BREAKING NEWS: "Man" tries to run over police in Philadelphia, and is shot dead.

Dylan Tyler.

Unarmed white man shot by a black cop.

No Anderson Cooper, no MSNBC, no news. Nothing.

White guy shot by cops in Philadelphia, no Anderson Cooper, no MSNBC, no news. Nothing.

Simply does not fit the narrative.

Is it funny how liberals deny the left wing main stream media exploit stories that involve white on black in order to incite racial tensions, cause it sells?

quote-there-is-another-class-of-colored-people-who-make-a-business-of-keeping-the-troubles-the-wrongs-booker-t-washington-354862.jpg

Remember when MSNBC found out (much to their dismay) that Zimmerman was half hispanic? I mean how many Zimmermans are "hispanic?"

From the time they found that out (much to their dismay) they made it a point to put WHITE Hispanic when they described him.

34erser.jpg

Is it funny how the left wing morons deny that they are nothing but pawns?

Yeah, here we go.

Man Shot Killed After Allegedly Trying to Run Over Police Officers NBC 10 Philadelphia

Tuesday, Dec 30, 2014 • Updated at 7:20 PM EST
A man was shot and killed by police after he allegedly tried to run them over with his car in Delaware County Tuesday.

The suspect was wanted for terroristic threats after he allegedly threatened to kill police and FBI agents in a video posted on YouTube. Police followed the man as he left a relative's home in Clifton Heights late Monday afternoon, according to investigators.

Read more:Man Shot Killed After Allegedly Trying to Run Over Police Officers NBC 10 Philadelphia
Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | nbcphiladelphia on Facebook

---------------

The blood on the hands of the democrat race agitators is increasing. What a disaster democrats have been for the black race. What a fucking disaster.

Nowhere in your article is anything mentioned about "Democrats", "Republicans", "Whigs" or anything even vaguely related to politics at all. Nor is anything about "black". In fact he's described as a "52-year-old white male" -- so there isn't any doubt about his gender either.

Three-time loser, dishonest hack.
So you want it to be a black guy killed to make your stupid point?

What I "want" is to be free of dishonest bullshit like the OP wrote.
Got a problem with that?
Dishonest because the guy was white? Racist puke.

Yes exactly, since the OP is up there crowing about the "black race". In a story that has no "black race". I already made it bold for you earlier.

DUMBASS.

Yeah, here we go.

Man Shot Killed After Allegedly Trying to Run Over Police Officers NBC 10 Philadelphia

Tuesday, Dec 30, 2014 • Updated at 7:20 PM EST
A man was shot and killed by police after he allegedly tried to run them over with his car in Delaware County Tuesday.

The suspect was wanted for terroristic threats after he allegedly threatened to kill police and FBI agents in a video posted on YouTube. Police followed the man as he left a relative's home in Clifton Heights late Monday afternoon, according to investigators.

Read more:Man Shot Killed After Allegedly Trying to Run Over Police Officers NBC 10 Philadelphia
Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | nbcphiladelphia on Facebook

---------------

The blood on the hands of the democrat race agitators is increasing. What a disaster democrats have been for the black race. What a fucking disaster.

Nowhere in your article is anything mentioned about "Democrats", "Republicans", "Whigs" or anything even vaguely related to politics at all. Nor is anything about "black". In fact he's described as a "52-year-old white male" -- so there isn't any doubt about his gender either.

Got a problem with that?

Yes exactly, since the OP is up there crowing about the "black race". In a story that has no "black race". I already made it bold for you earlier.

DUMBASS.
You're a libtard therefore you are a DUMBASS

Got a problem with that?

DUMBASS.
You're a libtard therefore you are a DUMBASS

Even though I'm correct and the evidence is right here on the screen huh?

DUMBASS.

I'm sorry, call me a wuss, but i don't think he should have been killed...and certainly not showered with so many bullets that it sounded like a fireworks finale... he was mentally ill, allegedly in and out of asylums....

Would our resident USMB nutters like to see people protesting this matter? It sure seems like they are calling for protests. Oddly.....this call lacks passion. I wonder why?

Forum List

Back