Breaking: Nunes Alters Memo After Committee Approves It's Release

They simply don’t want it released. From the beginning they have been having fits and trying every tactic in their power to keep it from being released. When one doesn’t gather steam, they resort to another. But the closer they get to the release the more frantic they become. People that deny that are simply blind, or they also know how damaging it is going to be.

Wrong. Just so you are not allowed to further perpetuate your lie, there are tow memos. The bullshit memo doctored by Nunes, and the unedited version Democrats on the committee also want released.

Since you are so passionate about transparency, no doubt you want to see all of the information, including the unedited version right?

LOL, from a guy who thinks a Dossier that is completely uncorroborated is true.

What is the specific grievance highlighted in the memo?

That is the point of this thread, let it out so we can see it. Schiff and the Dems are trying to obstruct that. Do you really believe Rump paid Russian Prostitutes to pee on the bed where Obama slept?

What were the "material" changes?

This smells like a bunch of bullshit.

The memo was already discredited before this. The material changes are the memo itself altered by Nunes and now altered again.

The only bullshit is the memo, and only a mental midget thinks otherwise.

And anyone that thinks anyone other than Trumpanzees that thinks the country will take Trumps side over the FBI and the nations intelligence departments is delusional.

Time is running out on Trump, and Congressional Republicans, and that's fact no toady currently can change by mishandling classified information.

This will just be another nail in a lot of coffins after Trump is out of office, and the Dems are in control of Congress.

The Trumpanzees can fling all of the turds they want, but they better prepare themselves for whats coming.
If that's true, then why are Rosenstein and the Dims so afraid to have it released?

The affidavit of evidence used to justify the FISA warrant to the judge is far more comprehensive than what is presented in this memo. If you're honest, then there is no way that memo could bring the warrant into question without the rest of the story.
Let's see it all.

Don't hold up the allegedly bullshit memo. Use the memo to get more. Surely, democrats can point to the bullshit and explain why. Surely, the document can be discredited based on its content, right?

You just want us to know NOTHING. Do not lie.

You want it all blocked. I don't believe for ONE SECOND that you want ANY of this to come to light.

You are lying.
Surely, the document can be discredited based on its content, right?

Long after the narrative of impropriety has been established and taken root. Any information used to discredit it will all be labelled as fake news. Your brethren here already take it as gospel.

You honestly can't see that is the goal with this memo?

If I were a democrat and I REALLY believed the memo to be bullshit, I would WANT it released and I would use it to CRUCIFY the GOP for their bullshit tactics.

I would WANT to go through this memo line by line and demonstrate its bullshitary.

Letting us imagine the horror this memo contains is likely MORE damaging than what is actually contained therein, that dems claim they can discredit.

:dunno:

We already know it's bullshit. Why don't you?

No, I'm advocating for the committee to do it's job to get to the truth and not selectively release information that will only serve to further obscure the truth. No truth can be garnered from incomplete information. Only conjecture. The truth is that there are well over 100 more pages of evidence that persuded the judge the sign off on the warrant.

The motives surrounding this memo are very much in question and it's really difficult to argue that it's about truth.
Well, unfortunately, I don't know what the memo says, so we get nowhere.

You can't be this dumb.

You know that it doesn't say what's contained in 120 pages worth of information. It can't be truth. Certainly not the whole truth.

No, I'm advocating for the committee to do it's job to get to the truth and not selectively release information that will only serve to further obscure the truth. No truth can be garnered from incomplete information. Only conjecture. The truth is that there are well over 100 more pages of evidence that persuded the judge the sign off on the warrant.

The motives surrounding this memo are very much in question and it's really difficult to argue that it's about truth.

You can't be this dumb.

You know that it doesn't say what's contained in 120 pages worth of information. It can't be truth. Certainly not the whole truth.
Has any document ever written contained the "whole truth?" What's clear is that it contains enough truth to skewer Rosenstein and McCabe.

You can't figure anything out while the corroborating information remains classified.

There will only be conjecture. Which of course is the actual intent.
Releasing NOTHING will get us no closer to releasing the corroborating information. You are advocating for giving us NOTHING.

BTW, what is the alleged problem?
That the memo is allegedly bullshit.

You mean the unsubstantiated Dossier paid for by Hillary? No thanks.
GettyImages-656561266.jpg

Nunes forged the memo he sent to the White House, after its approval.

Breathtaking. These people are straight up criminals.

Adam Schiff

✔@RepAdamSchiff

BREAKING: Discovered late tonight that Chairman Nunes made material changes to the memo he sent to White House – changes not approved by the Committee. White House therefore reviewing a document the Committee has not approved for release.

10:00 PM - Jan 31, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

John Weaver@JWGOP

#RedDevin @DevinNunes must resign after obstructing and forging this memo. @SpeakerRyan it is past time for you to put the country first. Act!

10:12 PM - Jan 31, 2018 · Texas, USA

18A8AA53-81FE-4E33-9311-0B10C6C6CF3F.jpeg

41F33482-1382-4E07-9539-97C555EA0E56.jpeg

9h
Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

Replying to @chrisgeidner
Schiff: "The White House has therefore been reviewing a document since Monday night that the Committee never approved for public release."

Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

This, Schiff says, means that under House rules there has been no vote to release *this* document. He calls for the document turned over to be returned and a new vote needs to be held.

10:16 PM - Jan 31, 2018

D54494CB-6B4F-45D8-94E4-A91CC0F768BF.jpeg

BREAKING: Devin Nunes Altered His Memo, After The Committee Approved Its Release

LMAO!!! The dailykos?????????????
the panic mode has set in. anything to keep it going and discredit this is now fair game.

maybe it's real, maybe it's not. but rest assured it's about to get ugly and people will be fighting for their lives shortly.

Precisely but skews will believe ANYTHING his side tells him, true or not. Schiff is a hack who is simply fighting a rear guard action. skews will freely quote kos and HuffPo but deride you if you quote any source he doesn't approve of.

Skews can't debate me nor can he open a dialogue because I would bury him under an avalanche of facts and data. Leftards here give me a wide berth because they can't refute the things that I post. Knowledge is a powerful weapon.

He is like this across several message boards, he wants to preach, not dialogue. His ONLY sources are kos and HuffPo.

You mean the unsubstantiated Dossier paid for by Hillary? No thanks.

No,dope. I specifically don't mean that.

As the dossier is part of the memo and I was referring to what is not in the memo then, no.

They simply don’t want it released. From the beginning they have been having fits and trying every tactic in their power to keep it from being released. When one doesn’t gather steam, they resort to another. But the closer they get to the release the more frantic they become. People that deny that are simply blind, or they also know how damaging it is going to be.

Wrong. Just so you are not allowed to further perpetuate your lie, there are tow memos. The bullshit memo doctored by Nunes, and the unedited version Democrats on the committee also want released.

Since you are so passionate about transparency, no doubt you want to see all of the information, including the unedited version right?

LOL, from a guy who thinks a Dossier that is completely uncorroborated is true.

What is the specific grievance highlighted in the memo?

That is the point of this thread, let it out so we can see it. Schiff and the Dems are trying to obstruct that. Do you really believe Rump paid Russian Prostitutes to pee on the bed where Obama slept?

What does that have to do with the memo or the basis for granting the warrant on Page?

You can't be this dumb.

Has any document ever written contained the "whole truth?" What's clear is that it contains enough truth to skewer Rosenstein and McCabe.

Attempt to skewer those two. That's really what it's all about.

You can't be this dumb.

It appears they both deserve it. They are both wriggling on the hook now.

Adam Schiff

✔@RepAdamSchiff

BREAKING: Discovered late tonight that Chairman Nunes made material changes to the memo he sent to White House – changes not approved by the Committee. White House therefore reviewing a document the Committee has not approved for release.

John Weaver@JWGOP

#RedDevin @DevinNunes must resign after obstructing and forging this memo. @SpeakerRyan it is past time for you to put the country first. Act!

9h
Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

Schiff: "The White House has therefore been reviewing a document since Monday night that the Committee never approved for public release."

Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

This, Schiff says, means that under House rules there has been no vote to release *this* document. He calls for the document turned over to be returned and a new vote needs to be held.

BREAKING: Devin Nunes Altered His Memo, After The Committee Approved Its Release

Oh, its so much worse than you think. As when questioned directly on whether or not Nunes has conspired with the White House in writing the memo....

Nunes refused to answer.

What does it matter.

The Donald is the President. He can declassify anything he
wishes.

If he does release it and they challenge him with media bias,
he then can declassify that actual warrant issued by the FISA
judge and the prelim info that the FBI/DOJ would have had to
use to get the FISA warrant. Remember the FISA warrant was
denied the first time. They had to spice it up and return to get
permission to spy on a political campaign.

Just more mirror games by Adam Schiff.

Adam Schiff

✔@RepAdamSchiff

John Weaver@JWGOP

9h
Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

But wait a minute. Wasn't it just a couple weeks ago, that the memo was a nothingburger? Now it is something after Nunes alters it? Hmmm, seems to me that the FBI is covering up their conniving with the Democrat Candidate who was paying for bogus information from a ex British spy, so the FBI could get a FISA warrant under illegal terms..
For ALL Republicans
You loved the FBI when Hillary was in the crosshairs. They were 'Real Americans' then. When they tried so hard to find dirt on her, and you screeched to high heaven about a possible 3 classified Emails, classified AFTER the fact, you pouted because they couldn't find enough to prosecute.

Now Trump wants to release classified data, and you want to burn the FBI to the ground for objecting, while shouting "USA! USA!". You want a daily synopsis of Mueller's incomplete findings. And you want loyalists to Trump throughout American Government. How much you wanna bet the 2018 mid-terms will be manipulated...by a Moscow-trained Trump gang. He'll win by 112%...best ever!

No, Edds, love ya like a brother but you are 100 percent wrong about this. The FBI heads never once considered filing charges against Hillary from the outset and we have proof of that. The ONLY reason that Comey re-opened the case in October of 2016 was at the insistence of the NYPD detectives that found some horrific evidence on Anthony Weiner's laptop including e-mails that Huma Abedin had passed on to Weiner and put under the file "Insurance" and even then Hillary was given a pass. The deep state tried to weaponize the FISA court and when they couldn't do it even after the fake dossier paid for by the DNC, they went ahead and spied anyway. It's the most blatant example of the abuse of absolute power I have ever witnessed. People need to go to jail over this because if not, then we are no different than the old USSR.

Adam Schiff

✔@RepAdamSchiff

John Weaver@JWGOP

9h
Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

But wait a minute. Wasn't it just a couple weeks ago, that the memo was a nothingburger? Now it is something after Nunes alters it? Hmmm, seems to me that the FBI is covering up their conniving with the Democrat Candidate who was paying for bogus information from a ex British spy, so the FBI could get a FISA warrant under illegal terms..
For ALL Republicans
You loved the FBI when Hillary was in the crosshairs. They were 'Real Americans' then. When they tried so hard to find dirt on her, and you screeched to high heaven about a possible 3 classified Emails, classified AFTER the fact, you pouted because they couldn't find enough to prosecute.

Now Trump wants to release classified data, and you want to burn the FBI to the ground for objecting, while shouting "USA! USA!". You want a daily synopsis of Mueller's incomplete findings. And you want loyalists to Trump throughout American Government. How much you wanna bet the 2018 mid-terms will be manipulated...by a Moscow-trained Trump gang. He'll win by 112%...best ever!

No, Edds, love ya like a brother but you are 100 percent wrong about this. The FBI heads never once considered filing charges against Hillary from the outset and we have proof of that. The ONLY reason that Comey re-opened the case in October of 2016 was at the insistence of the NYPD detectives that found some horrific evidence on Anthony Weiner's laptop including e-mails that Huma Abedin had passed on to Weiner and put under the file "Insurance" and even then Hillary was given a pass. The deep state tried to weaponize the FISA court and when they couldn't do it even after the fake dossier paid for by the DNC, they went ahead and spied anyway. It's the most blatant example of the abuse of absolute power I have ever witnessed. People need to go to jail over this because if not, then we are no different than the old USSR.
was Hill given a pass by the FBI when they came up with the bs about her 10 days before the election and took it back as nothing just 3 days before election?? You can't see this hurt her chances?? And as far as abuse of power Drumpf is right up there with the best and he has 3 years to go

Yes, she was given a BIG time pass. Comey had no other choice but to re-open the investigation due to the revelations of what was on Weiner's laptop and she STILL got a "mulligan". What little credibility the FBI had was at stake if they ignored what was found and now their credibility is at an all time low. I haven't seen anything that Trump has done that resembles an abuse of power. He hasn't weaponized the IRS to go after his enemies or strong armed them for money like Barrypuppet did.....at least not to my knowledge.
Dale you don't call firing comey the guy investigating him or looking to get mulleur out or pissed off at sessions for not protecting him abuses of power??

You can't be this dumb.

That's the point, dope.
To make it appear that way.

Adam Schiff

✔@RepAdamSchiff

John Weaver@JWGOP

9h
Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

For ALL Republicans

Oh, Putin is giggling his ass off. He worked to install Trump and he's reaping enormous benefits. Per our intelligence services the goal of Putin is to weaken NATO and undermine confidence in American democracy and institutions.

NATO is weakened, with Germany saying for the first time ever that the US may not be a reliable ally and that Europe may need to fend for itself.

American democracy is weakened, with Trump offering us repeated, systematic and utterly fact free attacks on the integrity of our election system....indicating 3 to 5 million 'fraudulent votes' that never actually happened.

And Putin's toy is turning his focus on undermining confidence in US intelligence services and law enforcement with unprecedented attacks on both.

All while Trump shield's Russia from further sanctions and works feverishly to shut down investigations into Russian interference into US elections. All with the complicity of the GOP and conservatives who are gladly working toward Russian's ends.....as long as they can desperately cling to power.

With confidence in the US having plummeted in every country in the world (and most especially, our allies) .......with two exceptions. Russia and Israel.

Last edited:
For ALL Republicans

For ALL Republicans

was Hill given a pass by the FBI when they came up with the bs about her 10 days before the election and took it back as nothing just 3 days before election?? You can't see this hurt her chances?? And as far as abuse of power Drumpf is right up there with the best and he has 3 years to go

Yes, she was given a BIG time pass. Comey had no other choice but to re-open the investigation due to the revelations of what was on Weiner's laptop and she STILL got a "mulligan". What little credibility the FBI had was at stake if they ignored what was found and now their credibility is at an all time low. I haven't seen anything that Trump has done that resembles an abuse of power. He hasn't weaponized the IRS to go after his enemies or strong armed them for money like Barrypuppet did.....at least not to my knowledge.
Dale you don't call firing comey the guy investigating him or looking to get mulleur out or pissed off at sessions for not protecting him abuses of power??
Seems that when Eric(the Racist) Holder had guns going to Mexican Drug Cartels, and 10,000 Mexican citizens killed and 1 border agent also, that was an abuse of power, but you libtards shoved your heads so far up Uranus, you were in another universe...Don't even try to talk about abuse of power , you hypocritical assholes..
Abuse of power IRS attacking conservative corporations.
Abuse of power DOJ attacking private citizens who were against faggot marriages.
Abuse of power, executing US citizens by drone, without due process..
You guys are such stupid fucking morons..

If I were a democrat and I REALLY believed the memo to be bullshit, I would WANT it released and I would use it to CRUCIFY the GOP for their bullshit tactics.

I would WANT to go through this memo line by line and demonstrate its bullshitary.

Letting us imagine the horror this memo contains is likely MORE damaging than what is actually contained therein, that dems claim they can discredit.

:dunno:
From what I understand, that’s precisely what the Democrat memo does. So, why not release both? Why won’t Paul Ryan permit the release of the Democrat memo and get this all out in the open?

You can't be this dumb.

That's the point, dope.
To make it appear that way.
It is that way, dope.

Adam Schiff

✔@RepAdamSchiff

John Weaver@JWGOP

9h
Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

Oh, its so much worse than you think. As when questioned directly on whether or not Nunes has conspired with the White House in writing the memo....

Nunes refused to answer.

Obstruction?
Class.....anyone....?

Forum List

Back