Breaking: NBC Caught Manipulating Poll Results Released Today

NBC...taking a BIG SWING...and a SWISHHHHH!

J04iGH9.jpg

More fantasy for the fantasy thread.
His homoerotic fantasies are even more silly.

Isn't that what it was?

I came up with a Clinton 9.5% lead rather than the stated 15% which suggests Obama should invite me and the author of OP to White House along with Clock Boy.

You're wrong, but where did the .5% come from anyway?

I seldom read an article from 'bloggers' from either side.....and I haven't read this one either.....But my question to you folks is simple:

If the polling was wrong....and if the polling was done by NBC/WSJ ....How come the right-leaning WSJ doesn't rate to be included in the "blame" in the thread's title?

The poll wasn't manipulated. The poster on that site read the results wrong.

NBC/WSJ is the same tag-team that commissioned the poll that shows Carson - suddenly, out of nowhere - tied with Trump.

NBC Caught Manipulating Poll Results Released Today....

Proving once again that the potential for 'trust' where Relativism has infected the subject, is ZERO.

Nobody doubts that you don't understand how to read a poll.
nor does anybody doubt that he doesn't understand what "relativism" means.

Not just that the blogger mad an error (or is lying, not sure) about the NBC/WSJ poll somehow running cover for Clinton, he missed the title from NBC News:

NBC/WSJ Poll: Trump and Carson Lead GOP; Clinton Loses Ground

That sure is a pro Clinton anti-Trump headline if I've every seen one. :alcoholic:

The author of the article is incorrect.

This is exactly where he goes wrong:

"No, that’s not accurate at all. That’s not what the poll says at all. What the poll says is that 53% of Biden Supporters would change to supporting Clinton; and 38% of Biden Supporters would change to supporting Sanders."

That is not what the poll says. The second poll, without Biden, is the RECALCULATED RESULTS.

Meaning of EVERYONE.

NBC/WSJ is the same tag-team that commissioned the poll that shows Carson - suddenly, out of nowhere - tied with Trump.

Proving once again that the potential for 'trust' where Relativism has infected the subject, is ZERO.

Probably true and as I discovered yesterday when he doesn't know the definition of a word linking to a dictionary doesn't help.

Remember NBC edited the George Zimmerman 911 tape to make it sound like something it wasn’t. They thrive on manipulating the public.

Not just that the blogger mad an error (or is lying, not sure) about the NBC/WSJ poll somehow running cover for Clinton, he missed the title from NBC News:

That sure is a pro Clinton anti-Trump headline if I've every seen one. :alcoholic:
the blogger didn't make an error. he did exactly what he wanted. He told a lie that would play well to the idiots that go to sites like "theconservativetreehouse.com" knowing that even if they had the intelligence to understand the numbers none of them could be bothered to think about it past the headline that NBC was somehow in a big conspiracy against them.

Probably true and as I discovered yesterday when he doesn't know the definition of a word linking to a dictionary doesn't help.

ROFLMNAO! It's Helpless...

The author of the article is incorrect.

This is exactly where he goes wrong:

"No, that’s not accurate at all. That’s not what the poll says at all. What the poll says is that 53% of Biden Supporters would change to supporting Clinton; and 38% of Biden Supporters would change to supporting Sanders."

That is not what the poll says. The second poll, without Biden, is the RECALCULATED RESULTS.

Meaning of EVERYONE.

Yep,

the blogger didn't make an error. he did exactly what he wanted. He told a lie that would play well to the idiots that go to sites like "theconservativetreehouse.com" knowing that even if they had the intelligence to understand the numbers none of them could be bothered to think about it past the headline that NBC was somehow in a big conspiracy against them.

True, not sure why but I gave the blogger a smidgen of the benefit of the doubt. I guess the wingnuts didn't learn from the unskewed polls disaster they treated themselves to the last go around.

ROFLMNAO! It's Helpless...

Because you have disagreements with the dictionary or are too stupid to read a poll?

Forum List

Back