BREAKING NEWS: Joe Biden Rejected Proposal from Vladimir Putin to Halt the War in Ukraine

That's twice Biden rejected peace talks. Just think about how much money we could have saved and how many people would still be alive if Biden would have led in negotiations for peace. There's a reason Biden doesn't want peace between Ukraine and Russia. His profiteering would end.

When did it become President Biden's decision to sell Ukrainians into a life of communist rule?

That seems to be what maga fuckups are doing.

That's twice Biden rejected peace talks. Just think about how much money we could have saved and how many people would still be alive if Biden would have led in negotiations for peace. There's a reason Biden doesn't want peace between Ukraine and Russia. His profiteering would end.

Gateway Pundit?

Oh my....some people believe that garbage site?

Ok Cultist. How much did that old pervert pay you to suck his dick?
Cultist? Most Dems would like Biden to get out of the race and think he is to old to run. Hardly a cult. The Maga crowd/cult has regressed back to the 3rd grade with the “I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounce off me and sticks to you.” or "I know you are but what am I"

It is hard to believe how dumb this is...

Cultist? Most Dems would like Biden to get out of the race and think he is to old to run. Hardly a cult. The Maga crowd/cult has regressed back to the 3rd grade with the “I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounce off me and sticks to you.” or "I know you are but what am I"
How the fuck would you know what “most Dems “ want?

Exclusive-Putin's Suggestion of Ukraine Ceasefire Rejected by United States, Sources Say

Putin was proposing to freeze the conflict at the current lines and was unwilling to cede any of the Ukrainian territory controlled by Russia, but the signal offered what some in the Kremlin saw as the best path towards a peace of some kind.

No wonder President Biden rejected it! Thank you, President Biden!

That includes Republicans. Virtually all of whom are anti-Biden

Dems jackass
Listen, nobody dislikes Trump more than me and I am not anti-Biden but I refuse to start denying simple truths. Of course I will vote for Biden over Trump, Biden is surrounded by competent people who can run the various government departments and he seems willing to take their counsel. Trump will appoint loyalists that will do his bidding with no regard for norms or the best interests of our nation.

... but I think they are both too old to be running and I would love to have different choices.

Listen, nobody dislikes Trump more than me and I am not anti-Biden but I refuse to start denying simple truths. Of course I will vote for Biden over Trump, Biden is surrounded by competent people who can run the various government departments and he seems willing to take their counsel. Trump will appoint loyalists that will do his bidding with no regard for norms or the best interests of our nation.

... but I think they are both too old to be running and I would love to have different choices.

Amen! Yes, President Biden is surrounded by competent people! That's all I care about!

Did you live in a spider hole throughout the whole Trump term?

well, um, no. I remember his "Accomplishments" very well.

1 Million dead from Covid.
25 million jobs lost in his recession (mine was one of them).
265,000 businesses went under.
Riots in the streets
Unnecessary trade war with China that hurt the economy.
Despite his claims, 3 million more undocumented aliens got into the country.
Iran effectively took over Iraq and Syria, while he surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban at Doha.

Forum List

Back