Breaking: NBC Caught Manipulating Poll Results Released Today

I got to experience it yesterday. He's completely inconsistent with the reality the rest of us take for granted. He even changes the meaning of his past posts just to attempt to be right on something.

OH! So this is still on the table?

SUPER!

Reader, the would-be "Contributor", is referring to a debate she lost BIG yesterday, the day before that and the several days prior to that, wherein I merely noted that "THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING as a "HomoPhobe"".

Subsequently, I pointed out that the word is a colloquialism, meaning that such used in conversation to represent something, but has no literal basis; which is to say that "There is literally, NO SUCH THING AS A "HOMOPHOBE".

I then broke the word down, noted the meaning of the two words compounded to form "homophobe", referencing such from a respected unimpeachable reference text... further noting that there is literally no such thing as a person with an irrational fear of 'same'... and that where she was using the "Homo-" as slang for homosexual, that there remained no such thing as an irrational fear of homosexuals... asking her to provide evidence of a medical case where so much as one individual was diagnosed as presenting symptoms of such, which I pointed out was unlikely, given that there is no formal definition of such a psychosis.

It then posted a 'Dictionary Definition' which defined "phobia" is merely possessing 'fear', with no irrational component being attributable to such... thus effectively either rendering all angst, anxiety, or 'fear' equal to phobia, or ridding the human species of any irrational fear... OKA: Phobia.

The coolest part is the inability of the would-be 'Contributor' to find the strength of character to simply admit that she was unable to sustain a position that has no potential merit, thus is unsustainable. After all, there is no potential shame in being unable to defend the indefensible... .

There is however, the certainty that to admit such, is to admit that the entire Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality rest solely upon LIES.

And given it's investment in the "BELIEF" of those lies... her psychological foundation is simply incapable of sustaining R E A L I T Y . . . .

What's the definition of homophobe?

The author of the article is incorrect.
You are math challenged then, bucko, to say the least.

But then again, you are a Dimbocrat, so who cares?

The Biden percentage was 17%, and his split breaks down to 53% for Hitlary and 38% to Sanders.

That is within his 17% points, which breaks down to a 9% to Hillary and 6% for Sanders.

The poll says nothing of the sort. It's been explained by many people replying on this thread.

You do not understand basic math. Bidens 17% was broken down by percentages, and the 53% vrs 38%as not the final outcome, gawd awmighty!

roflmao, no wonder Obama won, too many u idiots are voting.

I do understand basic math and I also understand the correlation between the two poll questions we are referencing. The second question is a total among poll respondents, not just Biden's. It's crystal clear,.

Yeah, once I had the bloggers mistaken notion in mind, my perception of the pollwent along with how he read it. But after I went back a second time and reread it, it does say that these are the RECALCULATED numbers, so they are not shares of Biden's support.

My apologies.

Trump is scaring the living daylights out of lib/prog/commie/democrats and establishment Republicans.

:popcorn:

Yes... and that is because Trump is showing the world what an American actually looks like and that we don't apologize for exposing Leftist Deceit, FRAUD and Ignorance.

And that is precisely how Doc Carson came into the public consciousness... when he told obama right to his face, that everything he stands for, everything he's said, everything he does... is a Deceit, FRAUDULENTLY advanced as a means to influence the Ignorant; OKA: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

And as must happen... in BOTH instances... Americans responded by standing up, giving a sharp salute and applauding for all they are worth.

You are math challenged then, bucko, to say the least.

But then again, you are a Dimbocrat, so who cares?

The Biden percentage was 17%, and his split breaks down to 53% for Hitlary and 38% to Sanders.

That is within his 17% points, which breaks down to a 9% to Hillary and 6% for Sanders.

The poll says nothing of the sort. It's been explained by many people replying on this thread.

You do not understand basic math. Bidens 17% was broken down by percentages, and the 53% vrs 38%as not the final outcome, gawd awmighty!

roflmao, no wonder Obama won, too many u idiots are voting.

I do understand basic math and I also understand the correlation between the two poll questions we are referencing. The second question is a total among poll respondents, not just Biden's. It's crystal clear,.

Yeah, once I had the bloggers mistaken notion in mind, my perception of the pollwent along with how he read it. But after I went back a second time and reread it, it does say that these are the RECALCULATED numbers, so they are not shares of Biden's support.

My apologies.

Hey no worries. :beer:

OK--I see what Hjoy and NYcab are saying.

The general split between Hillary and Sanders(without Biden) is not the same as the split amongst Biden supporters. Assuming it is is unfounded.

In other words, the 53-38 split is not representative of those choosing Biden first.

LOL! Dude... it doesn't matter. It's a 'race' between a Felon, wife of the only Elected President in US History to be IMPEACHED and a self professed Marxist never was.

Impeached means indicted. Clinton was found not guilty.

Impeached means a bill of Impeachment was passed by the House of Representatives. And William The Bubba is the only elected President of the United States to EVER be IMPEACHED!
just goes to show that some republicans will do anything.

Well, the Americans in the GOP will rise up to slap down a High Criminal... You bet. And the moment that McConnell is pushed out of the way, the Americans will do the same for the Brown Muslim Clown.

The general split between Hillary and Sanders(without Biden) is not the same as the split amongst Biden supporters. Assuming it is is unfounded.

In other words, the 53-38 split is not representative of those choosing Biden first.

LOL! Dude... it doesn't matter. It's a 'race' between a Felon, wife of the only Elected President in US History to be IMPEACHED and a self professed Marxist never was.

Impeached means a bill of Impeachment was passed by the House of Representatives. And William The Bubba is the only elected President of the United States to EVER be IMPEACHED!

Well, the Americans in the GOP will rise up to slap down a High Criminal... You bet. And the moment that McConnell is pushed out of the way, the Americans will do the same for the Brown Muslim Clown.
keep dreaming the dream lol

I got to experience it yesterday. He's completely inconsistent with the reality the rest of us take for granted. He even changes the meaning of his past posts just to attempt to be right on something.

SUPER!

Reader, the would-be "Contributor", is referring to a debate she lost BIG yesterday, the day before that and the several days prior to that, wherein I merely noted that "THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING as a "HomoPhobe"".

Subsequently, I pointed out that the word is a colloquialism, meaning that such used in conversation to represent something, but has no literal basis; which is to say that "There is literally, NO SUCH THING AS A "HOMOPHOBE".

I then broke the word down, noted the meaning of the two words compounded to form "homophobe", referencing such from a respected unimpeachable reference text... further noting that there is literally no such thing as a person with an irrational fear of 'same'. ...

and that where she was using "Homo-" as slang for homosexual, that there LITERALLY remained no such thing as an irrational fear of homosexuals... asking her to provide evidence of a medical case where so much as one individual was diagnosed as presenting symptoms of such, which I pointed out was unlikely, given that there is no formal definition of such a psychosis.

It then posted a 'Dictionary Definition' which defined "phobia" is merely possessing 'fear', with no irrational component being attributable to such... thus effectively either rendering all angst, anxiety, or 'fear' equal to phobia, or ridding the human species of any irrational fear... OKA: Phobia.

The coolest part is the inability of the would-be 'Contributor' to find the strength of character to simply admit that she was unable to sustain a position that has no potential merit, thus is unsustainable. After all, there is no potential shame in being unable to defend the indefensible... .

There is however, the certainty that to admit such, is to admit that the entire Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality rest solely upon LIES.

And given it's investment in the "BELIEF" of those lies... her psychological foundation is simply incapable of sustaining R E A L I T Y . . . .

ROFLMNAO!

You're the one that uses it like a gun. You're telling this board that you do not know what it MEANS?

LOL! You can NOT make this stuff up.

(Reader just click on the "Click to Expand" link and read the discussion... wherein I AGAIN defined the literal meaning of 'HomoPhobe'; I say again because I've defined it for the above cited would-be "Contributor", NUMEROUS times over the last several days.)

keep dreaming the dream lol

ROFL!

I guess I will never tire of the presentation of the mental disorder that defines the Ideological Left.

Dang, that blog article was stupid. The author couldn't grasp basic English or basic logic, so he declared a great conspiracy.

A fine example of the legacy of Breitbart, that is.
Explain in detail how the article is wrong.

Don't expect any explanation. The minions are conditioned to attack the source, insult and then run. The most you can ever expect in the way of discussion is the occasional regurgitation of leftist talking points.

NBC just carries the water for their candidate. They and a few others are not here to report news. Their goal is to shape public opinion by any means necessary.

SUPER!

I then broke the word down, noted the meaning of the two words compounded to form "homophobe", referencing such from a respected unimpeachable reference text... further noting that there is literally no such thing as a person with an irrational fear of 'same'. ...

and that where she was using "Homo-" as slang for homosexual, that there LITERALLY remained no such thing as an irrational fear of homosexuals... asking her to provide evidence of a medical case where so much as one individual was diagnosed as presenting symptoms of such, which I pointed out was unlikely, given that there is no formal definition of such a psychosis.

ROFLMNAO!

You're the one that uses it like a gun. You're telling this board that you do not know what it MEANS?

LOL! You can NOT make this stuff up.

(Reader just click on the "Click to Expand" link and read the discussion... wherein I AGAIN defined the literal meaning of 'HomoPhobe'; I say again because I've defined it for the above cited would-be "Contributor", NUMEROUS times over the last several days.)

Wordy and pointless you are.

So, what is your view on the topic of this thread? I keep trying to get you back on topic but you go on these worthless tangents.

Dang, that blog article was stupid. The author couldn't grasp basic English or basic logic, so he declared a great conspiracy.

Don't expect any explanation. The minions are conditioned to attack the source, insult and then run. The most you can ever expect in the way of discussion is the occasional regurgitation of leftist talking points.

NBC just carries the water for their candidate. They and a few others are not here to report news. Their goal is to shape public opinion by any means necessary.

Actually it's been explained multiple times in this thread.

Trump is scaring the living daylights out of lib/prog/commie/democrats and establishment Republicans.

Actually, Trump may be the "Trojan Horse" that should scare the daylights of out YOUR party and anyone who still is shameless enough to call him/herself a "conservative right winger."

Last edited:

:lol:

You should really read the whole thread before responding. Numerous people have in fact explained in detail why the article is wrong.

NBC just carries the water for their candidate. They and a few others are not here to report news.

The blogger has been repudiated several times on this thread.

But, even setting that aside, why do morons like you REFUSE to include the right-wing WSJ's involvement in that same poll???? Just curious....

great choices huh --LOL

sad fact is a leftist sheeple would blindly pull the lever for any of the three

NBC/WSJ is the same tag-team that commissioned the poll that shows Carson - suddenly, out of nowhere - tied with Trump.

NBC Caught Manipulating Poll Results Released Today....

Someone is making an assumption that they just used the responses as a percentage rather than adjusting them. I would imagine that they adjusted them accordingly making this article completely wrong. They're going to need better proof than just making shit up.

How so

The math seems spot on--how is the blogger wrong on the actual point spread?

Was this intentional? I don't think journalist can do much more than repeat what they see and follow the rules of English. Kind of like living mannequins that can speak.

They are assuming the pollsters did not adjust the numbers. It's a stupid assumption.

Forum List

Back