Breaking The (Bad) News....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
With Jon Stewart out of the picture, Democrats/Liberals had to find a new 'news' source.....and, for many, it is SNL.

Sooo.....the Democrats, needing away to let their faithful....(read that as 'true believers') down gently, sent the memo via the largely un-funny SNL.

That's right: the Democrats pulled the rug out from under their drones via Saturday Night Live....

"....special counsel Robert Mueller. Kate McKinnon essentially impersonates Arie in Mueller makeup while breaking the news.

ā€œSo, uh, you know that Iā€™ve been struggling a little bit over the last few months just trying to figure this whole thing out and just grasp everything,ā€ McKinnonā€™s Mueller says. ā€œThe reality is I donā€™t think I can give you everything that you want right now, and I think you sense that.ā€

Strongā€™s Becca replies: ā€œSo ā€¦ what? You donā€™t have Trump on collusion?ā€

ā€œI think I need to explore the possibility that I have a stronger case with some other stuff,ā€ the fake Mueller replies. ā€œIā€™m just trying to be honest with you in telling you I canā€™t commit to collusion right now.ā€

ā€œyou indicted like 13 Russians and like everything that happened at Seychelles, that means nothing?ā€

ā€œNo, I mean the Seychelles were amazing and itā€™s definitely something,ā€ he responds. ā€œItā€™s just the more time that goes by, the more that I keep thinking about obstruction.ā€

The fake Becca canā€™t handle the embarrassment. ā€œCollusion is literally the only thing that Iā€™ve been looking forward to the past year.ā€
SNLā€™s disastrous ā€˜Bachelorā€™ finale stars Robert Mueller, who canā€™t commit to collusion

The only funny thing here is that SNL became the vehicle by which the Democrats warned their shock troops that the bottom just fell out of the lies they've been advancing for a year or more.

The punch line?
There's no collusion.

Pathetic.

I've always blamed Jon Stewart for TrumpyBears ascension to his throne.

I think he made a deal with the devil.

where people who can't stand themselves can't wait to be someone else on tv.

Style note: when you make such outlandish observations, it might behoove you to provide a selection of examples to support your (absurd) premise.

'Else, folks might conclude you to be a major source of greenhouse gases.

With Jon Stewart out of the picture, Democrats/Liberals had to find a new 'news' source.....and, for many, it is SNL.

Sooo.....the Democrats, needing away to let their faithful....(read that as 'true believers') down gently, sent the memo via the largely un-funny SNL.

That's right: the Democrats pulled the rug out from under their drones via Saturday Night Live....

"....special counsel Robert Mueller. Kate McKinnon essentially impersonates Arie in Mueller makeup while breaking the news.

ā€œSo, uh, you know that Iā€™ve been struggling a little bit over the last few months just trying to figure this whole thing out and just grasp everything,ā€ McKinnonā€™s Mueller says. ā€œThe reality is I donā€™t think I can give you everything that you want right now, and I think you sense that.ā€

Strongā€™s Becca replies: ā€œSo ā€¦ what? You donā€™t have Trump on collusion?ā€

ā€œI think I need to explore the possibility that I have a stronger case with some other stuff,ā€ the fake Mueller replies. ā€œIā€™m just trying to be honest with you in telling you I canā€™t commit to collusion right now.ā€

ā€œyou indicted like 13 Russians and like everything that happened at Seychelles, that means nothing?ā€

ā€œNo, I mean the Seychelles were amazing and itā€™s definitely something,ā€ he responds. ā€œItā€™s just the more time that goes by, the more that I keep thinking about obstruction.ā€

The fake Becca canā€™t handle the embarrassment. ā€œCollusion is literally the only thing that Iā€™ve been looking forward to the past year.ā€
SNLā€™s disastrous ā€˜Bachelorā€™ finale stars Robert Mueller, who canā€™t commit to collusion

The only funny thing here is that SNL became the vehicle by which the Democrats warned their shock troops that the bottom just fell out of the lies they've been advancing for a year or more.

The punch line?
There's no collusion.

Pathetic.
Love the new "Listening to SNL now" talking point.....heard it in about 4 different sources today. :lol:

How do you reckon they'll convey the message that there is no obstruction either...Cartoon Network?

There are a limited number of choices, as, in Coulter's words:

"Liberals don't read books ā€“ they don't read anything ā€¦ That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."

How do you reckon they'll convey the message that there is no obstruction either...Cartoon Network?
That would put it in understandable terms for The Left considering their lack of maturity, which is what Snowflakes are infected with.

Maybe announce it on "Boomerang."

their lack of maturity
Pot, meet kettle.
Never Fear, Mueller is Here!
tumblr_nsbq2l2K0c1uxticxo2_500.gif

Style note: when you make such outlandish observations, it might behoove you to provide a selection of examples to support your (absurd) premise.

'Else, folks might conclude you to be a major source of greenhouse gases.

Well for one, as you noted, he was the most trusted source of news. Instead of guiding us with his humor through what could have been the most hilarious campaign in history, he quits and turns his chair over to, dare I say, a black looking half white man. Remind you of anyone you resent? It's all Stewart's fault. Not that weak sauced Candidate Clinton who should have pounded that lying piece of human excrement during the debates, but just couldn't land a knock out punch.......

STEWART!

The punch line?
There's no collusion.

Pathetic.
It comes now from Stephen Colbert and John Oliver.
Trump is a global laughing stock.
0ze8opdadek01.jpg

Actually, you dunces.....to whom the Democrat Party had to send the bad news via SNL.....are the laughing stock.

You keep hoping of the end of the Trump rainbow....while he accomplishes what your messiah couldn't.....and Trump's popularity grows.

The more you wear your hearts on your sleeves, and your hopes are dashed.....well, as Thomas Hardy wrote....
ā€œThou suffering thing,
Know that thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!ā€

Or.....yippeeeeeee!

I used to get my news from The Daily Show, and now I get it from SNL? Huh. Thatā€™s news to me.

PoliticalChic copt/paste me an explanation, please :lol:

There are a limited number of choices, as, in Coulter's words:

"Liberals don't read books ā€“ they don't read anything ā€¦ That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."

Iā€™m not sure whoā€™s a bigger idiot ā€” Coulter for saying that, or you for believing it.

Maybe we should ask Trump. Oh wait heā€™s busy watching Fox News

Forum List

Back