Breaking: Trump CFO Granted Immunity

Holy shit! This guy worked for Fred Trump.
He's been around forever.
And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

Allen Weisselberg, Longtime Trump Organization CFO, Is Granted Immunity in Cohen Probe

"Mr. Cohen on Tuesday pleaded guilty to eight criminal charges and told a federal judge that Mr. Trump had directed him during the 2016 campaign to buy the silence of two women who alleged affairs with Mr. Trump, a move that implicated the president in a federal crime. That was the first time Mr. Cohen admitted to coordinating with the president on the hush-money deals, which Mr. Trump denied.""""

Given how many people are flipping on Trump.....no wonder he questions why 'flipping' is legal.

And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

Allen Weisselberg, Longtime Trump Organization CFO, Is Granted Immunity in Cohen Probe

"Mr. Cohen on Tuesday pleaded guilty to eight criminal charges and told a federal judge that Mr. Trump had directed him during the 2016 campaign to buy the silence of two women who alleged affairs with Mr. Trump, a move that implicated the president in a federal crime. That was the first time Mr. Cohen admitted to coordinating with the president on the hush-money deals, which Mr. Trump denied.""""

/——/ Let the DOJ come after you and threaten you with jail and bankruptcy. Let’s see what you do,

They can't make me be guilty if I'm not.

OMG someone told someone to hush up a whore!
IMPEACH!!!

Telling someone? No problem.

Paying someone hundreds of thousands of dollars to aid a campaign? Huge problem.

Directing someone to make hundreds of thousands in illegal campaign contributions? Even bigger problem.

The person directed to make hundreds of thousands in illegal contributions flipping and giving all his records to federal investigators, including tapes of conversations about the payments, faked invoices and a paper trail of the payments?

Oh, that's just fun.

You dopes don't have the ability to comprehend. It's all right in front of you but it's more important to be as retarded as possible.

Translation from liberal: The proof doesn't exist because it was all fake news.

---------------------------

Hey...it will only be right in front of us AFTER you post it right here.

Prove your position. Win the argument...what are you waiting for?

Show me the proof from the Cohen tape.

Show me the proof that Trump is a co-conspirator.

You won't because your can't

You've been duped again.

Embarrassing, isn't it.

Now go away, before I taunt you a second time.

Case in point.

Still waiting for that proof...:eusa-whistle:

Keep waiting , dope. Just like you're waiting for that Clinton indictment.

And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

/——/ Let the DOJ come after you and threaten you with jail and bankruptcy. Let’s see what you do,

/——-/ oh yes they can. https://www.quora.com/How-does-it-feel-to-get-convicted-for-a-crime-you-didnt-commit

And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

/——-/ oh yes they can. https://www.quora.com/How-does-it-feel-to-get-convicted-for-a-crime-you-didnt-commit

Not at all, dope.

You dopes don't have the ability to comprehend. It's all right in front of you but it's more important to be as retarded as possible.

You've been duped again.

Embarrassing, isn't it.

Cohen pleading guilty is proof enough.
There is proof enough of Cohen's campaign finance violations, of Trump's campaign.

And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

Not at all, dope.
/—-/ Google perjury trap and get back to us.

And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

It's funny and sad at the same time how every month or so you idiots announce that Oh Your God, you finally got Trump. You spend all weekend masturbating then, then days go to weeks and there's nothing there.

Trump's CFO got immunity for testifying in a tax and campaign finance case. I'm not even seeing how it connects to Trump and you already have Pence in office.

Sorry man, I guess I'm raining on your weekend plans ...

You've been duped again.

Embarrassing, isn't it.

There is proof enough of Cohen's campaign finance violations, of Trump's campaign.

Cohen pleaded guilty to tax and campaign finance laws. Isn't that what Trump hired him to avoid?

And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

Not at all, dope.

Admission of guilt and naming the president as a co-conspirator.

Loser.

And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

It's funny and sad at the same time how every month or so you idiots announce that Oh Your God, you finally got Trump. You spend all weekend masturbating then, then days go to weeks and there's nothing there.

Trump's CFO got immunity for testifying in a tax and campaign finance case. I'm not even seeing how it connects to Trump and you already have Pence in office.

Trump's CFO was granted immunity in the Cohen probe specifically. The very same case where Cohen directly implicated Trump in the commission of multiple federal felonies.

This from the Wall Street Journal:

Accountant is third longtime confidant of Mr. Trump known to have provided information in hush-money investigation that has implicated the president

Allen Weisselberg, Longtime Trump Organization CFO, Testified and Was Granted Immunity in Cohen Probe

But you can't see how this connects with Trump?

Well bless your heart!

You've been duped again.

Embarrassing, isn't it.

Cohen pleaded guilty to tax and campaign finance laws. Isn't that what Trump hired him to avoid?

Nope. Trump hired Cohen as a fixer. A man to take care of whatever problem Trump faced.

And per Cohen (and the records, audio recordings, paper trail and invoices that Cohen turned over to federal investigators), Trump directed Cohen to make over $400,000 in illegal campaign contributions.

And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

Trump's CFO was granted immunity in the Cohen probe specifically. The very same case where Cohen directly implicated Trump in the commission of multiple federal felonies.

Accountant is third longtime confidant of Mr. Trump known to have provided information in hush-money investigation that has implicated the president

Allen Weisselberg, Longtime Trump Organization CFO, Testified and Was Granted Immunity in Cohen Probe

Well bless your heart!

What felonies did Comey implicate Trump in again?

And you don't understand how this lawyer thing works. You actually believe that Trump was the lawyer, not Cohen. It's incredible.

Do you understand WHY Trump hired a lawyer, genius?

And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

Not at all, dope.

You can't commit perjury if you tell the truth.

And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

Well bless your heart!

Their job is to be the retard fodder on the front line. Nothing more.

I'm afraid not.

Cohen's violation was contributing more than the maximum legal amount...Trump can legally contribute any amount...

the dude prepared drumpf's tax returns & knows where all the cash came from & how it got washed.

Mueller's made up violations can be levied against anyone. When are they going to threaten Trump's dry cleaners.

Forum List

Back