Breaking: Trump CFO Granted Immunity

My lawyer fucked me, huh?

It won't fly.

Of course it will. You go to a lawyer to make legal business transactions. That's due diligence. If the lawyer breaks the law, that's on the lawyer...not the client.

That's not what happened.
Michael Cohen released the audio of he and Trump setting up the deal through Weisselberg.
Jesus, Trumpanzees have the memory retention of gerbils.

Allen Weisselberg was granted immunity by federal prosecutors for providing information about Michael Cohen. The left are once again hopeful they can be twisted into a Trump witch hunt.

Wake the fuck up.

Even morons like you should be able to connect the dots.

""""Last year, Mr. Weisselberg arranged for the Trump Organization to reimburse Mr. Cohen, who had in October 2016 made a $130,000 payment to Stephanie Clifford, a former adult-film actress who claimed she had sex with Mr. Trump a decade earlier, in exchange for her silence about the alleged affair...."

Allen Weisselberg, Longtime Trump Organization CFO, Is Granted Immunity in Cohen Probe

Don't get mad at me because you started a thread on assumptions and wishful thinking and I poked a giant hole in it. :itsok:

I'm not mad at you because you didn't. You couldn't poke a hole in a wet kleenex.

Lib please I destroyed your OP. Presumption of innocence, heard of it? Its only one of the most sacred principles in the American criminal justice system, holding that a defendant is innocent until proven guilty.

Who's the defendant, dumb ass?
Pseudocon, there's no charges filed against Weisselberg.
Cohen has entered a guilty plea.
So what the fuck are you even talking about?

Libtard please, you lowlife filthy scumbags have already convicted Trump in your court of public opinion. :eusa_hand:

Lawyers work around the edges
A good lawyer knows where the edge is

A profitable lawyer knows how far he can go over the edge

Ok. That still makes Cohen not a good lawyer AND not a profitable lawyer.

And it doesn't change the fact that people go to a lawyer for their expertise...and their expertise is knowing what is legal and what isn't.

By going through a lawyer...Trump satisfied the due diligence requirement of this business translation.

It won't fly.

It may very well fly, although I doubt there would be any need for it to fly. First, it is not illegal to pay off a hooker to keep her mouth shut. Second, it is not illegal to pay off a hooker through a lawyer, and/or an LLC.

What we have here is a possible campaign finance violation, and that is iffy. If the prosecutor can prove that Trump paid off the hooker to benefit his campaign, and then did not report that expenditure, there may well be a campaign finance violation for not reporting it. A fine at best.

However, Trump can claim that the payment was made to protect his marriage, and that would remove any campaign finance violation. The prosecutor would be required to prove that claim false.

Yes. As co-conspirators. :laugh2:

In what exactly?

Are you daft?

You honestly can't think of a single thing that Cohen maybe plead guilty to recently?

I can, and none of it has to do with Russian collusion.

No one said it did.

OK then, why hasn't the Russian collusion investigation been shutdown? On what authority does Mueller have the authority to just investigate everyone?

Here's how it works: The FBI or Special Counsel or whomever is assigned to investigate a suspected money-laundering operation. In the course of the investigation they discover that the principals are also dealing in human trafficking. So they file charges for that offense while continuing into their initial investigation. Gettin' it yet?

I've been laughing about this all day! From somewhere afar, I hear a very large bird singing a very sweet song.

Wake the fuck up.

""""Last year, Mr. Weisselberg arranged for the Trump Organization to reimburse Mr. Cohen, who had in October 2016 made a $130,000 payment to Stephanie Clifford, a former adult-film actress who claimed she had sex with Mr. Trump a decade earlier, in exchange for her silence about the alleged affair...."

Allen Weisselberg, Longtime Trump Organization CFO, Is Granted Immunity in Cohen Probe

Don't get mad at me because you started a thread on assumptions and wishful thinking and I poked a giant hole in it. :itsok:

I'm not mad at you because you didn't. You couldn't poke a hole in a wet kleenex.

Lib please I destroyed your OP. Presumption of innocence, heard of it? Its only one of the most sacred principles in the American criminal justice system, holding that a defendant is innocent until proven guilty.

Libtard please, you lowlife filthy scumbags have already convicted Trump in your court of public opinion. :eusa_hand:

I convicted Trump in the court of the court when he settled the $35,000,000 lawsuit for FRAUD over the Trump University scam in 2016
I convicted Trump in the court of the NY Attorney General's office in 2015 when Trump's foundation was suspended from fundraising.
Now that FRAUD has come to fruition, too: New York Attorney General Sues to Shut Down Trump Foundation | WNYC

You should have pulled your head out of your ass a long time ago instead of wearing stupid red caps made in China and chanting "Lock her up"

HE's a fucking crook and always has been.

Well he had no problem promising the Russian with an open mike that he couldn't do anything for him until he was re elected.

Does that count?? LOL

It won't fly.

Of course it will. You go to a lawyer to make legal business transactions. That's due diligence. If the lawyer breaks the law, that's on the lawyer...not the client.

That's not what happened.
Michael Cohen released the audio of he and Trump setting up the deal through Weisselberg.
Jesus, Trumpanzees have the memory retention of gerbils.

Show me.

Holy shit! This guy worked for Fred Trump.
He's been around forever.
And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

"Mr. Cohen on Tuesday pleaded guilty to eight criminal charges and told a federal judge that Mr. Trump had directed him during the 2016 campaign to buy the silence of two women who alleged affairs with Mr. Trump, a move that implicated the president in a federal crime. That was the first time Mr. Cohen admitted to coordinating with the president on the hush-money deals, which Mr. Trump denied.""""

Any day now ...

Allen Weisselberg was granted immunity by federal prosecutors for providing information about Michael Cohen. The left are once again hopeful they can be twisted into a Trump witch hunt.

Wake the fuck up.

That Cohen already

And it doesn't change the fact that people go to a lawyer for their expertise...and their expertise is knowing what is legal and what isn't.

By going through a lawyer...Trump satisfied the due diligence requirement of this business translation.

It won't fly.

It may very well fly, although I doubt there would be any need for it to fly. First, it is not illegal to pay off a hooker to keep her mouth shut. Second, it is not illegal to pay off a hooker through a lawyer, and/or an LLC.

What we have here is a possible campaign finance violation, and that is iffy. If the prosecutor can prove that Trump paid off the hooker to benefit his campaign, and then did not report that expenditure, there may well be a campaign finance violation for not reporting it. A fine at best.

However, Trump can claim that the payment was made to protect his marriage, and that would remove any campaign finance violation. The prosecutor would be required to prove that claim false.
2011 before the campaign. And he as the candidate is allowed to spend money from his own assets.

In what exactly?

Are you daft?

You honestly can't think of a single thing that Cohen maybe plead guilty to recently?

I can, and none of it has to do with Russian collusion.

No one said it did.

OK then, why hasn't the Russian collusion investigation been shutdown? On what authority does Mueller have the authority to just investigate everyone?

Here's how it works: The FBI or Special Counsel or whomever is assigned to investigate a suspected money-laundering operation. In the course of the investigation they discover that the principals are also dealing in human trafficking. So they file charges for that offense while continuing into their initial investigation. Gettin' it yet?
yeah he paid off a hooker.

It won't fly.

It's not a fine at best. Cohen just plead to felony campaign finance violations. Trump is not only complicit, he's a co-conspirator.

You fools need to wise up.

It won't fly.

Except when you're on tape discussing the methods and your CFO is complicit and now has immunity.
ewww which means what? :dunno:

It means it's not just on the lawyer, dope.

It won't fly.

Except when you're on tape discussing the methods and your CFO is complicit and now has immunity.
Show me. Not the headline...it's bullshit. Show me the smoking gun.

Pull up the audio and listen to it, dope.

It won't fly.

who else is it on?
dunno.gif
you should actually listen to the audio you think you got that gets the president. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It won't fly.

who else is it on?
dunno.gif

Loser.

It won't fly.

Show me. Not the headline...it's bullshit. Show me the smoking gun.

Pull up the audio and listen to it, dope.
I think you should actually. what is it you think you got? look fool, it's you saying there is a there there. so what is the phrase that you think is a gotcha one?

Forum List

Back