Breaking News: U.S. Supreme Court Stops Gay Marriage In Utah

Don't worry. I will. I have to. I can be prosecuted for failing to notice that the church of LGBT has as its messiah a child sex predator and that they want access to adopt orphans through marriage.

Also, feel free to join in. When this all washes out you will no doubt want to come down on the side of erring in order to protect children. After all, the law requires you do that.

The bolded exists only in your mind. Report away. Thank you for following the rules/.

Milk has been elevated to sainthood by the leftist gay community. The problem is that Harvey Milk was an habitual serial child abuser. Thank You Dan White ![/B]
Thank you for following the rules.

Don't worry. I will. I have to. I can be prosecuted for failing to notice that the church of LGBT has as its messiah a child sex predator and that they want access to adopt orphans through marriage.

Also, feel free to join in. When this all washes out you will no doubt want to come down on the side of erring in order to protect children. After all, the law requires you do that.

The bolded exists only in your mind. Report away. Thank you for following the rules/.

Kindly Educate us - what exactly were the TOS violations ? I must be missing something here

Greenbean, you are a noob, so go read the Rules.

I am applauding Silohuette for following the board rules.

Good on her.

Harvey Milk continued to publicly advocate for Jonestown cult leader Rev. Jim Jones. Using his influence as an elected member of the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, Milk wrote a letter to then-president Jimmy Carter, demanding that investigations into Rev. Jones' cult compound in Guyana be stopped. The Legacy of Harvey Milk: 918 Murder Victims

3579_137909438051.jpg

Thank You Dan White !

What Dan White did wasn't excuseable either. He shouldn't have killed his fellow democrats. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I forgot all about the Jonestown connection too. There were a lot of kids who died under that cult too. HIV gets them the slow way but dead kids are dead kids from any cult. So it's important to take action.

Years of huge progress for judicial-legislated church of LGBT marriage and concurrent pro-gay [rainbows everywhere] media blitz: 2008 to present.

Dramatic increase in HIV infection rates among gay men, youth
December 20th, 2012

New data from The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reveal a sharp increase in the number of new HIV infections among gay and bisexual men and, in particular, among young men ages 13-24. The new data includes statistics from 2010 and trends from prior years dating back to 2007.

In 2010, the CDC tracked 47,500 new HIV infections across the country. Infection rates among young gay and bisexual men ages 13-24 increased 22 percent over 2008 infection rates. - Dramatic increase in HIV infection rates among gay men, youth | San Diego Gay and Lesbian News

[Hey Jake: I've always followed the rules here. Like I do everywhere I go. In fact, I'm one of the most cordial debaters anti-LGBT movement that you'll find on the internet. If they ban me, it is one and the same as banning free speech. That's not something that serves a board like this's best interest. Neither is colluding to keep under wraps a disturbing trend of a subculture who venerate a child sex predator, trying to get at marriage so, ultimately, they can get at adoptable orphans without all that pesky screening at the agencies. One good lawsuit should wedge that door open and scare the 'straights' into compliance, right?]

Last edited:
You were insinuating in violation of the rules, and you were called on it.

There is no free speech in an internet chat room, deer.

No matter how hard you try you simply cannot document your thesis of "a disturbing trend of a subculture who venerate a child sex predator".

When you insinuate anyone on the board who supports LGBT thus supports such a trend is a violation of the rules, and you will be reported.

Aw...poor Jake is trying to derail the topic to "how you can get reported" which serves two purposes:

1. To try to scare off any other posters wanting to discuss the obvious child sex issues with Harvey Milk and the church of LGBT and

2. To get people talking about anything, anything, ANYTHING but THAT!

..lol...

Back to the topic:

Harvey Milk continued to publicly advocate for Jonestown cult leader Rev. Jim Jones. Using his influence as an elected member of the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, Milk wrote a letter to then-president Jimmy Carter, demanding that investigations into Rev. Jones' cult compound in Guyana be stopped. The Legacy of Harvey Milk: 918 Murder Victims

3579_137909438051.jpg

Thank You Dan White !

What Dan White did wasn't excuseable either. He shouldn't have killed his fellow democrats. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I forgot all about the Jonestown connection too. There were a lot of kids who died under that cult too. HIV gets them the slow way but dead kids are dead kids from any cult. So it's important to take action.

Years of huge progress for judicial-legislated church of LGBT marriage and concurrent pro-gay [rainbows everywhere] media blitz: 2008 to present.

Dramatic increase in HIV infection rates among gay men, youth
December 20th, 2012

New data from The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reveal a sharp increase in the number of new HIV infections among gay and bisexual men and, in particular, among young men ages 13-24. The new data includes statistics from 2010 and trends from prior years dating back to 2007.

In 2010, the CDC tracked 47,500 new HIV infections across the country. Infection rates among young gay and bisexual men ages 13-24 increased 22 percent over 2008 infection rates. - Dramatic increase in HIV infection rates among gay men, youth | San Diego Gay and Lesbian News

[Hey Jake: I've always followed the rules here. Like I do everywhere I go. In fact, I'm one of the most cordial debaters anti-LGBT movement that you'll find on the internet. If they ban me, it is one and the same as banning free speech. That's not something that serves a board like this's best interest. Neither is colluding to keep under wraps a disturbing trend of a subculture who venerate a child sex predator, trying to get at marriage so, ultimately, they can get at adoptable orphans without all that pesky screening at the agencies. One good lawsuit should wedge that door open and scare the 'straights' into compliance, right?]

Let's be accurate, dear: No matter how hard you try you simply cannot document your thesis of "a disturbing trend of a subculture who venerate a child sex predator".

I encourage all to post on this topic without violating the board rules.

Thank you for changing your Cult theme to one of a supposed criminal subculture.

I imagine there are subcultures among heterosexual groupings that prey on children as well as adopting or birthing prey.

Thank you for following the Board rules.

Let's be accurate, dear: No matter how hard you try you simply cannot document your thesis of "a disturbing trend of a subculture who venerate a child sex predator".

Thank you for changing your Cult theme to one of a supposed criminal subculture.

I imagine there are subcultures among heterosexual groupings that prey on children as well as adopting or birthing prey.

No change at all. LGBT is a cult as cults are defined. Case in point, a detractor was Anne Heche. She "defected" from the cult values. As such, LGBTers became viciously angry at her, & a la Scientology, villified her and made her name synonymous in their vernacular to "one who is a heretic/hated/one who defects from gayness back to straight".

From Urban Dicitonary:

anne heche

When a woman goes lesbian for another female then goes heterosexual and leaves the female for another man.

Girl 1: So what happened to you and Melissa?

Girl 2: Oh, that bitch pulled an Anne Heche on me and married some dude she met at Wal-Mart. Urban Dictionary: anne heche

The implied to the mesmerized followers: "If you defect, you will be called "the hated one" and will be villified". That's the same exact tactic all cults have used since the dawn of time to keep members psychologically captive.

Last edited:
Cults are religious groupings. Cult* - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary a small religious group that is not part of a larger and more accepted religion and that has beliefs regarded by many people as extreme or dangerous.

If you are talking about the sociology of grouping, then you may have a point about Anne Heche. We had a similar instance here at the Board when one of the far right in the election of 2012 who went over to Obama in the last three months, and and the far right here "became viciously angry at [him], & a la Scientology, villified [him]and made [him] name synonymous in their vernacular to 'one who is a heretic/hated/one who defects from gayness back to straight'".

I guarantee you that if you support LGBT that your peer group will vilify you, yes.

wannabe moderator

You are right. The LGBT are not a cult. Good for you, Yurt, Like a chipmunk, if I give you enough seeds, operant conditioning works on forming what you say.

:lol: you really got your tail in a ringer for getting caught out, and you are still bitching?

you are whining

Cults are religious groupings. Cult* - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary a small religious group that is not part of a larger and more accepted religion and that has beliefs regarded by many people as extreme or dangerous.

I'd say venerating a "civil rights icon" who buggered orphaned teen boys on drugs as his "sexual preference = gay", and then requiring kids in elementary school to celebrate that man as the hero of the LGBT 'movement' qualifies as dangerous.

"Anne Heche" is synonymous with "heretic" in lavender venacular. Laws passed in California by the church of LGBT make it a crime if a therapist helps a minor throw off his own unwanted homosexual compulsions even if those compulsions came from being "tampered with" [another lavender term] by being molested by a same sexed perp.

Yet, simultaneously, if a minor wants any assistance whatsoever to explore being "bi-curious" or "come out gay" from the straight ranks, scads upon scads of resources and support are laid out before him, all sanctioned and cool as a matter of law.

That is nothing less than cult indoctrinization when it rises to the level of forbidding free speech between a therapist and his client's private wishes.

Of course the words "tampered with" in the church of LGBT's doctrines simply means "imprinted". And that means they know something pure has been adulterated and skewed from its normal path. They also meant for that law forbidding a person from pushing away an unwanted "tampering" to be until the minor was 18. You know, repetition without help or deterrants by the child reaches 18 means that the chances of them going back to their original orientation [straight, before they were molested] drop to around zero...

They know what they're doing. It's a cult. And it is dangerous. Their messiah is Harvey Milk.

A small group in SF who like "a 'civil rights icon' who buggered orphaned teen boys on drugs as his 'sexual preference = gay' is not indicative of a cult. If you have a problem with his role in the text books, then go for it with state board authorities.

You are not qualified to make any professional evaluation of therapy laws in California.

You are not qualified to make any professional evaluation of actualizing one's identity, whether sexually or religiously.

You are trying to create a cult to indoctrinate a hatred of LGBT.

Thank you for being respectful in your dialogue.

A small group in SF who like "a 'civil rights icon' who buggered orphaned teen boys on drugs as his 'sexual preference = gay' is not indicative of a cult. If you have a problem with his role in the text books, then go for it with state board authorities.

You are not qualified to make any professional evaluation of therapy laws in California.

You are not qualified to make any professional evaluation of actualizing one's identity, whether sexually or religiously.

You are trying to create a cult to indoctrinate a hatred of LGBT.

Thank you for being respectful in your dialogue.

Just one reply to that comment:

c260f88b-b15f-4144-b9ab-fcdfdf3e01d7_zpsa0887f69.jpg

That stamp wasn't minted in San Francisco CA. It is a United States postage commemorative stamp. Note the rainbow "USA" at the top.

Oopsies..

And I am qualified to say that not allowing free speech between a therapist and his minor client who wants to change his orientation from what he was molested [tampered] to be, is draconian and machiavellian. I can call out indoctrinization when I see it. I got an A+ in college psychology, a 4.5. It was one of the highest grades the professor ever gave a student in bonehead psych. I may not have a degree, but I have a brain and eyes and have read the laws on child endangerment.

I've read about cults. I see the correlations between them and the church of LGBT, their messiah, their blind defense of their messiah even when confronted with the facts of his sexual crimes against minors and teens on drugs. So, I am qualified. And so is any other reader who has half a wit in their head..

Here's the group taking credit for pushing for the Harvey Milk stamp: [From LGBT Weekly]
http://lgbtweekly.com/2013/10/10/u-s-postal-service-to-issue-harvey-milk-stamp-in-2014/

The group claims that it is behind a nationwide campaign for 68 chapters across the US, Mexico and Canada to promote the Harvey Milk stamp as a crowning achievement of their group.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back