Breaking News: PA Federal Judge Rules Obama's Amnesty Unconstitutional; Says Obama Usurped Congress

t (who lacked an American experience growing up)

Birthers....lol.....is it that they don't know Hawaii is part of the United States- or just reject that Hawaiians are real Americans?
Hawaii is part of the United States. All pro-Constitutionalists such as myself know this.

Yet you claim a person raised in Hawaii for most of his childhood(88%) lacked the American experience.

View attachment 35053

Looks like the American experience to me.

That's why Val Jarrett runs the country, Obama has no American experience. Val Jarrett, with all those family ties to active communists who had her eye on Van Jones for quite sometime, now runs the country.

Birthers....lol.....is it that they don't know Hawaii is part of the United States- or just reject that Hawaiians are real Americans?
Hawaii is part of the United States. All pro-Constitutionalists such as myself know this.

Yet you claim a person raised in Hawaii for most of his childhood(88%) lacked the American experience.

View attachment 35053

Looks like the American experience to me.

That's why Val Jarrett runs the country, Obama has no American experience. Val Jarrett, with all those family ties to active communists who had her eye on Van Jones for quite sometime, now runs the country.

No American experience......even though President Obama has lived 49 of his 53 years in the United States.

Man you must have really despised John Quincy Adams.

He wasn't born in Hawaii....sucker.

LOL Birthers- all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011
HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S
REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF
‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE
HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by
President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth,
which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i
Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”

oh brother, here we go. Is this the same judge that said the Obama BC was bogus ?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

Could be... but considering that the Peasantpimp of the Union States is not a natural-born US citizen, given that his father was a foreign national... he is disqualified from being President of the US.

And... the cert he has provided is not just a forgery, but a hysterically BAD forgery.
Right, and the wealthy Obama with all of his resources, is going to release a hysterically Bad Forgery.....

:rofl:

As Shoot speeders would say....THINK!

And there ya have kids... yet another assurance from the Left, that that same people that spent 600 million dollars to build a dysfunctional website, would NEVER have produced the sort of absurd forgery that he submitted. (Apparently, someone else did that... although no one has stepped forward to take credit for it. But there are highly qualified people working on getting them the credit that they so richly deserve, so maybe we'll correct that soon. And won't that be nice?)

And besides, we have no evidence which could lead anyone to believe that these would-be people think that the US voting public is stupid. If we DID, that would be a different story. But we don't... so there ya go.

Poor Birthers- all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo....but they wallow in them like a pig in dung.

Schwab ruled that the executive action violated the U.S. Constitution's guarantee of separation of powers and the separate "take care clause," which requires the president to faithfully execute laws passed by Congress.

Judge declares Obama immigration action unconstitutional Reuters

So a judge interjects on the President not sitting idly by and taking up the ass from Congress, and it's the President who has violated separation of powers?

The congress makes the laws and the president enforces them. It is the otherway around....

The president doesnt get to refuse to execute laws. That is a violation of his oath and his duties. As the judge pointed out.
Obama said so before, after and during the action.

So now Obama is your source for grade A legal scholarship?
Are you really that fucking stupid, or just trying to give tht impression?

Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing, until I realized the answer is "yes."

HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by
President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth,

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i
Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”

:lol: No matter how many times we proved his birff certificate is an amateurish fake and the announcements had him born in two different hospitals, and the fact that his good buddy Gov. Ambercrombe couldn't find the original and gave up.....you still won't admit the clown wasn't native born and therefore not qualified to have ever been elected president. After he's impeached, that alone will get him life in Leavenworth.

Hawai„i.”

:lol: No matter how many times we proved his birff certificate is an amateurish fake and the announcements had him born in two different hospitals, and the fact that his good buddy Gov. Ambercrombe couldn't find the original and gave up.....you still won't admit the clown wasn't native born and therefore not qualified to have ever been elected president. After he's impeached, that alone will get him life in Leavenworth.

LOL....Birthers and their fictions- poor things- lies, speculation, innuendo.

Meanwhile- as the State of Hawaii keeps saying repeatedly:

HONOLULU –

The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by

Hawai„i.”[

LOL- Birthers.

Hawai„i.”

HONOLULU –

Hawai„i.”[

LOL- Birthers.

"Loretta Fuddy"? :badgrin: Google Sheriff Joe Arpaio's findings.....caution...you'll have to admit you're a sucker....but there's no harm in that as long as it's not a habit.

Hawai„i.”

HONOLULU –

Hawai„i.”[

LOL- Birthers.

"Loretta Fuddy"? :badgrin: Google Sheriff Joe Arpaio's findings.....caution...you'll have to admit you're a sucker....but there's no harm in that as long as it's not a habit.]

Wow- a video from WND.

I can see why you would find that far more persuasive than a letter from the Director of Health of the State of Hawaii.

Or the previous Director of Health of Hawaii?

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

NAW....you prefer press conferences by used car salesmen.

Hawai„i.”

Dude... these people are imbeciles. There is no point in reality which will ever convinced them of anything that does not suit their subjective needs.

If the US were still a viable nation, they'd be institutionalized.

They are LITERALLY unsuited for freedom.

Hawai„i.”

HONOLULU –

Hawai„i.”[

LOL- Birthers.

"Loretta Fuddy"? :badgrin: Google Sheriff Joe Arpaio's findings.....caution...you'll have to admit you're a sucker....but there's no harm in that as long as it's not a habit.

No... what they'll claim is that Joe Arpaio is a joke. That the Aricopa County Sheriffs Office is a joke and that the official findings of their official investigation is a joke. Of course, they say the same thing about the Seals, the Promise Keepers, The Scouts and God. So, he's in good company.

Uh
The GOP House forced this constitutional crisis by refusing to pass immigration reform. And they did this for strictly political reasons. They are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, hostage to the bigots who make up the minority of the party.

Now that the election has passed, they will get on with the business of passing an amnesty bill. In the meantime, all this other noise is theater for the rubes.

"Oh Em Gee. He's a walking constitutional crisis, that guy Obama! Grrr grumble grumble grumble."

"The cameras are gone now, boss."

"All right. Call Julio and tell him I need my rose bushes trimmed by this weekend."
Uh The president can't force Congress to do their jobs ... neither can Congress force Obama to do his damned job either.

They certainly can influence the other.

Forum List

Back