BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

Where were you when Nixon was Impeached.?

Good to know how that goes down , when it happens to the Trump camp..

Nixon was never impeached, comrade shitferbrains.

Clinton was, though.

Nixon just "got going" before it happened! I lived it; even the Republicans had the "long knives" out for him! Clinton knew he could survive the BS of loser type of Repooplicans who have nothing better to do than create a Constitutional crisis during Clinton and Obama tenure, but think nothing of allowing a dunce to have access to the nuclear codes during "W" & Trump's! :321::blahblah: :bang3:

IF he had been impeached, it would have been while I was in Pearl Harbor

On the base ? I was a Junior in High school..
Ship

Ah...I was thinking about going into the Navy to go to school..I love boats and was raised on one..

Great place to be on a ship..Hawaii.

Clinton was, though.

Actually neither..

In 1974, the House Judiciary Committee recommended Articles of Impeachment to the full House of Representatives, but Nixon resigned before the House voted on the Articles. Hence, Nixon was not impeached during the Watergate scandal.

The senate did not reach the 2/3's majority needed to fully process hisimpeachment. Clinton was impeached by the House on two charges. The first being perjury, and the second being obstruction of justice. Following this he was acquitted by the senate.Feb 4, 2012

Actually neither..

Clinton was...actually.

Clinton was impeached by the House on two charges.

Says so right there. Not convicted though.

Maddow wins in the long run. The long run being more than 24 hours. While the trumers are cheering an imagined victory, it is very temporary at best. The news that will have legs is the news about trump hiding his taxes and the goofy gimmick of releasing two pages from an old, very old, tax return. Bad plan, bad execution, and bad seed to put in the news.
Are you kidding? This is tailor made for Trump. He can keep the fools salivating over his tax returns while he goes about the business of governing.

When is he going to start the that business stuff?

Clinton was, though.

Nixon just "got going" before it happened! I lived it; even the Republicans had the "long knives" out for him! Clinton knew he could survive the BS of loser type of Repooplicans who have nothing better to do than create a Constitutional crisis during Clinton and Obama tenure, but think nothing of allowing a dunce to have access to the nuclear codes during "W" & Trump's! :321::blahblah: :bang3:

who have nothing better to do than create a Constitutional crisis during Clinton

Sneaky Republicans, tricking Clinton into lying under oath.......DERP.

and you think what, Trump and russia were scheming for a 2016 presidential bash back then? o,,,,m....g.... wow dude.

The birthers thought that Obama's mother was scheming in 1961 to make her biracial son eligible to be president by faking a hawaiian birth certificate. What's that, about a 45 year plan?

revealed Donald Trump's taxes?

Studying in the Caltech geology library- I was somewhere in Africa freezing my ass off- at home, on the porch, listening to the wind, sipping an 18 year old single malt.

I was asleep in bed; I was five; ...at school watching a B&W telly with about a hundred other kids; just home from work having a cup of tea and a biscuit and logged on here.

18yo SINGLE MALT.......................................................................We are envious!!!!.

Greg

Maddow wins in the long run. The long run being more than 24 hours. While the trumers are cheering an imagined victory, it is very temporary at best. The news that will have legs is the news about trump hiding his taxes and the goofy gimmick of releasing two pages from an old, very old, tax return. Bad plan, bad execution, and bad seed to put in the news.
Are you kidding? This is tailor made for Trump. He can keep the fools salivating over his tax returns while he goes about the business of governing.

When is he going to start the that business stuff?
He already has. You were so distracted by his taxes that you missed it.

Two days ago hardly anyone knew who this Maddow person was. She was someone watched by a few hundred thousand viewers at night, on the lowest rating cable TV news network. Today, after the trump tax thingy, Maddow is still an unknown TV pundit on a low rated TV news pundit show.
Trump tax documents will continue to be in the news

Forum List

Back