Breaking News - NYTimes

You know, Mueller actually knew what he was doing and foresaw something like this that he tried to avoid.

At the beginning of each section of the report, Mueller wrote a summary that was unclassified and could be released immediately. Matter of fact, that is one of the reasons that Mueller's people are upset with the report that Barr released, because they knew that the summaries were not classified, as that is how Mueller wanted it written.

They must be scared of something if they are refusing to release unclassified parts of the report.
Mueller's people? You mean the 'second hand' sources used by the NYT?

No you partisan hack, the people that worked on the report with Mueller.

Two or three other courts have ruled the opposite. It will go to the next stage of appeals.
Who would have though libstain judges would rule against the law?
It's actually the conservitard judges who are ruling against the law.
Liar. Can't prove you just spew.
Once again you accuse me of what you are doing.

You aren't all that bright, are you.
I'm kind of curious, which judges are you referring to?

Don't expect a reply. He said multiple courts have ruled that grand jury testimony be made public and when I held his balls over the fire and made him prove it he linked to a case where a LAWYER was allowed to see with explicit instructions NOT to make ANY of it public or else he would be held in contempt of court.

All he does is google and if the title backs up his claim, he posts it as "proof." I mean look at his post count and how short a period of time he's been on this forum. Obviously post quality suffers immensely in the face of post quantity.

He just says shit with nothing to back it up. He doesn't understand what he's reading and so when he "backs his claims up" he actually proves people like me right. Self pwnage is the best pwnage.

Last edited:
Get ready for another bucketful of lib tears.

Here is to me hoping everything is blacked out except 3 things.

Trump

Putin

Collusion

Everything else just blacked out.

I said to quote the rulings that you said multiple courts have issued that said that grand jury testimony does not or should not be redacted from public view. The Michael Brown case didn't have an appointed special prosecutor and neither did Ferguson so try again.

If you CANNOT come up with this information retract your statement or I will call you out as a liar. I'm tired of you making up shit and NOBODY holding you to it. I'm holding your feet to the fire now you lying little shithead. Back up your statement or retract it and say you were wrong.
Grand jury testimony doesn't care if it's a special counsel or not.

One more chance. Quote the court rulings that you said existed that say that grand jury testimony can be released to the public. If you don't this time I'm calling you out as a fucking liar. You got one more shot bubba. Make it count.
Lol, Google is your friend.

Michael Brown's family to see full grand jury testimony

Would you like me to come over and read it to you as well?

From your own fucking link:

The order bars the attorneys designated to see the grand jury items from making any of them public, lest they be jailed for contempt.

So you are a FUCKING LIAR. Yea, read them to me. Then maybe you can show me where it says that the public has a right to see grand jury testimony. Because what YOU used as a source SURE THE FUCK DOESN'T SAY THAT. In fact, it says just the opposite you dick sucking fuckhead liar.

Here, let me teach you something dumbfuck.

That was an actual case with an actual judge. There is NO JUDGE AND NO CASE with the grand jury testimony with Trump. They found no collusion and no obstruction. So you can't compare apples and seatbelts. They have nothing in common.

And even then the judge stated that none of it be made public or else they would be held in contempt.

Grand juries in the United States - Wikipedia

United States v. Procter & Gamble Co., 356 US 677 (1958), permitted the disclosure of grand jury transcripts under certain restrictions: "a private party seeking to obtain grand jury transcripts must demonstrate that 'without the transcript a defense would be greatly prejudiced or that without reference to it an injustice would be done'" and must make its requests "with particularity".[1

The only instance where grand jury testimony can be made "unsecret" is ONLY for the defense and ONLY in the case where it states "without the transcript a defense would be greatly prejudiced or that without reference to it an injustice would be done'."

There is no "defense" where there is no prosecution and no case. Thus grand jury testimony by LAW is kept secret. PERIOD.
Then go back to Watergate you foul-mouthed moron.

Now fuck off, eat shit, and live dumbass.
You lost you dumb fucking loser and everyone knows it.

Including you, you fucking loser.

Liar

Forum List

Back