Breaking : Orlando Police Ordered to Stand Down until SWAT time arrived

So waiting THREE HOURS was not worse.

Now we are talking about TRAINED POLICE OFFICERS , they were not allowed to search and destroy.

In three hours the jihadist could have wiped out an entire city,

It all BULLSHIT

If nobody was armed then your entire OP is irrelevant. The police waited because it was a hostage situation.

HUH?

ORLANDO — After an initial burst of fire between Omar Mateen and a security guard at the Pulse nightclub, a group of five to six police officers arrived on the scene within minutes, broke through a large glass window and entered the club as the killing of 49 people was underway inside, according to a Belle Isle police officer who was among the first responders.

READ THEN, AND ONLY THEN, COMMENT

Every news story states that the police arrived, shot at the suspect, he retreated back into the club, and it became a hostage situation for about three hours. After hours of trying to negotiate they chose to storm the club. Find a different account.

So these officers and/or the Washington Post are lying?

No. It takes the SWAT team time to mobilize for such a situation. Your OP isn't complete BS. Your local police aren't ready for such an event. They did the right thing by waiting for the SWAT team to show up. They were put in a bad place, and there was never any easy answer to the situation. You can't demonize law enforcement for doing what they were trained to do.

MY POINT PRECISELY

WHILE THE BUREAUCRATS FOLLOW PROTOCOL PEOPLE DIE

Angela Corey and/or her cohorts would have terrorized any freeman who was carrying and attempted to send the shooter to his grave.

Cornwell said they never saw Mateen; he said the shooter had vanished inside the dimly lit club as Cornwell and the other officers followed the sounds of screams and echoing gunfire to the bathroom area where they presumed the gunman was now holed up. He said they aimed their assault rifles toward that area as the sounds of gunfire stopped. He said that they then followed orders to hold their position for what he described as “15 or 20 minutes — could’ve been longer” until the SWAT team arrived.

LYNCH1021466536331.jpg

That's is all bullshit

The NRA jumped on Trump because Trump suggested that if someone at the bar was armed they could have killed the shooter.

The Orlando PD makes the folks at the Pulse wait for 3 hours before the SWAT team arrived.

Folks we are on our own.

Don't wait for the police , the NRA is wrong.

Follow the 2nd Amendment Foundation's guidelines THEY DON'T COMPROMISE.

I think you are making rash assumptions, I think you are wrong, I think you have no idea what a cluster a hostage situations is, I think your I-would-have-done-it-better attitude is pompous, and I think your rush to judgement makes me hope you never get on a jury.

So much bullshit, so little time

D.C. police Chief Cathy Lanier urges public to ‘take down’ active gunman if they can

lanier_c0-307-2544-1790_s885x516.jpg

This is 100% standard. What are you bitching about?

I am not going to soft target areas------Ramadan ends JULY 5-----july 4 picnics and firework display places------are SOFT TARGETS

Cool story. Personally, I hate 4th of July festivities.

Yeah man, in you case stay away from the beach, lake, rivers ............and tubs.

Of course. There's alligators.

Of course, there are stupid fucks who will drown in a puddle of water

Cornwell said they never saw Mateen; he said the shooter had vanished inside the dimly lit club as Cornwell and the other officers followed the sounds of screams and echoing gunfire to the bathroom area where they presumed the gunman was now holed up. He said they aimed their assault rifles toward that area as the sounds of gunfire stopped. He said that they then followed orders to hold their position for what he described as “15 or 20 minutes — could’ve been longer” until the SWAT team arrived.

LYNCH1021466536331.jpg

That's is all bullshit

The NRA jumped on Trump because Trump suggested that if someone at the bar was armed they could have killed the shooter.

The Orlando PD makes the folks at the Pulse wait for 3 hours before the SWAT team arrived.

Folks we are on our own.

The police should have charged him, the wait is what he wanted as it was the wait that killed most of the people...................

LYNCH1021466536331.jpg

That's is all bullshit

Folks we are on our own.

The police should have charged him, the wait is what he wanted as it was the wait that killed most of the people...................
you ask a hillary supporter what "Stand Down" means, they would probably answer,,,,,,,"Uhh,,,like,,uhm,,,like when a person is standing down on the ground?

Forum List

Back