BREAKING: Trump fires Comey....YOU'RE FIRED!

Liberals wanted Comey out and he's out
Now they don't want it
Give an emotion driven liberal what they want and then they don't want it
This is why there is No Need to give them Anything they are chirping about

Clapper confirmation Mon that there was no evidence of collision btw. Russia and Trump likely freed POTUS to make delayed decision on Comey

Known as the Democratic Cult , and the enslave peasants who are in love with their Democratic cult leaders don't even know what they don't know as the sheep are easy to keep in their coral. .........

Throughout history, mankind has witnessed authoritarians who only want to dominate, control and exploit the population.

Social classes with more power usually subordinate classes with less power, while attempting to cement their own power positions in society. The first such oppressor and mentor to those that have followed was Satan in the Garden of Eden. Some notable followers would include the Pharaoh of Egypt, numerous Roman Emperors, Louis XIV of France, Peter the Great, Joseph Stalin, and Adolph Hitler.

In America, for example, there have been a long string of wanna-be oppressors in the past 100 years all obliged to the same corrupt system.
barack-obama.jpg
Individual presidents such as Richard Nixon, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama stand out among those who wish to dominate, control and exploit the citizens of America. While they have not yielded the power individually like a Pharaoh or Hitler, they have each acted to forward the cause of the ruling class to dominate, control and exploit.

Donald Trump popularized the notion that the system is rigged during his Presidential campaign in 2016, and it is. It’s not really a new notion as many people have known of the rigging for years. I’ve been writing about it here in the Jeremiah Project and elsewhere for the past twenty years. And, I believe most people have a visceral understanding of the rigging, only not knowing how to express it.

Trump is an ingrate! Comey got him elected , and this is how he's treated !?
We the people got Trump elected. We rejected the disease of liberalism.

Oh don't be silly. You know better.

Or maybe you can lie to yourself that he didn't lose by 3 million votes.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Nobody gives a shit about your 3 million New Yorkers or Californians. That's what make the electoral college so great. The rest of the civilized country can tell you to fuck off.

There are Rumors on the Internet that Donald Trump may name son in Law Jared Kushner to head the FBI
Wouldn't be surprised at all, not at all.....I think this is gonna be his down fall, finally...with this new pick....america has had enough of this guy and his bullshit, its too fuckin much and the whore got years to go????? God save us!!
America isn't your fucking coffee club. You need to take a road trip.

Best news I've heard in over 8 years.

Comey was so obviously a leftist HACK it was pathetic.

So the swamp continues to be drained... awesome.

Trump is an ingrate! Comey got him elected , and this is how he's treated !?
We the people got Trump elected. We rejected the disease of liberalism.

Oh don't be silly. You know better.

Or maybe you can lie to yourself that he didn't lose by 3 million votes.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Nobody gives a shit about your 3 million New Yorkers or Californians. That's what make the electoral college so great. The rest of the civilized country can tell you to fuck off.

Everyone knows comey fucked up the election . It's a fact . Go on and pretend he had nothing to do with Trump winning .

The man who didn't release his tax returns ain't gonna allow a special prosecutor to be appointed, you can mark my words.

American democracy had a good run though, didn't it

Even. Better is watching what the fucky chucky melt down on live TV. I think this is a hail marey play because they have found a whole lot of nothing with this Russia business.
If the Russian Trump investigation was as you say, a whole lot of nothing, he wouldn't have fired Comey. He would have let the investigation run its course which would have ended the whole affair and exonerated Trump. Firing Comey only cast more suspicion on the Trump administration. Now regardless of what conclusion comes from the investigation, it will be tainted by the Comey firing.

Best news I've heard in over 8 years.

Comey was so obviously a leftist HACK it was pathetic.

So the swamp continues to be drained... awesome.
Yep the swamp just lost their last Bishop
upload_2017-5-9_16-31-8.jpeg

Checkmate within sight.

Known as the Democratic Cult , and the enslave peasants who are in love with their Democratic cult leaders don't even know what they don't know as the sheep are easy to keep in their coral. .........

Throughout history, mankind has witnessed authoritarians who only want to dominate, control and exploit the population.

Social classes with more power usually subordinate classes with less power, while attempting to cement their own power positions in society. The first such oppressor and mentor to those that have followed was Satan in the Garden of Eden. Some notable followers would include the Pharaoh of Egypt, numerous Roman Emperors, Louis XIV of France, Peter the Great, Joseph Stalin, and Adolph Hitler.
\
Please STHU!!!!

MY post Cyka.................. so if yah don't like it GTFOTB

"We are in a full-fledged constitutional crisis." - Senator Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii)

lol, Hawaii

The progs are losing all their obama appointee protectors. NOW they're getting SCARED, because the depth of their CORRUPTION is slowly being EXPOSED. Heads can still roll, even the kenyan's. That little America hating muslim dog turd better keep his ass in some country that won't extradite him.

Liberals demanded Obama fire Comey before leaving the White House. He didn't. Now that Trump has, they're outraged. Exhausting.

Oh yeah the left wing fake news media is going crazy, good thing there is a game on tonight.

Forum List

Back