Breaking: Russian Troops Land In Venezuela ....WW3?

Putin wants to defend Venezuelan sovereignty from US imperialism.

No different than Syria.

One of the major stances of American foreign policy about the Americas has always been one of opposing interference by non-American governments. Russia is rubbing our noses in this.
Trump is a pussy?

You would rather Trump start a war with Russia?
Putin is stepping all over him, again.

So you do want war. We have a presence all around Russia borders and they flew in a plane to our hemisphere so that necessitates war. You neocons are dangerous.

One of the major stances of American foreign policy about the Americas has always been one of opposing interference by non-American governments. Russia is rubbing our noses in this.
Trump is a pussy?

You would rather Trump start a war with Russia?
Putin is stepping all over him, again.

So you do want war. We have a presence all around Russia borders and they flew in a plane to our hemisphere so that necessitates war. You neocons are dangerous.
I didn't say I wanted a war nor did I say this warranted one.

I just asked a question.

If Ts the antichrist, the man of lawlessness, the destroyer, the man of perdition, the great deceiver, the man who will proclaim himself to be above God... then yes, Armageddon is on the horizon... :eek:

Last edited:
Pretty easy to pick out the Communists in this thread isn't it?

Russia is there for ONE reason.....OIL and other resources.
Well over a year ago on this board I stated that Russia (and or China) would eventually become involved in Venezuela.....and quite a few scoffed, saying the notion was ridiculous.

August 1, 2017
Venezuela - The Next Step

This is more serious than many are capable of comprehending.
Russia knows that the left is adamant about weakening America from the inside and are positioning because of it. China is not ignoring the situation but is more cautious.
China is maneuvering in South America and Venezuela right now...but much more subtly and mainly in economic ways at the moment.
For those who never get it....one more time....this is a very big deal.
This could lead to another Cuban missile crisis situation, but this time Russia won't back down.

Think.......
If Putin suggest nuclear strikes against the US for putting defensive missiles in EUROPEAN countries, why would he not expect the US to react similarly to placing military assets in South America (and he will).

And the Left still wants Trump impeached based on Russian "Collusion". Bunch of ignorant fucktwads.

Seriously you want to blame the Left... Hey idiot, Trump is in charge... Last time he met Putin he put Putin's word over US intelligence....

This is Trump's baby... See how he reacts... He wants to go messing with Iran on the other side of the world while your No.1 enemy is setting up shop next door...

if Ts the antichrist, the man of lawlessness, the destroyer, the man of perdition, the great deceiver, the man who will proclaim himself to be above God... then yes, Armageddon is on the horizon... :eek:

The antichrist will be loved by the world. The AC brings in a one world order. Trump has neither of those attributes .

if Ts the antichrist, the man of lawlessness, the destroyer, the man of perdition, the great deceiver, the man who will proclaim himself to be above God... then yes, Armageddon is on the horizon... :eek:

Look no one and I mean even Trump is me, and if you do not believe that I am the anti-Christ then ask everyone that knows me and they will tell you while screaming down the street.

The main reason why Russia has sent that small force is to prop up their puppet regime while controlling the natural resources of that country.

China and Iran will most likely also help.

Now should the U.S. react?

Sure, by taking North Korea away from Russia and China in a peaceful way...

I have a marvel idea: How about we stay the fuck out of it and let Venezuela deal with it?

The antichrist will be loved by the world. The AC brings in a one world order. Trump has neither of those attributes .
He will be loved by his followers throughout the world, even by some of the christian elect... so it says, but not by those who do stick with the Word of God... what Christ taught us.

He will be loved by his followers throughout the world, even by some of the christian elect... so it says, but not by those who do stick with the Word of God... what Christ taught us.

Well Trump is not the anti-christ...

If Ts the antichrist, the man of lawlessness, the destroyer, the man of perdition, the great deceiver, the man who will proclaim himself to be above God... then yes, Armageddon is on the horizon... :eek:
and if he's not you'll say he is anyway.

So Russia sends a 100 men in the hopes we will over react to make ourselves look foolish. The U.S has nuke subs off the Venezuelan coast right now, and can put a carrier group there in a heartbeat. Russia knows that. This is just a small show. Our U-2's and satellites are watching their every move. Relax.

Seriously you want to blame the Left... Hey idiot, Trump is in charge... Last time he met Putin he put Putin's word over US intelligence....
This is Trump's baby... See how he reacts... He wants to go messing with Iran on the other side of the world while your No.1 enemy is setting up shop next door...

Yawn.....spoken like a true idiot Snowflake

How quickly you fools forget Obama's promise to submit to Russia 'After the elections'
And John Kerry's submission to Islam (at Obama's orders)

Trump is dealing with 1000 fires set by you leftist imbeciles. Such as your STUPID wasteful witch hunts that are continuing in the Democrat House.
You fools are the most stubbornly ignorant bunch ever in American history.

Trump is no God send miracle, but he at LEAST has the best interests of AMERICA at heart.
Unlike you Snowflakes who have everyone BUT AMERICANS in mind.

But thanks for playing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back