Breaking! Mueller raids Trump just before SOTU. President Pence?

I though this thread was bullshit... Till I saw the video... Dayuuummmm!

979012800b47e3bb871cae4009333e08.jpg

How was there no shootout between the Secret Service, and the DOJs mercenaries!?

Trump derangement syndrome is only contagious to progressives from fellow progressives...
It requires being fucked in the head....

I welcome President Pence until The Donald is exonerated! I think he'll do a fine job!

Will there be STOU?

Russia, Russia, Russia!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Trumps Energy policy which is killing the Russian economy, and pulling out of the Nuke deal PROVES Trump is a pawn of Putin! Right?

Trumps Energy policy which is killing the Russian economy, and pulling out of the Nuke deal PROVES Trump is a pawn of Putin! Right?

Not sure, but did Mueller really have to come with so many SWAT FBI that look fat n shit and move slow? I think the cuff clicking was brutal! :mad:

They didn't have to do it like that.

Not sure, but did Mueller really have to come with so many SWAT FBI that look fat n shit and move slow? I think the cuff clicking was brutal! :mad:

They didn't have to do it like that.
And why the Heavy handed take down of the first lady? I haven't seen the Camel Clutch used since the Iron Sheik days of the WWF. And he always used it on the top half the opponents anatomy... Jesus!

Forum List

Back