BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

at least Maddow is an honest handball .

Trump is a lying piece of monkey shit.

(I apologize for insulting monkey shit)

Remember Trump got to write off $110 million, so he earned $110 million more than was taxed...

And this was from the near $1 billion loss that we got to see on his conveniently leaked State income taxes years earlier....

AND it was a loophole that was just plain wrong, that he took advantage of....

The Bank he borrowed the Billion dollars from and declared bankruptcy on, TOOK the Billion dollar write off for their loss, on their taxes

AND the TRUMPSTER, took the billion dollar loss as well on his taxes!!! :eek:

Trump took a deduction on his business losses and stretched them out over a few years, but so what? That is the existing tax law at the time, so he did not do anything wrong.

It is amazing to me how you liberals over look Clintons many shady deals while Secretary of State then try to make a mountain out of a mole hill regarding Trump taxes paid.
Care4all cannot successfully add 2 and 2.

Since when? As for Trump he is doing what he said he would on immigration, trade and other issues. You don't like it? Fine. At least the Hildebeast is out of power.

All the hype about Trump and his taxes and it blows up in her and her fellow snowflakes faces. Great comedy.

It's amusing when a moron like you insults the intelligence of a Rhodes Scholar from Stanford.

Moron

she took the dive and now has to live with. And being book bright does not translate into common sense. Besides Senator David Vitter of La is a Rhodes Scholar if memory serves and the left hates him with a passion.

The links do bqack up my claims, you simply have a linking fail in addition to a reading comprehension fail.

The root problem is obvious; you dont want to expose your mind to any contrary points of view, and I cannot help you with that.
I specifically explained why your articles didn't back you up and all you can respond with are personal attacks. Which means I was right and you were wrong. Because if you weren't, you would've been able to address the points I made.

All the hype about Trump and his taxes and it blows up in her and her fellow snowflakes faces. Great comedy.
Only in the minds of the delusional alt right.

Your side were the ones harping about Trump's taxes loud and clear and it blew up in Maddow's face.
Only a silly would say that. Great comedy. Keep pushing for more released taxes, including all the schedules.

The comedy I was referring to was Maddow, not the taxes themselves.

Your side were the ones harping about Trump's taxes loud and clear and it blew up in Maddow's face.

Again, part of one year's return from more than a decade ago is not all that Trump needs to release, and it doesn't absolve him from anything. Your celebration is premature.

It's amusing when a moron like you insults the intelligence of a Rhodes Scholar from Stanford.

Moron

Yale and Harvard were both proven by the WSJ to be diploma mills, pay the tuition and you get a diploma, regardless of performance.

Did Stanford also fall into that group? I don't recall?

Regardless, Trump played Madcow like a fiddle. It was masterful and Madcow NEVER saw it coming.

Only a silly would say that. Great comedy. Keep pushing for more released taxes, including all the schedules.

The comedy I was referring to was Maddow, not the taxes themselves.
But you really really really meant the taxes and Trump himself.

Since when? As for Trump he is doing what he said he would on immigration, trade and other issues. You don't like it? Fine. At least the Hildebeast is out of power.

since it was actually proven today, he is indeed a lying little bitch.

keep up or drop out.

Forum List

Back