Breaking News: Trump fires Tomahawk Cruise Missles into Syria

I guess its as good a way as any to flush almost $80 million down the tubes.

Yeah, children being slaughtered with poison doesn't mean shit to you Liberal assholes.

You mean the children you and Trump didn't want to allow to come here as refugees?

And now you're using them to validate your political leanings?

You give a two faced douchebag a whole new meaning.

On behalf of those Syrian children, go fuck yourself.

CBS just reported it here too on the late night news.

It happened just after their evening news.

I guess its as good a way as any to flush almost $80 million down the tubes.

Yeah, children being slaughtered with poison doesn't mean shit to you Liberal assholes.

You mean the children you and Trump didn't want to allow to come here as refugees?

And now you're using them to validate your political leanings?

You give a two faced douchebag a whole new meaning.

On behalf of those Syrian children, go fuck yourself.
:clap:

Yeah, and let's stand by and watch as brutal, ruthless dictators gleefully murder their own people en masse. Where's the liberal compassion here?
But the GOP was fine with that last week as long as they could still hold hands with daddy Vlad...
Can it, you filthy neo-leftist.
Didn't I hit a nerve? Have you been missing daddy Vlad, comrade?
You know, if Trump was really a Putin stooge, do you really think Trump would have taken a risk like this in angering him?

Go fuck yourself.

View attachment 120626
And? Where were you when Obama decided to attack Libya?

Oh. War is only good when Democrats wage it, right? Only Republican presidents need be held to the letter of the law.

Same thing I've said here since the day I joined this site. Drop all meddling in the Middle East.
Yeah, and let's stand by and watch as brutal, ruthless dictators gleefully murder their own people en masse. Where's the liberal compassion here?
But the GOP was fine with that last week as long as they could still hold hands with daddy Vlad...
You know, if Trump was really a Putin stooge, do you really think Trump would have taken a risk like this in angering him?

Go fuck yourself.

Trump is irrational. Always have been and alway's will be.

Go fuck yourself.

View attachment 120626

Oh. War is only good when Democrats wage it, right?

I would ask you the same question. Amazing how much Trump does just the opposite of what he has said before.

Go fuck yourself.

Is that the best you could come up with?

Go fuck yourself.

lol As compared to the Democratic leadership which rigged the primaries to give the nomination to the most hated woman in America and Clinton who spent the last few days of the campaign at dinner parties with donors while Trump was campaigning hard in the swing states that gave him the presidency.

Launching Don Rickles Jewish corpse into Syria would of been a much better choice over a cruise missile.

Go fuck yourself.

View attachment 120626

I would ask you the same question. Amazing how much Trump does just the opposite of what he has said before.
Very interesting how liberals like you are losing their minds over this.

Go fuck yourself.

View attachment 120626

And since you hate everything he says, you must love everything he does!

Go fuck yourself.

I feel that the truth is best.

Go fuck yourself.

I feel that the truth is best.
You wouldn't know the first thing about it.

Just got in from evening out and am listening to Trump's address to nation earlier tonight through CNN's website. Trump's finest moment in his young presidency, seems proper message was sent.in a measured response.

Go fuck yourself.

lol As compared to the Democratic leadership which rigged the primaries to give the nomination to the most hated woman in America and Clinton who spent the last few days of the campaign at dinner parties with donors while Trump was campaigning hard in the swing states that gave him the presidency.

:itsok:

Everyone bitches about Obama's overly cautious approach to this...

I think it's important to ask the Trump Administration what it's End Game is in Syria?

The only mistake was Obama being a coward......this just sends them a small message Trump isn't weak like Obama....weakness is deadly

If we get us in to a war because of this is a sign of ---------- weakness and stupidity.

Forum List

Back