Breaking: SCOTUS ends Affirmative Action in university race-based admissions

Sorry, you’re already revealed your hypocrisy.

You just said you like “getting my goat” by using antisemitic slurs like ”Princess“ when addressing me because I call out antisemites. Yet you are fine, or perhaps was part of setting it up, a subforum where blacks like IM2 and Superbadbro call everyone and everything racist.
I like getting your goat because of the way you behave (like a Princess) , spin it however you like (you aren’t the only Jewish person here).

Do you call out racists?

Perfect illustration of the problem I have with many Democrats. They not only allow blacks to yell ”racist” at everyone but actually encourage it, and then tolerate antisemitism - or worse, lash out with antisemitic slurs at Jews who speak up against it.

Such drama.

Hold on….what is it you keep saying about leftists? And aren’t you pulling some nasty tricks when you demonize people who disagree with you (leftists, those who don’t support Israel’s political behavior!). :rolleyes:

Your glass house is cracking.

You accuse people antisemitic at the drop of a hat.

Other than one thread on a politician…I can’t find anything positive you have said about Blacks as a group. And with you is only ever Blacks.

What conclusions would a reasonable person draw?

That Blacks are inherently low IQ, lazy, incompeten, violent, bad people?

Or there is a bias there?

All SCOTUS said was race cannot be a factor. That doesn’t only test scores and GPA will be the only metrics.

Now if you were truly about equality, you’ll be starting threads on the unjustness of legacy admits…right?
You just said how much pleasure you get irritating me, so I am no longer going to give you the satisfaction. Go attack some ACTUAL racists. Or, better yet, call out antisemites.

You just said how much pleasure you get irritating me, so I am no longer going to give you the satisfaction. Go attack some ACTUAL racists. Or, better yet, call out antisemites.
Have you attacked any racists?

I see the KKK thread is still going strong.

No stronger threads on usmb than KKK threads.

The neo nazis on this board just live for we stuck it to them black folks threads.

The singular focus of their existence.
What’s KKK about celebrating that admission officers can no longer consider what color a person’s skin is before deciding whether or not he gets accepted? It’s the very opposite of KKK.

What’s KKK about celebrating that admission officers can no longer consider what color a person’s skin is before deciding whether or not he gets accepted? It’s the very opposite of KKK.

Not if you are someone that believes that blacks are inferior and cannot make it without you.

That is almost a religion for people such as skew

I have spoken at length with many, many admissions officers at many colleges. They have all told me that if an application comes with a photo they are highly likely to place it in the circular file just to avoid problems if nothing else.
I'll tell you what's going to happen eventually. Admissions will become highly regulated by the federal government to the point where all forms will be federal forms for any school that receives federal funding.

I wouldn't be surprised if they come with mandatory ID, photographs and maybe even a gene analysis. This is what's going to happen.

Last edited:
The irony is the very same leftists denying that less qualified blacks were getting admitted as a result of AA are now complaining that without the favoritism, they’ll never get in.
Exactly you can't have it both ways. You're saying they'll never make it in without some type of a handicap score and yet still wanting to deny that they need that handicap to measure up.

I like getting your goat because of the way you behave (like a Princess) , spin it however you like (you aren’t the only Jewish person here).

Do you call out racists?

Such drama.
You are and have been the last person here that should be given moderator authority.
I do however respect the end of you harassing me m, for over a year now, as per the directions you were given.

Just going by statistics, hon. We’ve posted the chart many times showing how blacks with slightly-above average GPAs and SAT scores have a good chance of getting into the best schools, while whites and Asians with those same scores have a snowball’s chance in hell.
Who made those statistics?

Post the chart again, did the chart show the number of white students with slightly-above average GPAs and SAt scores who are getting in?

The black students that can play football, basketball, run track, etc. seem to be able to get into all the best schools and we never hear you right wingers bitching about it, why is that?

Forum List

Back