Breaking: Trump announces new tariffs on all goods coming from Mexico until immigration is solved!

"Mexico has taken advantage of the United States for decades. Because of the Dems, our Immigration Laws are BAD. Mexico makes a FORTUNE from the U.S., have for decades, they can easily fix this problem. Time for them to finally do what must be done!

Hard to believe that with the Crisis on the Border, the Dems won’t do the quick and easy fix. Would solve the problem but they want Open Borders, which equals crime!" - Trump
The right wing is simply clueless and Causeless. There is no Immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

Markets around the world are already falling...

And they'll come back up. Great buying opportunity tomorrow
Sooner or later it's gonna be one blow too many.

With $22 trillion in debt and counting I don’t disagree with you, but you guys don’t care about that.
Hey, it's your orange goD that just added a trillion and a half to it in record time.

When you start to care about that, let me know.

I guess you've missed the dozens of posts I've made for years criticizing both parties for the debt, but in particular the Republicans for lying about claiming to care about the debt while they run it up, but hey, I get it. When you're a partisan tool like yourself you naturally believe everyone thinks exactly like you or exactly the opposite and there is no room for those of us free thinkers in between.

Last edited:
Latino immigrants who come to america have a higher rate of unmarried births than even black people, causing a raft of social problems that the media never stop talking about, but they never address the root of the problem
the Root cause of the problem is our immigration laws. There is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution. Our Founding Fathers knew more about economics than the entire right wing.

Yes!!!! Way to go President Trump. Time to hit these pepper belly wetbacks hard! The browning of America must cease.

BREAKING: President Trump Hits Mexico With Tariffs Over Illegal Immigration

and guess what?

Just as soon as Trump goon made the Tweet, stock market futures TANKED.
Just think if liberals didn't stop Trump on every step to stop illegal immigration. He wouldn't have to do this. Maybe you should stop hating and work with him.

during the campaign Trump stated, "I will STOP illegal immigration" .............. he said that ............

he also said, "Mexico will pay for the wall"

Oh fuck ...........
He has tried but members of his own party blocked him, and liberal judges. There are one of two things that will happen with these tariffs. Either Mexico will close their border, or jobs will leave Mexico and come here. Either way is a win for us.

"i support all of Trump's immigration policies, but not this one. i hope he will reconsider" - Cryin Chuck Grassley

Latino immigrants who come to america have a higher rate of unmarried births than even black people, causing a raft of social problems that the media never stop talking about, but they never address the root of the problem

Link?

I meant a real link, not a menopausal hot flash. Something factual,

BirthstoUnmarriedWomen_Figure1.png

The cartels get a percentage of EVERY fucking thing smuggled into the US. Drugs......children for the sex trade........guns you name it.The cartels pay off the politicians and the judges and the cops and the military.
The cartels are NOT going to be pleased with President Trump.
Trump has taken money that could have been used to stop the drugs at border crossings & made it about building a wall that is meant to stop people.

Trump cut funding to Central American countries that was being used to fight the cartels.

They Love Trump.

Markets around the world are already falling...

And they'll come back up. Great buying opportunity tomorrow
Sooner or later it's gonna be one blow too many.

With $22 trillion in debt and counting I don’t disagree with you, but you guys don’t care about that.
Hey, it's your orange goD that just added a trillion and a half to it in record time.

When you start to care about that, let me know.

I guess you've missed the dozens of posts I've made for years criticizing both parties for the debt, but in particular the Republicans for lying about claiming to care about the debt while they run it up, but hey, I get it. When you're a partisan tool like yourself you naturally believe everything thinks exactly like you or exactly the opposite and there is room for those of us free thinkers in between.
So you are pretending not to be a Trumpette?

Link?

i'm supposed to be impressed by that? HA! nice try!

So he is going to tax the American people until Mexico does something which they probably can't do anyway... Actually it is not Mexico issue to secure US borders...

If he was really interested in illegal immigration, he would look at where the demand is coming from:
  • Unstable Societies due to the influx of US black money and guns for an illegal substance
  • Dysfunctional visa program which deprives farmers of cheap labour
The thing is free trade would enhance the Mexico economy, added with a drug policy which vastly reduces the drug trade would make the illegal immigration. But these would involve:
  • Proper Gun Laws
  • Drug Policy
  • Sane Immigration Policy
None of this is red meat to his base. Why? Cause it could actually solve the problem.

What his solution? A Wall. It looks good but is ineffective. Thats really good cause Big Business can still able to get a workforce they can bully and give no rights too.

You they fell for the Trump Con...

The cartels get a percentage of EVERY fucking thing smuggled into the US. Drugs......children for the sex trade........guns you name it.The cartels pay off the politicians and the judges and the cops and the military.
The cartels are NOT going to be pleased with President Trump.
Trump has taken money that could have been used to stop the drugs at border crossings & made it about building a wall that is meant to stop people.

Trump cut funding to Central American countries that was being used to fight the cartels.

They Love Trump.
lol
Throwing money at a problem really never works dumbass

Your political correctness has made you fucking retarded

Link?

No, but when asked for a link to your bullshit assertion, you should do more than an outer-wingnut opinion jam. Did you think an Ann Coulter video would impress anyone?

BTW, you were wrong. Do you want to correct yourself?

Understands anyone really the "logic" of Donald Trump? In case he is successful and he will really destabalize with his idiotic ideas and deeds Mexico ... what will happen in this case? More security for the USA and prosperity for the people of the USA? For sure not as far as I can see.

Link?

No, but when asked for a link to your bullshit assertion, you should do more than an outer-wingnut opinion jam. Did you think an Ann Coulter video would impress anyone?

BTW, you were wrong. Do you want to correct yourself?

i am never wrong. I AM GOD!

Forum List

Back