Breaking News: Supreme Court Has Chosen Not To Hear Any Of The 7 Marriage Equality Cases.

Your question is more detailed than can be answered by yes or no only. But you have an angle and that's why you asked it that way.
People who should be allowed to marry are those who could possibly conceive or who would provide the ideal circumstances for raising children. That, of course, being a man and a woman.
Okay. so you realize that you have just discounted every sterile - whether naturally, through accident, or surgery - and infertile heterosexual couple in the country, right? Well done, Sir. Well done. Your side tried this argument - it resulted in ridicule.
Your misapprehension is not shared. You either missed, failed to understand or willfully disregarded the part about kids needing a man and a woman as parents.

Of course you can produce a study that supports your claim that children need a mother and father?
I live it. Everyday. Look at every predominantly black locale in this country and you'll see what a majority of unstructured families does. And it's not poverty. Where I live the median household income is $20k higher than the national. He schools are failing and the crime rate is the highest.
Granting adoption to homos adds to that problem. Move forward.

All you had to say was "no" you have no study and can produce only anal facts...as in those pulled out of your ass.

See, because there ARE studies that show that our children are at no disadvantage to yours and that children need parents, not parents of the opposite gender.
I just gave you the elements of study. Empirical data. You act like the Black Knight after he had his limbs severed.

Okay. so you realize that you have just discounted every sterile - whether naturally, through accident, or surgery - and infertile heterosexual couple in the country, right? Well done, Sir. Well done. Your side tried this argument - it resulted in ridicule.
Your misapprehension is not shared. You either missed, failed to understand or willfully disregarded the part about kids needing a man and a woman as parents.

Of course you can produce a study that supports your claim that children need a mother and father?
I live it. Everyday. Look at every predominantly black locale in this country and you'll see what a majority of unstructured families does. And it's not poverty. Where I live the median household income is $20k higher than the national. He schools are failing and the crime rate is the highest.

All you had to say was "no" you have no study and can produce only anal facts...as in those pulled out of your ass.

See, because there ARE studies that show that our children are at no disadvantage to yours and that children need parents, not parents of the opposite gender.
I just gave you the elements of study. Empirical data. You act like the Black Knight after he had his limbs severed.

Sorry but your anecdotal story is not evidence. The actual facts are that our children are at no disadvantage to yours. All studies show that children do best with two parents, period. The gender of the two parents has to effect on outcomes.

making the beast with two backs slap and tickle, whatever you wish to call it not the measure of having kids

I'm sure the above has some sort of meaning.

But then again, maybe not
it means the ability to make kids is a distinction without a difference.
admit it or not the idea that a breeding couple is "better" than a non breeding one is a form of bigotry.

Or simply pointing out a marked difference.
a markedly meaningless difference.

Only if population is meaningless I guess
your point is irrelevant.

It means everything. The life altering circumstance brought about by child rearing are cause for the gov protections of legal marriage.
No it's not. None of the rights and privileges have anything to do with child rearing. They are all about recognizing, and protecting people who are committed to spending their lives together. Procreation has nothing to do with it. The fact is there are many many things that homosexual couples are not allowed to do, simply because repressive bigots keep wanting to dismiss them because they don't happen to like their lifestyle.
You're full of lefty conditioning, aren't you? I don't care if homos want to figuratively marry or do whatever they want to do -- in private. That's real tolerance, not bigotry. Using the gov to force others to acquiesce to and grant privileges, including the counterproductive and potentially harmful privilege of adoption, in the name of that personal behavior choice, is extremely intolerant and bigoted. You have the shoe planted squarely on the wrong foot.

We can already adopt and have children. God you people are really stupid in your bigotry.

Please explain how explaining that same sex coupling, like masturbating, cannot make babies is bigotry?

Stopping there isn't. When you say we shouldn't be able to legally marry because of that is where it becomes bigotry...but you knew that.

Am I also bigoted when I said that lawyers shouldn't be able to legally perform brain surgery?

I'm sure the above has some sort of meaning.

But then again, maybe not
admit it or not the idea that a breeding couple is "better" than a non breeding one is a form of bigotry.

Only if population is irreverent, or maybe you believe incestuous marriage should be legal

Personally I find it repulsive, but you guys keep destroying my arguments against it.

Do proceed

It means everything. The life altering circumstance brought about by child rearing are cause for the gov protections of legal marriage.
No it's not. None of the rights and privileges have anything to do with child rearing. They are all about recognizing, and protecting people who are committed to spending their lives together. Procreation has nothing to do with it. The fact is there are many many things that homosexual couples are not allowed to do, simply because repressive bigots keep wanting to dismiss them because they don't happen to like their lifestyle.
You're full of lefty conditioning, aren't you? I don't care if homos want to figuratively marry or do whatever they want to do -- in private. That's real tolerance, not bigotry. Using the gov to force others to acquiesce to and grant privileges, including the counterproductive and potentially harmful privilege of adoption, in the name of that personal behavior choice, is extremely intolerant and bigoted. You have the shoe planted squarely on the wrong foot.

We can already adopt and have children. God you people are really stupid in your bigotry.

Please explain how explaining that same sex coupling, like masturbating, cannot make babies is bigotry?

And Pop's 11 year old like mean pouting continues.

Tough to be him. :lol:

I'm thinking Jake and I ain't seein eye to eye.

So very sad

Pop continues to pout because he can't make people do what he wants them to do.

tough and sad for Pop

Only if population is irreverent, or maybe you believe incestuous marriage should be legal

Personally I find it repulsive, but you guys keep destroying my arguments against it.

Do proceed
i dont care about incest...seeing how people get married all the time and dont have kids, your point is irrelevant.

Do proceed
i dont care about incest...seeing how people get married all the time and dont have kids, your point is irrelevant.

Appears you don't.

I do

But whateva

Do proceed

Appears you don't.

I do

But whateva
then dont sleep with a a relative.....this has no basis on the ruling.

Same sex couplings have never and will never reproduce a child. Ever

Which means nothing in the marriage equality discussion, ever

So then there's no reason to keep incest illegal.

Afterall, procreation has nothing to do with marriage.

Hmmmmmm, nope don't like it, but can't think of a reason not to allow it if makin babies ain't a part of it
You are welcome to try to make incest legal

But it will have no bearing on gay marriage

Sorry but your anecdotal story is not evidence. The actual facts are that our children are at no disadvantage to yours. All studies show that children do best with two parents, period. The gender of the two parents has to effect on outcomes.
Those studies are full of shit, common sense tells you that kids having a balance of both a male and female role model will obviously give the child a better perspective.

Do proceed

Appears you don't.

I do

But whateva

Except the same arguments work for incest.

Sorry dude, you just can't use it once and say

Look, how cool is that, then say the argument can't be used elsewhere

Unless of course you don't mind being considered a........

Wait for it........

Wait for it.....,..,

A BIGOT

Same sex couplings have never and will never reproduce a child. Ever

Which means nothing in the marriage equality discussion, ever

So then there's no reason to keep incest illegal.

Afterall, procreation has nothing to do with marriage.

Hmmmmmm, nope don't like it, but can't think of a reason not to allow it if makin babies ain't a part of it
You are welcome to try to make incest legal

But it will have no bearing on gay marriage

You come up with the successful argument and want ME to finish your dirty work?

How very convenient for you

It has now come to the point, that we all must conclude that stopping gay marriage is now a lost cause.
Personally I will never recognize two persons of the same sex as being married. They simply do not meet the criteria of the definition of marriage.

But let's face it, in this sewer society of today, the train has left the station and it's not going to be stopped.

It's best now to focus on issues like illegal immigration.

Do proceed

Appears you don't.

I do

But whateva

Except the same arguments work for incest.

Sorry dude, you just can't use it once and say

Look, how cool is that, then say the argument can't be used elsewhere

Unless of course you don't mind being considered a........

Wait for it........

Wait for it.....,..,

A BIGOT
im not calling you a bigot now am i? I am saying your points are irrelevant.
get off your cross. your arguments have been done before by MAL hundreds of times, and everytime he was wrong. all you do is move the goal posts, deflect or just ignore in order to keep on going on a subject thats over.

The far rights beliefs simply don't count.

Believe them if you wish, but if you share them with your children, 90% are going to sorrowfully shake their heads, and say, "I love you anyway."

Forum List

Back