BREAKING- Mueller Statement Imminent (11 AM ET)

Mueller, was basically telling Congress it's time to impeach.

On what? Mueller didn't even say that...

“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that,” Mueller said. “We did not determine whether the president did commit a crime.”

Mueller explained longstanding Justice Department policy, which states that a sitting president cannot be charged with a crime.

“Charging the president with a crime was not an option we could consider,” Mueller explained, adding that “it would be unfair to accuse someone of a crime when there could be no court resolution of the charge.”

"The Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse the president of wrongdoing," Mueller said Wednesday, echoing his report which states that Congress "may apply obstruction laws to the President's corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law."
Which means that Mueller perpetrated a fraud upon the American people and wasted millions of dollars.

If he knew that going into the investigation that one cannot indict a sitting President, and according to his own words, "to even look at obstruction is unconstitutional", then I think that he should be made to answer for the waste and fraud he perpetrated on the American people.

~~~~~~
According to Mueller there were no facts found that Trump committed any crimes. Whereas when Clinton was investigated by Starr, they found at least 13 counts of crimes committed by William Jefferson Clinton....
Blowjobs are not crimes, unless done improperly..

Lying about the fact under oath is a crime. It's called perjury....
The one time the bro-code doesn't apply...

Time to move on from the great hoax that’s damaged time and tax payer money.

They won't. Most still don't get it.
The radical Left no longer has any interest in separation of powers, true Justice or government for the people.
Anyone who still can't see that the radical left has become identical to the Left in Venezuela is simply in denial or blind.

In their minds, it is their absolute right to rule by decree.....and an iron fist.
it's also the foundation for a fascist state similar to Venezuela, Russia, China, Iran, Cuba etc.

I don't think I'm wrong. If you're not a radical Leftist....do you?

That is incorrect. Where did Mueller say that he didn't discover any facts? Be specific.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller announced Wednesday that there was "insufficient" evidence to charge President Donald Trump with conspiring with Russia during the 2016 election, but made clear that it was "not an option" for his team to charge a sitting president with a crime .

"I have not spoken publicly during our investigation," Mueller said at the Department of Justice. "The attorney general has made the report on our investigation largely public. We are formally closing the special counsel's office and as well, I'm resigning from the Department of Justice to return to private life."

Mueller further said that while there have been calls for him to testify before Congress about the report, he does not plan to do so, and if he does, he won't go beyond what's in his 400-plus page report.

"No one has told me whether I can or should testify or speak further about this matter," said Mueller. "There has been discussion about an appearance before Congress. Any testimony from this office would not go beyond our report. It contains our findings and analysis and the reasons for the decisions we made."

The words in the document were chosen carefully, he said, and "the work speaks for itself and the report is my testimony. I would not provide information beyond that which is already public in any appearance before Congress."

Mueller said his office was established because of indictments against Russian intelligence officers alleging they had hacked into computers and networks used by Hillary Clinton's campaign and released the information through WikiLeaks.

"The releases were designed and timed to interfere with our election and to damage a presidential candidate," said Mueller. "At the same time as the grand jury alleged in a separate indictment, a private Russian entity engaged in a social media operation where Russian citizens posed as Americans in order to influence an election."

Mueller said the first part of his report detailed efforts from Russia to influence the election, including a discussion of the Trump campaign's response to the activity and the conclusion that there was "insufficient evidence to charge a broader conspiracy."

The second volume of the report described the results and analysis of the obstruction investigation, and "we did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime," as "charging the president with a crime" wasn't an "option we could consider."

He added that "if we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime we would have said so. We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime.

Figures, you can't follow simple instructions. Where did Mueller say he didn't find any facts that Trump committed a crime?

here is the Mueller transcript:

Two years ago, the Acting Attorney General asked me to serve as Special Counsel, and he created the Special Counsel's Office.The appointment order directed the office to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. This included investigating any links or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump campaign.

I have not spoken publicly during our investigation. I am speaking today because our investigation is complete. The Attorney General has made the report on our investigation largely public. And we are formally closing the Special Counsel’s Office. As well, I am resigning from the Department of Justice and returning to private life.I’ll make a few remarks about the results of our work. But beyond these few remarks, it is important that the office’s written work speak for itself.

Let me begin where the appointment order begins: and that is interference in the 2016 presidential election.As alleged by the grand jury in an indictment, Russian intelligence officers who were part of the Russian military launched a concerted attack on our political system.The indictment alleges that they used sophisticated cyber techniques to hack into computers and networks used by the Clinton campaign. They stole private information, and then released that information through fake online identities and through the organization WikiLeaks.

The releases were designed and timed to interfere with our election and to damage a presidential candidate.

And at the same time, as the grand jury alleged in a separate indictment, a private Russian entity engaged in a social media operation where Russian citizens posed as Americans in order to interfere in the election.These indictments contain allegations. And we are not commenting on the guilt or innocence of any specific defendant. Every defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty in court.

The indictments allege, and the other activities in our report describe, efforts to interfere in our political system. They needed to be investigated and understood. That is among the reasons why the Department of Justice established our office.

That is also a reason we investigated efforts to obstruct the investigation. The matters we investigated were of paramount importance. It was critical for us to obtain full and accurate information from every person we questioned. When a subject of an investigation obstructs that investigation or lies to investigators, it strikes at the core of the government’s effort to find the truth and hold wrongdoers accountable.

Let me say a word about the report. The report has two parts addressing the two main issues we were asked to investigate.The first volume of the report details numerous efforts emanating from Russia to influence the election. This volume includes a discussion of the Trump campaign’s response to this activity, as well as our conclusion that there was insufficient evidence to charge a broader conspiracy.

And in the second volume, the report describes the results and analysis of our obstruction of justice investigation involving the President. The order appointing me Special Counsel authorized us to investigate actions that could obstruct the investigation. We conducted that investigation and we kept the office of the Acting Attorney General apprised of the progress of our work.

As set forth in our report, after that investigation, if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the President did commit a crime. The introduction to volume two of our report explains that decision.

It explains that under long-standing Department policy, a President cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view—that too is prohibited.

The Special Counsel’s Office is part of the Department of Justice and, by regulation, it was bound by that Department policy. Charging the President with a crime was therefore not an option we could consider. The Department’s written opinion explaining the policy against charging a President makes several important points that further informed our handling of the obstruction investigation.

Those points are summarized in our report. And I will describe two of them:

First, the opinion explicitly permits the investigation of a sitting President because it is important to preserve evidence while memories are fresh and documents are available. Among other things, that evidence could be used if there were co-conspirators who could now be charged.

And second, the opinion says that the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting President of wrongdoing.

And beyond Department policy, we were guided by principles of fairness. It would be unfair to potentially accuse somebody of a crime when there can be no court resolution of an actual charge.So that was the Justice Department policy and those were the principles under which we operated. From them we concluded that we would not reach a determination – one way or the other – about whether the President committed a crime. That is the office’s final position and we will not comment on any other conclusions or hypotheticals about the President.We conducted an independent criminal investigation and reported the results to the Attorney General—as required by Department regulations.The Attorney General then concluded that it was appropriate to provide our report to Congress and the American people.At one point in time I requested that certain portions of the report be released. The Attorney General preferred to make the entire report public all at once. We appreciate that the Attorney General made the report largely public. I do not question the Attorney General’s good faith in that decision.I hope and expect this to be the only time that I will speak about this matter. I am making that decision myself—no one has told me whether I can or should testify or speak further about this matter.There has been discussion about an appearance before Congress. Any testimony from this office would not go beyond our report. It contains our findings and analysis, and the reasons for the decisions we made. We chose those words carefully, and the work speaks for itself.The report is my testimony. I would not provide information beyond that which is already public in any appearance before Congress.In addition, access to our underlying work product is being decided in a process that does not involve our office.So beyond what I have said here today and what is contained in our written work, I do not believe it is appropriate for me to speak further about the investigation or to comment on the actions of the Justice Department or Congress.It is for that reason that I will not take questions here today.

Before I step away, I want to thank the attorneys, the FBI agents, the analysts, and the professional staff who helped us conduct this investigation in a fair and independent manner. These individuals, who spent nearly two years with the Special Counsel’s Office, were of the highest integrity.

I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments—that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election.That allegation deserves the attention of every American
.Thank you.

Read the full transcript of Mueller's statement on the Russia investigation

That is incorrect. Where did Mueller say that he didn't discover any facts? Be specific.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller announced Wednesday that there was "insufficient" evidence to charge President Donald Trump with conspiring with Russia during the 2016 election, but made clear that it was "not an option" for his team to charge a sitting president with a crime .

"I have not spoken publicly during our investigation," Mueller said at the Department of Justice. "The attorney general has made the report on our investigation largely public. We are formally closing the special counsel's office and as well, I'm resigning from the Department of Justice to return to private life."

Mueller further said that while there have been calls for him to testify before Congress about the report, he does not plan to do so, and if he does, he won't go beyond what's in his 400-plus page report.

"No one has told me whether I can or should testify or speak further about this matter," said Mueller. "There has been discussion about an appearance before Congress. Any testimony from this office would not go beyond our report. It contains our findings and analysis and the reasons for the decisions we made."

The words in the document were chosen carefully, he said, and "the work speaks for itself and the report is my testimony. I would not provide information beyond that which is already public in any appearance before Congress."

Mueller said his office was established because of indictments against Russian intelligence officers alleging they had hacked into computers and networks used by Hillary Clinton's campaign and released the information through WikiLeaks.

"The releases were designed and timed to interfere with our election and to damage a presidential candidate," said Mueller. "At the same time as the grand jury alleged in a separate indictment, a private Russian entity engaged in a social media operation where Russian citizens posed as Americans in order to influence an election."

Mueller said the first part of his report detailed efforts from Russia to influence the election, including a discussion of the Trump campaign's response to the activity and the conclusion that there was "insufficient evidence to charge a broader conspiracy."

The second volume of the report described the results and analysis of the obstruction investigation, and "we did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime," as "charging the president with a crime" wasn't an "option we could consider."

He added that "if we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime we would have said so. We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime.
Mueller said, he made no judgement or consideration of collusion, collusion is not a law.... he investigated Conspiracy, in the hacking of the DNC etc emails.... and he could not establish that the Trump campaign worked with the Russians to steal them.

Collusion with the Russians on disseminating, finding, acquiring, and encouraging the release of them, took place between the Trump campaign and Russians after the emails were stolen.

White House Statement on Mueller statement

D7v1LMHXsAIhQVJ.jpg

D7v1StLWwAIfJSt.jpg

Just that fact that Mueller found overwhelming evidence of Russia's interference in our election, AND that Trump has taken NO ACTION to safe guard our elections show that TRUMP is GUILTY of DERELICTION OF DUTY and SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!

What actions did Obama take? Trump was not President at the time, dumbass!

The fact is that the Obama Administration was met with partisan attacks when they tried to do something. Republican leaders were informed and they were accused of partisanship. DHS talked about making election systems part of the critical infrastructure and were accused of wanting to take over the elections.

Mueller set a new standard for innocence: Prove you did not commit a crime
nahhhh..... he simply passed it on to congress and impeachment.... the president would be able to have a defense in the trial in the Senate, with chief justice, over seeing the trial.... though the process is considered the constitutional, but political, process.

When the president leaves office, the Justice dept can charge the president in any criminal offenses, and the president would have his defense in that as well.... the president would not be guilty of any criminal offenses that required jail time, unless convicted in a court of law... he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law....by a jury of his peers.

White House Statement on Mueller statement

D7v1LMHXsAIhQVJ.jpg

D7v1StLWwAIfJSt.jpg

This is the same Sanders that that Mueller nailed for lying. She is a partisan lying weasel who needs a good spanking. It shouldn't be surprising since she is kin to the disgusting Mike Huckabee.

She is still lying as Mueller made a point to say that Trump was not exonerated. There was no infiltration of any campaign except the Russians with the aid of Trump.

if Bob Mueller doesnt have the guts to indict Trump, doesnt even have the guts to testify before Congress, he should retire from being a prosecutor & find another job!
he already did.... a couple of times, but called out of retirement,

as of today, he once again is retired from working for the gvt.

The MSM is going to have a meltdown when they find out there was no collusion and that Trump is ready to go in 2020 rump cult member whgich means you are soft in the
There was collusion, 251 contacts with Trump campaign staff and russians who interfered in our election, during the campaign, according to the Mueller Report.

What Mueller found is that they could not establish CONSPIRACY, beyond a reasonable doubt.

They could not establish that the Trump campaign, worked with the Russians on stealing the DNC, Podesta, and Democratic Committee's emails, they could not prove that the Trump campaign were in on the actual theft with the Russian operatives. Collusion is apparently, not a crime.

but the Mueller report did show collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians/wilileaks, after the emails were stolen...

i.e. manafort gave the Russians secret Trump polling data so they could focus their Russian influence campaign in all the right places... Campaign members directed the timing and release of the emails, Trump's son set up a meeting with Russians hoping to get dirt or emails from the Russians, Flynn worked with Peter Smith, a republican operative, (who allegedly committed suicide) to get Hillary emails, Flynn told the Russian Ambassador to hold off on retaliating the US for the sanctions by Obama just put on them... Cohen and Trump were still working the Moscow Trump Tower deal, up until the election while lying to the public about it, Trump offered Putin a $50 million dollar Penthouse, to help the deal go through....

Like the report lays out, 251 of these type of contacts/ which defines collusion with the Russians.

It did not lay out collusion in the sense that the Trump campaign called the Russians and asked them to help. The Trump campaign knew of Russia's interest in electing Trump and they wanted to facilitate their help. They laid out a roadmap for how the Russians could help by giving the campaign strategy and internal polling data to someone associated with Russian Intelligence. They also sought dirt from the Russians. I also suspect Roger Stone knows quite a bit but has refused to cooperate.
none of that makes any sense, but thanks for wasting my time reading that nonsense. Hitlery had dealings with putin, there is absolutely no evidence to anything in your post. Not one fking thing you fake.

A massive conspiracy against Trump makes sense to you but this does not. You are a Trump cult member which means you have no ability to think for yourself. P148 in the Mueller report describes a series of meetings with a Russian associate who has ties to Russian Intelligence.

"Second, Manafort briefed Kilimnik on the state of the Trump Campaign and Manafort's plan to win the election. That briefing encompassed the Campaign's messaging and its internal polling data . According to Gates, it also included discussion of "battleground" states , which Manafort identified as Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Minnesota. Manafort did not refer explicit!y to "battle round " states in his telling of the August 2 discussion,"

Maybe you can think of another reason Manafort might have given that information.

Roger Stone knew of the Podesta e-mails being released on WikiLeaks BEFORE they were actually released. Maybe he used a Ouija board or maybe he had ties to Assange who posted the information or Russians who hacked the information. Name your poison. Assange or Russians.

mueller still works for Justice dept...

there will be nothing said in his opening statement that was not approved by Barr....

the questioning of Mueller, will be behind closed doors, we won't see it....

but we will be given transcripts of the questions and answers, from what Naddler said last week....

No..he resigned:
mueller resigns - Bing

He going to tell the TDS afflicted Moon Bats to shut the fuck up.
Seems to me he poured gas on that fire:

Mueller, in First Comments on Russia Inquiry, Declines to Clear Trump

"If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mr. Mueller said, reading from prepared notes behind a lectern at the Justice Department. “We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime.”
He also said that while Justice Department policy prohibits charging a sitting president with a crime, the Constitution provides for another process to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing — a clear reference to the ability of Congress to begin impeachment proceedings.

Mueller, was basically telling Congress it's time to impeach.

On what? Mueller didn't even say that...

“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that,” Mueller said. “We did not determine whether the president did commit a crime.”

Mueller explained longstanding Justice Department policy, which states that a sitting president cannot be charged with a crime.

“Charging the president with a crime was not an option we could consider,” Mueller explained, adding that “it would be unfair to accuse someone of a crime when there could be no court resolution of the charge.”

"The Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse the president of wrongdoing," Mueller said Wednesday, echoing his report which states that Congress "may apply obstruction laws to the President's corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law."
Which means that Mueller perpetrated a fraud upon the American people and wasted millions of dollars.

If he knew that going into the investigation that one cannot indict a sitting President, and according to his own words, "to even look at obstruction is unconstitutional", then I think that he should be made to answer for the waste and fraud he perpetrated on the American people.

~~~~~~
According to Mueller there were no facts found that Trump committed any crimes. Whereas when Clinton was investigated by Starr, they found at least 13 counts of crimes committed by William Jefferson Clinton....

Mueller specifically said that Trump was NOT EXONERATED. He decided that since a sitting President cannot be indicted, he would not make a determination on whether Trump should be charged. The potential instances of where Trump obstructed justice are far more than 13.

Mueller basically begged the Democrats to Impeach the Liar in Chief. He said the option of indicted the so called man was off the table due to the DOJ policy. NOT DUE TO THE LACK OF EVIDENCE OF OBSTRUCTION.

CONGRESS NEEDS TO IMPEACH THE LIAR!

Attn liberals:

In our justice system, a lack of evidence = innocence. It does NOT equal "guilty without evidence".

He going to tell the TDS afflicted Moon Bats to shut the fuck up.
Seems to me he poured gas on that fire:

Mueller, in First Comments on Russia Inquiry, Declines to Clear Trump

"If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mr. Mueller said, reading from prepared notes behind a lectern at the Justice Department. “We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime.”
He also said that while Justice Department policy prohibits charging a sitting president with a crime, the Constitution provides for another process to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing — a clear reference to the ability of Congress to begin impeachment proceedings.

I tell you....Mueller is BEGGING the Dems impeach the man. He doesn't want to say it due to the political ramification....BUT....he is begging them to take up their Constitutional role and begin holding Impeachment Hearings.

Forum List

Back