BREAKING- Mueller Statement Imminent (11 AM ET)

Mueller, was basically telling Congress it's time to impeach.

On what? Mueller didn't even say that...

“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that,” Mueller said. “We did not determine whether the president did commit a crime.”

Mueller explained longstanding Justice Department policy, which states that a sitting president cannot be charged with a crime.

“Charging the president with a crime was not an option we could consider,” Mueller explained, adding that “it would be unfair to accuse someone of a crime when there could be no court resolution of the charge.”

"The Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse the president of wrongdoing," Mueller said Wednesday, echoing his report which states that Congress "may apply obstruction laws to the President's corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law."
Which means that Mueller perpetrated a fraud upon the American people and wasted millions of dollars.

If he knew that going into the investigation that one cannot indict a sitting President, and according to his own words, "to even look at obstruction is unconstitutional", then I think that he should be made to answer for the waste and fraud he perpetrated on the American people.

No, considering he found plenty of others to indict and farmed out even more investigations not directly under his purview. Not all investigations lead to indictments or are even meant to. He gathered evidence that others including Congress can pick up, but an accurate record of what happened you would think is important to all Americans.
That is incorrect.

Given the make up of his office, all rabid progressives, if there were evidence of some crime, Mueller would have explicitly said there was evidence of a crime, and would THEN have used the excuse that because of DOJ regulations, we could not prosecute.

It is NOT the job of the Special Council to make judgments on crimes. He either has the evidence of a crime, or he does not.

No....he was NEVER gonna say there was evidence of a crime....that would be an indictment without making it official. But he DID say that there was not sufficient evidence to find NO CRIME.

Mueller said it we had evidence that trump DID NOT commit a crime we would present it......HE COULD NOT SAY We have evidence trump committed a crime

Mueller is giving the Congress the Green Light for IMPEACHMENT.
Wow, what a moron.

How do you have evidence that no crime was committed?

Off to the fucking ignore list for you.

Mueller, was basically telling Congress it's time to impeach.

“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that,” Mueller said. “We did not determine whether the president did commit a crime.”

Mueller explained longstanding Justice Department policy, which states that a sitting president cannot be charged with a crime.

“Charging the president with a crime was not an option we could consider,” Mueller explained, adding that “it would be unfair to accuse someone of a crime when there could be no court resolution of the charge.”

"The Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse the president of wrongdoing," Mueller said Wednesday, echoing his report which states that Congress "may apply obstruction laws to the President's corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law."
Which means that Mueller perpetrated a fraud upon the American people and wasted millions of dollars.

If he knew that going into the investigation that one cannot indict a sitting President, and according to his own words, "to even look at obstruction is unconstitutional", then I think that he should be made to answer for the waste and fraud he perpetrated on the American people.

No, considering he found plenty of others to indict and farmed out even more investigations not directly under his purview. Not all investigations lead to indictments or are even meant to. He gathered evidence that others including Congress can pick up, but an accurate record of what happened you would think is important to all Americans.
That is incorrect.

Given the make up of his office, all rabid progressives, if there were evidence of some crime, Mueller would have explicitly said there was evidence of a crime, and would THEN have used the excuse that because of DOJ regulations, we could not prosecute.

It is NOT the job of the Special Council to make judgments on crimes. He either has the evidence of a crime, or he does not.

No....he was NEVER gonna say there was evidence of a crime....that would be an indictment without making it official. But he DID say that there was not sufficient evidence to find NO CRIME.
He has ONLY two options. List the crimes supported by evidence, or do nothing at all.

Guess which one he did.

Since he has never been shy about trashing Trump, nor has his staff, they would have explicitly said that they would have indicted him but for the fact that DOJ regulations prohibit that.

They did NOT say that.

The job of a prosecutor is to collect evidence and bring charges. NOT to try and prove a double negative.

NANCY do your job! Impeach the MOTHER....

She's got the toughest job in Washington right now. I can understand the hesitance even as I've moved over to the impeach camp...I'm pretty sure that's where I'm at.

I say again, in our justice system, a lack of evidence = innocent. It does not mean "guilty without proof."
The Mueller report outlined the evidence.

trump obstructed justice.. Any court in the land will find him guilty.

Well then why didn't the Mueller report conclude he did this? Why doesn't Mueller say he did? Why is it only left wing whackjobs?

DOJ POLICY!

That is incorrect.

He has ONLY two options. List the crimes supported by evidence, or do nothing at all.

Guess which one he did.

Neither. You're welcome.

That is incorrect.

Guess which one he did.

Neither. You're welcome.

He said Congress needs to act.....Thank you....

Mueller basically begged the Democrats to Impeach the Liar in Chief. He said the option of indicted the so called man was off the table due to the DOJ policy. NOT DUE TO THE LACK OF EVIDENCE OF OBSTRUCTION.

CONGRESS NEEDS TO IMPEACH THE LIAR!
I SO.... FUCKING.....AGREEE!!!!

IMPEACH, BITCHES!!!!

DO IT!!!

:laughing0301:

She's got the toughest job in Washington right now. I can understand the hesitance even as I've moved over to the impeach camp...I'm pretty sure that's where I'm at.

Mueller changed everything. Yes....he said everything except IMPEACH THE BAS*ARD!

Totally agree. And I'm sure Pelosi thinks he should be impeached too. I think her motivation for better or worse is ensuring Trump is out of office in 2020. That fat ass clown in the White House gets so many breaks and this time it's from a Democrat who is pumping the brakes on impeachment.

Anyway, I don't know which way is best, but I think it's more than obvious now he deserves it.

Mueller changed everything. Yes....he said everything except IMPEACH THE BAS*ARD!

Totally agree. And I'm sure Pelosi thinks he should be impeached to. I think her motivation for better or worse is ensuring Trump is out of office in 2020. That fat ass clown in the White House gets so many breaks and this time it's from a Democrat who is pumping the brakes on impeachment.

Anyway, I don't know which way is best, but I think it's more than obvious now he deserves it.

If he blocks subpoenas for an Impeachment Hearing....that adds to the evidence. It is a Constitutional obligation.

I dare Nancy "Blow Me" Pelosi to impeach Trump...Lol
Just keep following the same stupid-ass narratives you Democrats have been doing the past months now.

I highly doubt he will be impeached. I highly doubt Nancy will even have Trump impeached.

:1peleas:

I say again, in our justice system, a lack of evidence = innocent. It does not mean "guilty without proof."
The Mueller report outlined the evidence.

trump obstructed justice.. Any court in the land will find him guilty.

Well then why didn't the Mueller report conclude he did this? Why doesn't Mueller say he did? Why is it only left wing whackjobs?

DOJ POLICY!

Please quote the policy.

If that was true, WTF was Mueller doing? We spent 30 fucking million dollars and 2 years for Meuller to say "well I can't say anything." WTF is that? Why did he undertake this knowing that he couldn't make a conclusion at the end???

Mueller has once again proven that Barr is a treasonous liar. Not only did Barr spin Mueller's report - he flat out lied about it. Barr should be IMPEACHED for violating his oath of office and lying to the American people.

mike-the-democrat-mike-the-chicken-is-actually-mike-the-democrat-44107144.png

BOK BOK BOK BOOOOOKKKK!!!!

Forum List

Back