BREAKING: Speaker Boehner to Retire from Congress

Muddy should stop digging.
Not the GOP as a whole.....because this is the first opportunity for this GOP led congress......but you knew that. They took over the Senate in January........of this year.

.....strange how facts keep getting in the way of your bullshit....hmmmmmmm?

Shit, ten months and they can't even shut down PP, so I'd have to agree with you, a budget is probably asking too much of Mitch.
It still has to go through Obama.

He won't allow it. PP helps him out too much.

Besides......Obama loves killing the unborn. It's cash in the bank.
Tried to help u out, dude. Sad.

ODS has no cure, bendog
Nice trolling.
But can you offer anything relevant?
Nope.....probably not.

Not the GOP as a whole.....because this is the first opportunity for this GOP led congress......but you knew that. They took over the Senate in January........of this year.

.....strange how facts keep getting in the way of your bullshit....hmmmmmmm?

Shit, ten months and they can't even shut down PP, so I'd have to agree with you, a budget is probably asking too much of Mitch.
It still has to go through Obama.

He won't allow it. PP helps him out too much.

Besides......Obama loves killing the unborn. It's cash in the bank.
Tried to help u out, dude. Sad.
Stfu.......
I don't need your help.

Fucken lowlife.
lying and objectionable LOL muddy you are indeed.
Yeah.....blow me.

Money is fungible. Any federal money going to PP is funding abortions.
Then that would make this true:

g0fHCXx.png

So much for shutting the government down, wingers!

No way he's gonna let that be his legacy. If they end up doing it, they'll have to wait until December, at least.

The only one who will shut the government down is Obama. The Congress is under no obligation to present the President with a budget he likes. The Congress is only required to present the President with a budget. If the President chooses to veto said budget, so be it. He shuts down the government. Just because the President might wish for there to be money in the budget to support building some bridge somewhere, does not mean Congress is required to put money in the budget to fund the President's bridge to nowhere.
Only Republicans fund bridges no nowhere.
You're such a partisan fuck.
Alaska Gets a Harbor and an Airport to Nowhere | National Review Online

Sure, there's fuck ups, but I wouldn't call building a new schools or bridge leading to a real city something bad. I'd say it is good.

Just announced. He will retire in October.

I'm very very glad Bonehead Boehner is on the way out.

I hope they manage a replacement for that shithead that has a sense of decency and maybe a spark of some fight in him.

Mitch ought to be next to go. Or get shoved out.
You guys just re-elected both of those clowns less than a year ago.

You didn't know what you were voting for?

Kevin McCarthy is the next Speaker, and is politically indistinguishable from Boehner.

The real fight will be for Majority Leader, between Steve 'KKK' Scalise and a Chamber of Commerce Republican.

You can go ahead and bookmark this post, Liability. ;)

Wow....

This should be interesting.

Wonder if we'll see a split in the effort to go mod v con.

Just announced. He will retire in October.

I'm very very glad Bonehead Boehner is on the way out.

I hope they manage a replacement for that shithead that has a sense of decency and maybe a spark of some fight in him.

Mitch ought to be next to go. Or get shoved out.
You guys just re-elected both of those clowns less than a year ago.

You didn't know what you were voting for?

Kevin McCarthy is the next Speaker, and is politically indistinguishable from Boehner.

The real fight will be for Majority Leader, between Steve 'KKK' Scalise and a Chamber of Commerce Republican.

You can go ahead and bookmark this post, Liability. ;)

It just shows just how weak the loserterian movement really is...They scream loud about their hatred for government and country but they sure as fuck don't have the majority.

They're a disgrace to their own party.

Every fiscal year of Clinton's Administration, the deficit dropped.

During Bush's Administration, the deficit skyrocketed and hit the highest level in the history of the Universe.

During every fiscal year of Obama's Administration, the deficit has dropped.

Just how retarded do you have to be to continue to think Democrats are the only party of big spenders?

Seriously.

And before another retard revises history to say Bush was a progressive, he was an evangelical with a GOP Congress helping him spend and spend and spend and spend.,
That's what happens when you combine a pragmatic president with GOP led congress.

But Obama established a high baseline his first year ($1.3 trillion deficit) so if the GOP put the brakes on his spending....the deficit would go down automatically. He raised a bunch of taxes, excise, plenty of tax- increases in Obamacare. That's what it is. A massive tax- increase. He got Boner to agree to a $600 billion tax increase as well. So, the deficit is going down because revenue increased tremendously.

Obamas first year in office was 9 months on Bush's FY 2009 budget and the bulk of that deficit was Bush's! Obama's FIRST budget began Oct.1, 2009. From his inauguration until Sept 30, 2009 Obama was on Bush's last budget, which Bush & Co. are entirely responsible for!!!! There ain't no wiggle room to place Obama responsible for more that EIGHT BUDGETS, FOOL!
blahblahblah Bush did it all. Obama was never even president.
Eighteen trillion dollars, asshole. That's our debt thanks to Obozo and his shitty policies.
right. had absolutely nothing to do with some poorly thought out tax cuts or an economy that went to shit prior to his presidency. it's all obama's fault revenues dropped.
All of the debt can be directly traced to Bush actions, except for the $700+ Billion stimulus.

Rabbi is a cowardly liar.

Every fiscal year of Clinton's Administration, the deficit dropped.

During Bush's Administration, the deficit skyrocketed and hit the highest level in the history of the Universe.

During every fiscal year of Obama's Administration, the deficit has dropped.

Just how retarded do you have to be to continue to think Democrats are the only party of big spenders?

Seriously.

And before another retard revises history to say Bush was a progressive, he was an evangelical with a GOP Congress helping him spend and spend and spend and spend.,
That's what happens when you combine a pragmatic president with GOP led congress.

But Obama established a high baseline his first year ($1.3 trillion deficit) so if the GOP put the brakes on his spending....the deficit would go down automatically. He raised a bunch of taxes, excise, plenty of tax- increases in Obamacare. That's what it is. A massive tax- increase. He got Boner to agree to a $600 billion tax increase as well. So, the deficit is going down because revenue increased tremendously.

Obamas first year in office was 9 months on Bush's FY 2009 budget and the bulk of that deficit was Bush's! Obama's FIRST budget began Oct.1, 2009. From his inauguration until Sept 30, 2009 Obama was on Bush's last budget, which Bush & Co. are entirely responsible for!!!! There ain't no wiggle room to place Obama responsible for more that EIGHT BUDGETS, FOOL!
Eighteen trillion dollars, asshole. That's our debt thanks to Obozo and his shitty policies.
right. had absolutely nothing to do with some poorly thought out tax cuts or an economy that went to shit prior to his presidency. it's all obama's fault revenues dropped.
All of the debt can be directly traced to Bush actions, except for the $700+ Billion stimulus.

Yep......all of it. All $9 trillion of it.

Obama is a wimp.......he can't even control his own government from that evil bastard George Dubia.

Obama is a wimp.......he can't even control his own government from that evil bastard George Dubia.

Infrastructure, science, r&d and education didn't add a single red cent of it..But these areas grow our economy and make us a far more able to pay the debt.

What caused the debt?
1. Wars of nation building. You can't go a decade rebuilding two other countries without problems.
2. Wall street bail-out.
3. Broken healthcare system

But of course I am wrong and somehow cutting the shit out of the areas that didn't cause this is what you believe.

PP has not broken any laws. What they do is incredibly repulsive, but they have not broken any laws.

What is repulsive?

Leftists are repulsive... but then all forms of degeneracy are repulsive. I just mention Leftists, as a means to point out that you idiots are degenerates, thus repulsive.

The last 5 years of your tea party has totally destroyed any respect I ever had for your party. And believe me, I use to be proud of it.

PP has not broken any laws. What they do is incredibly repulsive, but they have not broken any laws.

What is repulsive?

Leftists are repulsive... but then all forms of degeneracy are repulsive. I just mention Leftists, as a means to point out that you idiots are degenerates, thus repulsive.

The last 5 years of your tea party has totally destroyed any respect I ever had for your party. And believe me, I use to be proud of it.

Why would you be proud of it ?

If you, or Rabbi, or any other wingnut could show where Obama spent $18 Trillion you would have done so, and then re-posted it a thousand times by now. You can't because after the Stimulus, he lost control of the House in 2010 and hasn't gotten it back. And the House controls all spending.

So choke on it, loser.

Forum List

Back