Brennan says there will be many more in the next 60 days....names that are "household name" such as Junior...Kushner....and Ivanka.....?
How would Brennan know? Furthermore, he's a lying douchebag.
Everyone are lying douchbags EXCEPT the anti american scum you support
All the former members of the Obama crime syndicate are lying scumbags. That much has been proven.
indictments?? Been after HILL for 15 years and got sheet
Did I mention indictments? Why do you keep posting non sequiturs?

'Longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone has been indicted by a grand jury on charges brought by special counsel Robert Mueller. He was arrested by the FBI Friday morning, his lawyer tells CNN.

Stone is indicted on seven counts, including one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements, and one count of witness tampering.
Law enforcement raided Stone's house, and CNN witnessed uniformed and armed law enforcement approach his house just after 6 a.m. ET in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Pounding on his door, one agent said: "FBI. Open the door."

Stone opened the door.'

FBI arrests Roger Stone - CNNPolitics

Interesting...thoughts?

Once again nothing but process "crimes", absolutely nothing to do with the supposed reason for the investigation.

The Witch Hunt is out of control.
First of all, process crimes are still crimes

Secondly, I call bullshit:

The Roger Stone charge is anything but a ‘mere process’ crime - The Washington Post

1. Process crimes do NOT support the narrative that there is something to the original delusional accusation.

2. Process crimes are very much the type of bullshit that a Witch Hunt can gin up out of nothing, to give it's partisans political cover for the fact that they are supporting a gross miscarriage of justice.

3. You don't provide a link, as though it is a point. YOu make a point, and then provide a link to support it. If you can make an argument that these crimes are not "mere process crimes" give it a go. But please, focus on anything that supports the nonsense about the Russian Colusion/agent shit.

Once again nothing but process "crimes", absolutely nothing to do with the supposed reason for the investigation.
78d02d1c-17ed-4a78-a11b-c9ed7aade0df-jpeg.242310

Nice claim. THe fact remains, you lefties have nothing, NOTHING, to back up your shit.
How will you handle the grief when the time comes?

If you guys pull off a soft coup, grief will not be my emotional response.

The net is closing in on Donald Trump as his associates fall one by one.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Donald Junior and Jared Kushner are next.

Actually, Mr. Stone was pinched for complaining to Tucker a few nights ago about the Mueller witchhunt.

This was Mueller's retaliation.

What I thought was most interesting was the tremendous number of FBI agents and weapons they brought in during the the predawn raid. If I were a neighbor of Mr. Stone's in Ft. Lauderdale, I would have thought that El Chapo was living in the house and that's why such an insane show of force was necessary.

This will be great for Stone if he does end up going to the Big House, the fear he stirred up in the FBI will be a signal to the other convicts that they need to respect him in the joint.

Buy him dinner before they screw him?

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Uh, you know that the charges against Stone have NOTHING to do with the charge of Russian collusion, right? Right? So far, every single charge that Mueller has filed against people has NOTHING to do with alleged Russian collusion. You know that, right? In fact, many of the charges involve things that happened before Trump even ran for president.

Correct. All these procedural charges against Stone are because of the investigation. Only manaforts old tax issue or cohen taxi fraud are actual charges uncovered by Mule.
And those charges have nothing to do with the Trump campaign. The Mueller witch hunt is a great big dud.

A lot of Trump witches have been burnt.

Frankly, I am surprised it took so long to put Stone in shackles. He has a huge mouth and got on T.V. and stated he had a backdoor into Wikileaks- I imagine through his side kick Jerome Corsi--Info War's nutcase and was in contact with the Russian hacker known as Gucifer 2.0.
Trump adviser Roger Stone repeatedly claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks dumps - CNNPolitics
Report: Former Trump Advisor Roger Stone Was In Contact with a Russian Hacker During the Election

22744665-mmmain.jpg
Talking to Julian Assange is not a crime, you fucking dumbass. He didn't claim to know anything other than what was public information. Even if he did, it's still not a crime. Mueller had no probable cause to justify interrogating Stone, period.
He knew about Podesta before it was public information.

The key to whether the criminal collusion is criminal or not is whether the American citizens who were colluding with Wikileaks knew that Russia had stolen the emails. Since by the time the "Senior trump campaign official" asked Stone about the stolen emails....US Intel had broadcasted that Russia had indeed stolen the emails that Wikileaks was leaking

Mueller knows who the senior official was who approached Stone. It stands to reason that he also knows who "directed" the Senior Campaign Official. This has to be the most criminal regime in US history....HANDS DOWN.
Mueller needs proof to name them. That’s where applying pressure on Stone comes in. Especially if one of them was Trump.

Mueller is building a wheel. He is using the spokes to get to the center....He knows exactly what happened. I expect trump wished that he had that questionaire back now....It won't take much for a perjury charge...as for Junior and Kushner...they have lied numerous times. Mueller knows that also.

Mueller is leaving the biggest criminals, Trump and the Trumplings, last.

Basic principle: let the little rats squeal before the big rat goes down.

Frankly, I am surprised it took so long to put Stone in shackles. He has a huge mouth and got on T.V. and stated he had a backdoor into Wikileaks- I imagine through his side kick Jerome Corsi--Info War's nutcase and was in contact with the Russian hacker known as Gucifer 2.0.
Trump adviser Roger Stone repeatedly claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks dumps - CNNPolitics
Report: Former Trump Advisor Roger Stone Was In Contact with a Russian Hacker During the Election

22744665-mmmain.jpg
Talking to Julian Assange is not a crime, you fucking dumbass. He didn't claim to know anything other than what was public information. Even if he did, it's still not a crime. Mueller had no probable cause to justify interrogating Stone, period.
That's certainly debatable. Even if he did, that isn't against the law.
It’s not debatable, ya fucking moron. Mueller has the tweets between Stone and the Russian hacker from before anyone else knew Podesta’s email was hacked. :eusa_doh:

Mueller is build a conspiracy case..He will keep the indictments coming until the leader of the conspiracy is revealed....and we all know who that is....

The First Traitor. Donald Trumpski.

22744665-mmmain.jpg

The key to whether the criminal collusion is criminal or not is whether the American citizens who were colluding with Wikileaks knew that Russia had stolen the emails. Since by the time the "Senior trump campaign official" asked Stone about the stolen emails....US Intel had broadcasted that Russia had indeed stolen the emails that Wikileaks was leaking

Mueller knows who the senior official was who approached Stone. It stands to reason that he also knows who "directed" the Senior Campaign Official. This has to be the most criminal regime in US history....HANDS DOWN.
”The key to whether the criminal collusion is criminal or not is whether the American citizens who were colluding with Wikileaks knew that Russia had stolen the emails.”

Roger Stone is an American citizen.

Roger Stone was colluding with WikiLeaks.

C7UZX7oUwAIBjvF.jpg

Roger Stone knew Russia hacked Podesta’s email account. We know that because Muller has the tweets between Stone and the Russian hacker, Guccifer 2.0...

3E2717EC00000578-0-image-a-32_1489197528150.jpg

images

3E27140E00000578-4303238-image-a-16_1489196958292.jpg
You are so fucking gullible. None that proves that Stone knew Russia hacked Podesta's email account. It doesn't even prove that the Russians are the ones who did it. Even if it was all true, it still wouldn't be a crime.

Mueller has already indicted the Russian hackers.

'Longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone has been indicted by a grand jury on charges brought by special counsel Robert Mueller. He was arrested by the FBI Friday morning, his lawyer tells CNN.

Stone is indicted on seven counts, including one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements, and one count of witness tampering.
Law enforcement raided Stone's house, and CNN witnessed uniformed and armed law enforcement approach his house just after 6 a.m. ET in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Stone opened the door.'

Interesting...thoughts?

The Roger Stone charge is anything but a ‘mere process’ crime - The Washington Post

1. Process crimes do NOT support the narrative that there is something to the original delusional accusation.

2. Process crimes are very much the type of bullshit that a Witch Hunt can gin up out of nothing, to give it's partisans political cover for the fact that they are supporting a gross miscarriage of justice.

3. You don't provide a link, as though it is a point. YOu make a point, and then provide a link to support it. If you can make an argument that these crimes are not "mere process crimes" give it a go. But please, focus on anything that supports the nonsense about the Russian Colusion/agent shit.
Don't tell me what I don't do in order to avoid reality

Stone opened the door.'

Interesting...thoughts?

Don't tell me what I don't do in order to avoid reality

Your silly non response is noted and dismissed.

Actually, Mr. Stone was pinched for complaining to Tucker a few nights ago about the Mueller witchhunt.

What I thought was most interesting was the tremendous number of FBI agents and weapons they brought in during the the predawn raid. If I were a neighbor of Mr. Stone's in Ft. Lauderdale, I would have thought that El Chapo was living in the house and that's why such an insane show of force was necessary.

This will be great for Stone if he does end up going to the Big House, the fear he stirred up in the FBI will be a signal to the other convicts that they need to respect him in the joint.

Stone would be the El Heffay in the Big House, the boss of the cell block. A man that requires literally dozens of G Men to take in, is trifled with in the joint.

I don't think he's interested in sodomy at all.

”The key to whether the criminal collusion is criminal or not is whether the American citizens who were colluding with Wikileaks knew that Russia had stolen the emails.”

Roger Stone is an American citizen.

Roger Stone was colluding with WikiLeaks.

C7UZX7oUwAIBjvF.jpg

Roger Stone knew Russia hacked Podesta’s email account. We know that because Muller has the tweets between Stone and the Russian hacker, Guccifer 2.0...

3E2717EC00000578-0-image-a-32_1489197528150.jpg

images

3E27140E00000578-4303238-image-a-16_1489196958292.jpg

Yup....Mueller knows exactly what happened and who did it. The trump crime family is used to getting away with shit. Mueller is a crime hound. He will sniff them out.
And Stone left a trail behind him. :mm:
A trail of non-crimes, moron.

Roger Stone already has a certificate for fellatio 101 from Donald Trump.

He'll be going for fellatio 201 soon in jail.

Stone would be the El Heffay in the Big House, the boss of the cell block. A man that requires literally dozens of G Men to take in, is trifled with in the joint.

You seem to think about sodomy a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The felons in jail won't give him the option of saying no.

All I can say is WTF happened to liberals? They're nearly extinct that's what. All the things progs hope conservatives to be is projection and more.

Just imagine, a swat team in full gear during the middle of the night Vs, an old man, a deaf woman, some cats and dogs, and on camera. All based on BS process charges and innuendos, but YOU KNOW it's base is politics. This is an Obama legacy. This is the work of the Democrat deep State and Mueller is their man.

The difference between right and wrong is the the JUDGE let him off on his signature, and the judge won't be disappointed. One is the GESTAPO progs. enjoy projecting and they celebrate the action. The other applies simple judgement.

All I can say is WTF happened to liberals? They're nearly extinct that's what. All the things progs hope conservatives to be is projection and more.

Just imagine, a swat team in full gear during the middle of the night Vs, an old man, a deaf woman, some cats and dogs, and on camera. All based on BS process charges and innuendos, but YOU KNOW it's base is politics. This is an Obama legacy. This is the work of the Democrat deep State and Mueller is their man.

The difference between right and wrong is the the JUDGE let him off on his signature, and the judge won't be disappointed. One is the GESTAPO progs. enjoy projecting and they celebrate the action. The other applies simple judgement.
Intimidating congressional witnesses is a serious crime. And they had a search warrant for a person who could reasonably be expected to destroy evidence. By the looks of your hand wringing and pearl clutching, I would say the message was effectively sent. And we all know who that message was for.

Forum List

Back