Breaking: Trump CFO Granted Immunity

Lawyers work around the edges
A good lawyer knows where the edge is

A profitable lawyer knows how far he can go over the edge

Ok. That still makes Cohen not a good lawyer AND not a profitable lawyer.

And it doesn't change the fact that people go to a lawyer for their expertise...and their expertise is knowing what is legal and what isn't.

By going through a lawyer...Trump satisfied the due diligence requirement of this business translation.

My lawyer fucked me, huh?

It won't fly.

It may very well fly, although I doubt there would be any need for it to fly. First, it is not illegal to pay off a hooker to keep her mouth shut. Second, it is not illegal to pay off a hooker through a lawyer, and/or an LLC.

What we have here is a possible campaign finance violation, and that is iffy. If the prosecutor can prove that Trump paid off the hooker to benefit his campaign, and then did not report that expenditure, there may well be a campaign finance violation for not reporting it. A fine at best.

However, Trump can claim that the payment was made to protect his marriage, and that would remove any campaign finance violation. The prosecutor would be required to prove that claim false.

It's not a fine at best. Cohen just plead to felony campaign finance violations. Trump is not only complicit, he's a co-conspirator.

You fools need to wise up.

Co-conspirator? That's bullshit. Show me the proof of this fake news, Señor Gullible.

Of course it will. You go to a lawyer to make legal business transactions. That's due diligence. If the lawyer breaks the law, that's on the lawyer...not the client.

Except when you're on tape discussing the methods and your CFO is complicit and now has immunity.
ewww which means what? :dunno:

It means it's not just on the lawyer, dope.
who else is it on?
dunno.gif

Loser.
I won, Trump is president. I am in heaven mofo!!!

Lawyers work around the edges
A good lawyer knows where the edge is

A profitable lawyer knows how far he can go over the edge

And it doesn't change the fact that people go to a lawyer for their expertise...and their expertise is knowing what is legal and what isn't.

By going through a lawyer...Trump satisfied the due diligence requirement of this business translation.

It won't fly.

It may very well fly, although I doubt there would be any need for it to fly. First, it is not illegal to pay off a hooker to keep her mouth shut. Second, it is not illegal to pay off a hooker through a lawyer, and/or an LLC.

What we have here is a possible campaign finance violation, and that is iffy. If the prosecutor can prove that Trump paid off the hooker to benefit his campaign, and then did not report that expenditure, there may well be a campaign finance violation for not reporting it. A fine at best.

However, Trump can claim that the payment was made to protect his marriage, and that would remove any campaign finance violation. The prosecutor would be required to prove that claim false.

It's not a fine at best. Cohen just plead to felony campaign finance violations. Trump is not only complicit, he's a co-conspirator.

Co-conspirator? That's bullshit. Show me the proof of this fake news, Senor Gullible.
right? I'm laughing as I write this. can't make this shit up I tell ya.

It won't fly.

Co-conspirator? That's bullshit. Show me the proof of this fake news, Senor Gullible.

You dopes don't have the ability to comprehend. It's all right in front of you but it's more important to be as retarded as possible.

You dopes don't have the ability to comprehend. It's all right in front of you but it's more important to be as retarded as possible.

Translation from liberal: The proof doesn't exist because it was all fake news.

---------------------------

Hey...it will only be right in front of us AFTER you post it right here.

Prove your position. Win the argument...what are you waiting for?

Show me the proof from the Cohen tape.

Show me the proof that Trump is a co-conspirator.

You won't because your can't

You've been duped again.

Embarrassing, isn't it.

Now go away, before I taunt you a second time.

when the CFO of Trump world gets immunity the target of the investigation is no one other than Trump; period

a blind person could see this

Holy shit! This guy worked for Fred Trump.
He's been around forever.
And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

Allen Weisselberg, Longtime Trump Organization CFO, Is Granted Immunity in Cohen Probe

"Mr. Cohen on Tuesday pleaded guilty to eight criminal charges and told a federal judge that Mr. Trump had directed him during the 2016 campaign to buy the silence of two women who alleged affairs with Mr. Trump, a move that implicated the president in a federal crime. That was the first time Mr. Cohen admitted to coordinating with the president on the hush-money deals, which Mr. Trump denied.""""

WHEE! But he turned days before.

The Great Douche need to chat with Dence. But Dence is involved in cover up crimes.

upload_2018-8-24_16-26-47.png

It won't fly.

and you failed again. where's the quote that does him in?

:dunno:
And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

Allen Weisselberg, Longtime Trump Organization CFO, Is Granted Immunity in Cohen Probe

"Mr. Cohen on Tuesday pleaded guilty to eight criminal charges and told a federal judge that Mr. Trump had directed him during the 2016 campaign to buy the silence of two women who alleged affairs with Mr. Trump, a move that implicated the president in a federal crime. That was the first time Mr. Cohen admitted to coordinating with the president on the hush-money deals, which Mr. Trump denied.""""

The Great Douche need to chat with Dence. But Dence is involved in cover up crimes.

View attachment 212729
what's the crime?

:dunno:
And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

View attachment 212729
what's the crime?

Keep deflecting. You're really rightie'.

And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

This is getting interesting

If Mueller starts opening Trumps Business practices ....he will see prison

I'm sure he has already been looking into his business. I am betting he thinks Orange is Gotti on steroids.

And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

upload_2018-8-24_15-54-28.png

To testify against Cohen, not Trump.
why? he plead out. no testimony needed now.

Didn't read the story? The immunity was granted for Weisselberg to testify in front of the Grand Jury that brought the charges against Cohen.
won't hurt cohen, he plead out already.

Correct. Now take it to the next logical step.
Sorry, there isn’t one!

There is an imaginary one that they all leap for, but fail to find because the facts don't support it.

---------------------------

Hey...it will only be right in front of us AFTER you post it right here.

Prove your position. Win the argument...what are you waiting for?

Show me the proof from the Cohen tape.

Show me the proof that Trump is a co-conspirator.

You won't because your can't

You've been duped again.

Embarrassing, isn't it.

Now go away, before I taunt you a second time.

Case in point.

and you failed again. where's the quote that does him in?

You tell us, dope.
What does the audio say?

And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

/——/ Let the DOJ come after you and threaten you with jail and bankruptcy. Let’s see what you do,

why? he plead out. no testimony needed now.

Didn't read the story? The immunity was granted for Weisselberg to testify in front of the Grand Jury that brought the charges against Cohen.

Correct. Now take it to the next logical step.
Sorry, there isn’t one!

There is an imaginary one that they all leap for, but fail to find because the facts don't support it.

Or the imaginary reality where those closest to Trump aren't falling over each other to make a deal.

Forum List

Back