Breaking: President to Give Speech on Obamacare at 11:35 ET

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Pelosi has come out and announced the president is going to announce some sort of "fix" for Obamacare. He isn't going to wait and go through Congress. HE will take care of it.

Excuse me, but don't we have three branches of government?

:dance:
Party time
Obama will be lyin and cryin trying to save big goverment liberalism
Too litttle too Late
Obamas legacy is the he is the liar in chief.
He has lost it with the idiot masses that voted for him.

He is going to order insurance companies to reinstate the cancelled policies

Ordering private businesses how to operate internally would be right up his alley. I don't think that is allowed under our constitution.

Ordering private businesses how to operate internally would be right up his alley. I don't think that is allowed under our constitution.

I agree ruling by executive order isn't really how law is done in this country. Or at least not the country I grew up in.

I agree ruling by executive order isn't really how law is done in this country. Or at least not the country I grew up in.

This is quickly becoming the country that Putin grew up in.

Isn't it odd that all of those arsonist, terrorist, anarchist, American hating, poor people hating, racist, obstructionist Republicans who shut down the government over Obamacare are actually correct about what a cluster it is? Think of how much less heartache and hassle there would have been if Harry and Barry would have been willing to reach across the aisle in a bipartisan way for the good of the country.

Dems have totally lost the youth and moderates, but don't worry, if we leave it to the Republicans, they will find a way to hand it all back in 5 years

AGAIN! Another speech. How many is he going to give on obamacare. His speeches are the same, obamacare is good for us because he knows better than people who have the insurance. He's only helping people move from sub par insurance that doesn't give men benefits for lactation training to a better insurance that gives this and more like maternity care for seniors.

Of course he is giving a speech. That is all he has in his arsenal.

If he is going to order insurance companies to reinstate the cancelled policies, he is going to have to make those policies legal. The reason they were cancelled is because they became illegal when they didn't provide for obama's minimum standards.

If he is going to order insurance companies to reinstate the cancelled policies, he is going to have to make those policies legal. The reason they were cancelled is because they became illegal when they didn't provide for obama's minimum standards.

Unlike American Presidents, dictators aren't bound by laws or traditions

Just shows the stupidity of Barry and his Care.

So now they're prepared to toss a monkey wrench into the chaos they've created. Their program was predicated on lots of things happening, including massive cancellations, and now they want to go back and have things uncancelled? Good luck, boys, you're gonna need it.

Congrats, the website has been a mess. I think he'll announce alternate ways to buy insurance, and rightfully chastise insurers for non-cooperation....By next year, this mess will be forgotten and ACA will have 60 per cent approval and growing...

AGAIN! Another speech. How many is he going to give on obamacare. His speeches are the same, obamacare is good for us because he knows better than people who have the insurance. He's only helping people move from sub par insurance that doesn't give men benefits for lactation training to a better insurance that gives this and more like maternity care for seniors.

No, this is different. It's supposed to be a "fix" for all of the problems that Obamacare has caused. Speculation has been;

a) telling the insurance companies to reinstate the cancelled policies

b) giving subsidies to Americans that are paying more for insurance, creating a very large debt for the US which would mean taxes would raise to cover

c) another useful apology

Congrats, the website has been a mess. I think he'll announce alternate ways to buy insurance, and rightfully chastise insurers for non-cooperation....By next year, this mess will be forgotten and ACA will have 60 per cent approval and growing...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Smoking the same crack pipe obama does :lol:

Forum List

Back