Breaking News: Trump fires Tomahawk Cruise Missles into Syria

If we are supposed to be concerned about children being killed in wars, why aren't we militarily involved in about a third of Africa?

Because as of late, social conservative bloodlust can only be satiated with the lives of Muslims.
Wait what? What would you have done?
Same thing I've said here since the day I joined this site. Drop all meddling in the Middle East.
Yeah, and let's stand by and watch as brutal, ruthless dictators gleefully murder their own people en masse. Where's the liberal compassion here?
But the GOP was fine with that last week as long as they could still hold hands with daddy Vlad...
Can it, you filthy neo-leftist.

Crooked Hillary's solution to the turmoil in Syria was to bring millions of the Muslim refugees to the US.

Trump's solution is to kick Assad's ass.

Thank god that Crooked Hillary was not elected.
Can't remember did she or Billy owe Assad for donations to the 'Clinton Crime Family Foundation' ????

I think Crooked Hillary owed every country tin the world for donations to her money laundering scam foundation.
This thread is not about Hillary Clinton's e-mails.

I'm anti-war regardless of what letter is next to the president's name. I am all for a strong military so that if anyone is dumb enough to attack us, we respond and obliterate them.

Trump is wrong on this. There's too many elements that just too many elements that don't add up. With the support of Putin, and Trump saying Syria is not a priority, why would Assad do this?

I think the culprit behind this is the Jews. They want control of Syria like they have control of everything else, but Assad of their obstacle.

If we are supposed to be concerned about children being killed in wars, why aren't we militarily involved in about a third of Africa?

Because as of late, social conservative bloodlust can only be satiated with the lives of Muslims.
Same thing I've said here since the day I joined this site. Drop all meddling in the Middle East.
Yeah, and let's stand by and watch as brutal, ruthless dictators gleefully murder their own people en masse. Where's the liberal compassion here?
Yes let's attack and invade and install whoever we want! Then do it again in a couple decades! WOO HOO!!!

What do they say about those who do not learn history?

Crooked Hillary's solution to the turmoil in Syria was to bring millions of the Muslim refugees to the US.

Trump's solution is to kick Assad's ass.

Thank god that Crooked Hillary was not elected.
Can't remember did she or Billy owe Assad for donations to the 'Clinton Crime Family Foundation' ????

I think Crooked Hillary owed every country tin the world for donations to her money laundering scam foundation.
I think you are the first to mention the word "e-mail" but thanks for trying... were all winners here.... you're special too!!!

Now Trump has a legitimate reason not to let Syrians into the country in case they would want to retaliate against American citizens over this patriotic heroic attack.

[QUOT

Trump is an unpredictable and self-contradictory loose cannon.

Trump has courage to protect children from being gassed by a tyrant. Obama was a chickenshit.
Will Trump protect Palestinian children when Israel next rages war in Gaza, I wonder.
How many gas attacks on Jewish children will the Palestinians be launching?

Shitforbrains
Jewish children in California are quite safe.
It is good to see President Trump sending Tomahawk missiles because Muslim men, women, and children, and beautiful babies were gassed by Assad.

But the GOP was fine with that last week as long as they could still hold hands with daddy Vlad...
Didn't I hit a nerve? Have you been missing daddy Vlad, comrade?

I'm anti-war regardless of what letter is next to the president's name. I am all for a strong military do that if anyone is dumb enough to attack us, we respond and obliterate them.

Trump is wrong on this. There's too many elements that just too many elements that don't add up. With the support of Putin, and Trump saying Syria is not a priority, why would Assad do this?

I think the culprit behind this is the Jews. They want control of Syria like they have control of everything else, but Assad of their obstacle.

Nah, it was the Amish.

I'm anti-war regardless of what letter is next to the president's name. I am all for a strong military do that if anyone is dumb enough to attack us, we respond and obliterate them.

Nah, it was the Amish.
Nope, the Mennonites... often confused for the Amish... get your facts straight...

[

You could reasonably surmise that Crooked Hillary would not have been decisive with Syria or anybody else that contributed millions to her money laundering foundation. She owe them for her $200 million bank account.

Would she have attacked the Russians at the Syrian bases after the Russians gave her several million dollars and $600K to Slick Willy for a stupid speech? Not likely.

You know, if Trump was really a Putin stooge, do you really think Trump would have taken a risk like this in angering him?

Go fuck yourself.

[QU

Jewish children in California are quite safe.
It is good to see President Trump sending Tomahawk missiles because Muslim men, women, and children, and beautiful babies were gassed by Assad.

Trump has more compassion than I would have. I would let the bastards kill one another and not think twice about it. However, Trump decided to damage Assad's ability to deliver Sarin gas to civilians.

[

You could reasonably surmise that Crooked Hillary would not have been decisive with Syria or anybody else that contributed millions to her money laundering foundation. She owe them for her $200 million bank account.

Would she have attacked the Russians at the Syrian bases after the Russians gave her several million dollars and $600K to Slick Willy for a stupid speech? Not likely.
Putin hated Hillary Clinton.
He did make a mistake of thinking that Trump would let Russia take control in the Middle East and Europe.

Per MSNBC:

Pentagon: Initial assessment shows airfield severely damaged or destroyed.

You know, if Trump was really a Putin stooge, do you really think Trump would have taken a risk like this in angering him?

Go fuck yourself.

upload_2017-4-6_22-3-0.png

Forum List

Back