid.
True, what Trump did at the time was unethical, but not illegal...he's the one who testified before Congress and got Congress to put this loop hole IN TO THE LAW in the first place.....they did get rid of the loop hole, I had read, eventually.

Why would anyone be embarrassed? Somebody leaked a couple of pages of trump's 2005 tax documents. A news pundit with a TV show on cable news announced she would have the pages on her show that night along with the guy who got the documents in the mail. That is what happened. There wasn't a whole lot of hype and claims of what the documents would reveal. So why wouldn't the show announce what their show was going to be about on that evening?
trumpots are pissed off just like trump because the media and trump opponents are not falling for the orchestrated ruse designed by trump. The ruse is a fail. Everyone with sense knows it was trump that had his documents leaked to take away attention from the other more serious news, and scandals occupying media attention.

Had Bill O'Reilly revealed this, you Soros Brown Shirts would be here today screaming "fake news." But Trump is smarter than you (as are cardboard boxes.) He got the most hate filled leftist to present exactly what he wanted presented. The return confirm 100% the Trump Narrative, he was astoundingly successful and paid a huge amount in taxes. I absolutely guarantee that Madcow did NOT pay 25.6% of her income in taxes last year, or even 20%

And what can you Brown Shirts do? Call Madcow a liar? Call MSDNC "fake news?" Trump was brilliant again, and you hate filled fascists are SO DUMB.
The Maddow story didn't last 24 hours. It is taken over by several other trump stories, not the least of which is his 2nd Muslim ban being blocked by a federal court. Not too many people know or care who Maddow is or what she has to say.

Why would anyone be embarrassed? Somebody leaked a couple of pages of trump's 2005 tax documents. A news pundit with a TV show on cable news announced she would have the pages on her show that night along with the guy who got the documents in the mail. That is what happened. There wasn't a whole lot of hype and claims of what the documents would reveal. So why wouldn't the show announce what their show was going to be about on that evening?
trumpots are pissed off just like trump because the media and trump opponents are not falling for the orchestrated ruse designed by trump. The ruse is a fail. Everyone with sense knows it was trump that had his documents leaked to take away attention from the other more serious news, and scandals occupying media attention.

Had Bill O'Reilly revealed this, you Soros Brown Shirts would be here today screaming "fake news." But Trump is smarter than you (as are cardboard boxes.) He got the most hate filled leftist to present exactly what he wanted presented. The return confirm 100% the Trump Narrative, he was astoundingly successful and paid a huge amount in taxes. I absolutely guarantee that Madcow did NOT pay 25.6% of her income in taxes last year, or even 20%

And what can you Brown Shirts do? Call Madcow a liar? Call MSDNC "fake news?" Trump was brilliant again, and you hate filled fascists are SO DUMB.
The Maddow story didn't last 24 hours. It is taken over by several other trump stories, not the least of which is his 2nd Muslim ban being blocked by a federal court. Not too many people know or care who Maddow is or what she has to say.

You run with that Sparky. :thup:

No one cared about Maddow starting 1 second after she made an ass of herself.

All the hype about Trump and his taxes and it blows up in her and her fellow snowflakes faces. Great comedy.
That tax return may has well been a hand grenade painted like a handball. The left ran right out to jump on it too.

What are you talking about?

Have all of you gone insane?
Actually we're on the sane side. Watching you lefties lose it is pure entertainment for us.

BTW- Have you paid anywhere near Trumps single year taxes of 38 million in your lifetime? Are you close?

One thing we learned

DO NOT GET RID OF THE ALTERNATIVE MINIMUM TAX....

without the alternative minimum tax he and other billionaires would pay near nil.

It's amusing when a moron like you insults the intelligence of a Rhodes Scholar from Stanford.

Moron

Yale and Harvard were both proven by the WSJ to be diploma mills, pay the tuition and you get a diploma, regardless of performance.

Did Stanford also fall into that group? I don't recall?

Regardless, Trump played Madcow like a fiddle. It was masterful and Madcow NEVER saw it coming.

I agree. It is possible that Trump, himself, released that small unassuming part of his returns in hopes that it would distract from the effort to find the real stuff his returns will expose. I don't think he will be too successful. I still want to see his returns, and I'm pretty sure the rest of the country does too.
If he did you had better hope and pray he doesn't release any more. This little one caused a leftie meltdown of biblical proportions. You want another one?

One thing we learned

DO NOT GET RID OF THE ALTERNATIVE MINIMUM TAX....

without the alternative minimum tax he and other billionaires would pay near nil.
Is that what we learned? Really?

I'm thinking we learned there's no level of insane the left will not go to over anything Trump. And then we learned that even if you paid 38 million in taxes that isn't enough for the left. They still want more.

Maddow wins in the long run. The long run being more than 24 hours. While the trumers are cheering an imagined victory, it is very temporary at best. The news that will have legs is the news about trump hiding his taxes and the goofy gimmick of releasing two pages from an old, very old, tax return. Bad plan, bad execution, and bad seed to put in the news.
Are you kidding? This is tailor made for Trump. He can keep the fools salivating over his tax returns while he goes about the business of governing.

When is he going to start the that business stuff?
He already has. You were so distracted by his taxes that you missed it.

Nope. He's done no governing. Keep trying. What's he doing tonight? Wanna be honest?

I'm seriously underwhelmed. Trump's a rich dude, and he paid a lot of taxes. No 'Breaking News Gotcha' moment on this one. In fact, Maddow should be pretty embarrassed. A way over-hyped non-event.

Maddow wins in the long run. The long run being more than 24 hours. While the trumers are cheering an imagined victory, it is very temporary at best. The news that will have legs is the news about trump hiding his taxes and the goofy gimmick of releasing two pages from an old, very old, tax return. Bad plan, bad execution, and bad seed to put in the news.
Are you kidding? This is tailor made for Trump. He can keep the fools salivating over his tax returns while he goes about the business of governing.

When is he going to start the that business stuff?
He already has. You were so distracted by his taxes that you missed it.

Nope. He's done no governing. Keep trying. What's he doing tonight? Wanna be honest?
He's already started the process of repealing and replacing the stool sample. He's already started implementing new immigration security precautions. Notice the recent interest rate hike? New confidence in economic strength. He's governing, you're just hypnotized by his tax returns.

Taxes from 2005? Who gives a fuck? Who gives a fuck about his 2016 taxes? What on earth are you hoping to find? Did he find some nice tax loop holes and get some write offs? I expect that he did. Who cares, if its legal? I dont give a shit how much money the president made or didnt make.

I assume Trump, like the rest of us, paid as little in taxes as humanly possible. Are there any of you dumb enough to pay MORE than you need to? Taxes, taxes, taxes... who fucking cares?
you care if russia helped him out?

Forum List

Back