BREAKING: Trump fires Comey....YOU'RE FIRED!

If Comey is still able to testify against Trump on Thursday, he's going to spill all the beans.

You know, I'm wondering if Comey is gonna team up with Flynn to turn state's evidence against Trump?

Keep on wondering. Also keep wondering why people think you are an idiot.

People don't. You've attacked someone who is thoughtful and capable of responding to reality honestly - things your posts lack entirely.

Hillary blames her loss on Comey........a few days later Trump fires him.

Billy calls Trump a fascist pussy.....

I can't make this shit up....:muahaha:
I don't give two shits what Hillary said about Comey. Trump only fired him because of his investigation into Russia. He can't be a man and face the consequences. If he is innocent of any Russian meddling, he would be an adult and let himself be vindicated through a non partisan investigation.

I don't give two shits what Hillary said about Comey. Trump only fired him because of his investigation into Russia. He can't be a man and face the consequences. If he is innocent of any Russian meddling, he would be an adult and let himself be vindicated through a non partisan investigation.
What? No proof?

so trump's saying comey had to be fired because comey was WRONG on how unfairly he treated Hillary!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:rolleyes:

What? No proof?
How about you explain why it was justified Comey was fired? I would love to read it. I'm sure it will be very entertaining.

turn on FOX News. it's the breaking story! WE WANT TREY GOWDY AS THE REPLACEMENT!

ABC News Live Video
Trump fires FBI director James Comey
Trump is such a fascist pussy.
Trump just Pulled a "Nixonian Archibald Cox " Maneuver ... Tuesday Evening Massacre ....Comey-Gate Trump Fires the Man Investigating him....
imrs.php

Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

President Donald Trump has fired FBI Director James Comey—a move that comes as the FBI is probing contacts between Trump's campaign .

Nixon fires prosecutor on Twitter Gerry Hebert (@GerryHebert) View on Twitter
I was in DOJ in 1973 & this firing reminds me of Archibald Cox's firing as special prosecutor investigating Nixon. twitter.com/washingtonpos…

Mel Stone (@melstonemusic) View on Twitter
Nixon fired the special prosecutor in his investigation, the attorney general and the deputy AG. #Comey

Hopefully this now means that the Justice Department will bring charges against Crooked hillary.

Never gonna happen... let it go man.

The only reason Trump is firing Comey is because Comey isn't playing by the Trump rules......Folks, once again Trump is trying to get his lap dogs to help cover up the Russian shit and Comey was playing by the rules.....for him to suddenly find issues with a guy that single handily gave him the white house, bitch please.....I wish Trump would stop thinking we're all dumb like these white mf's that suck up his bull shit. Now its up the fucked up media and the people to keep this white house on its toes!!

Well, that'll slow down the Trump/Russia collusion investigation.
No it won't. That investigation is about crimes that may have been committed by members of the Obama administration to support his Russia hoax and it will continue.

You RWNJ traitors are creative.
I'll give you that.

But that's just plain dumb.

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

All people that follow the laws, that put america first...is not wanted in this corrupt white house!!

This is why Trump fired Comey, read the documents:

https://media.tenor.co/images/ee850bd1a6c4471f9b3a0a17919c18e4/raw

The Russian/Trump collusion investigation has come up empty. Everyone knows this now. So why is the investigation still ongoing? answer So Comey could keep his job. Comey knew Trump could not replace him if there was an ongoing investigation. It was a waste of time and tax dollars. There is no collusion, Trump knows there is no evidence so he feels comfortable in finally firing Comey. That must have felt good. Now the investigation will continue but expect it to come to an end soon. It was a BS accusation in the first place. Now the hands and eyes of justice will rightfully turn towards the Obama administration.

Goofy Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren: "We need a special prosecutor who Trump can't fire!"

"Comey learned of firing as he addressed FBI employees in LA. TV screens in background flashed news of firing. Letter was then given to FBI."

Here are 10 of Comey's biggest embarrassments at the FBI:

1. Before he bombed the Boston Marathon, the FBI interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev but let him go. Russia sent the Obama Administration a second warning, but the FBI opted against investigating him again.

2. Shortly after the NSA scandal exploded in 2013, the FBI was exposed conducting its own data mining on innocent Americans; the agency, Bloomberg reported, retains that material for decades (even if no wrongdoing is found).

3. The FBI had possession of emails sent by Nidal Hasan saying he wanted to kill his fellow soldiers to protect the Taliban -- but didn't intervene, leading many critics to argue the tragedy that resulted in the death of 31 Americans at Fort Hood could have been prevented.

4. During the Obama Administration, the FBI claimed that two private jets were being used primarily for counterterrorism, when in fact they were mostly being used for Eric Holder and Robert Mueller's business and personal travel.

5. When the FBI demanded Apple create a "backdoor" that would allow law enforcement agencies to unlock the cell phones of various suspects, the company refused, sparking a battle between the feds and America's biggest tech company. What makes this incident indicative of Comey's questionable management of the agency is that a) The FBI jumped the gun, as they were indeed ultimately able to crack the San Bernardino terrorist's phone, and b) Almost every other major national security figure sided with Apple (from former CIA Director General Petraeus to former CIA Director James Woolsey to former director of the NSA, General Michael Hayden), warning that such a "crack" would inevitably wind up in the wrong hands.

6. In 2015, the FBI conducted a controversial raid on a Texas political meeting, finger printing, photographing, and seizing phones from attendees (some in the group believe in restoring Texas as an independent constitutional republic).

7. During its investigation into Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material, the FBI made an unusual deal in which Clinton aides were both given immunity and allowed to destroy their laptops.

8. The father of the radical Islamist who detonated a backpack bomb in New York City in 2016 alerted the FBI to his son's radicalization. The FBI, however, cleared Ahmad Khan Rahami after a brief interview.

9. The FBI also investigated the terrorist who killed 49 people and wounded 53 more at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Fla. Despite a more than 10-month investigation of Omar Mateen -- during which Mateen admitting lying to agents -- the FBI opted against pressing further and closed its case.

10. CBS recently reported that when two terrorists sought to kill Americans attending the "Draw Muhammad" event in Garland, Texas, the FBI not only had an understanding an attack was coming, but actually had an undercover agent traveling with the Islamists, Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi. The FBI has refused to comment on why the agent on the scene did not intervene during the attack.

Post a link to this copied information you've posted as if it is yours.

Known as the Democratic Cult , and the enslave peasants who are in love with their Democratic cult leaders don't even know what they don't know as the sheep are easy to keep in their coral. .........

Throughout history, mankind has witnessed authoritarians who only want to dominate, control and exploit the population.

Social classes with more power usually subordinate classes with less power, while attempting to cement their own power positions in society. The first such oppressor and mentor to those that have followed was Satan in the Garden of Eden. Some notable followers would include the Pharaoh of Egypt, numerous Roman Emperors, Louis XIV of France, Peter the Great, Joseph Stalin, and Adolph Hitler.
Its time to FIRE TRUMP!!! It's time for a coup!!!!

This tells me a lot about how much comey harmed the shrilary..... Her campaign is "Terrified" that comey got fired and denounced that firing. My question is if he was so bad for her campaign why are they so concerned about his firing? Mayhaps he was protecting (duh) her all along.

"Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign team was quick to denounce President Trump's Tuesday firing of FBI Director James Comey.

Campaign manager Robby Mook said the move "terrifies" him."

Clinton campaign team denounces Comey firing
Awesome. He should be terrified. They all should.

Comey had it coming. He stepped outside of his job description.

More democratic rats need to learn a little more history

False Left/Right Paradigm
i-voted.jpg

To say this appetite to dominate, control and exploit is only epitomized by the Democratic party would be incorrect. Both parties, left and right, have fundamentally the same agenda and have both acted on that agenda in recent years to expand the size and scope of a centralized government, impugn our founding documents (the U.S. Constitution and it’s Bill of Rights), and to enslave Americans with a monstrous debt that can never be repaid while handing over the wealth of America to offshore banks and financial interests.

In this struggle, the Democrats and Republicans are united against the American people.

Also not beyond the realm of possibility would be for the Establishment to trigger (or simply do nothing to prevent) the collapse of the monetary and banking systems in a full-blown depression, coupled with acts of aggression (so-called “preemptive strikes”) by the General Government’s armed forces overseas that ignite a world war. Properly managed, a depression and world war would result in massive redistribution of real wealth from common Americans to the Establishment and its clients, while the victims found themselves so severely regimented by the General Government’s exercise of wartime “emergency” powers that they could not effectively complain. One need not be overly suspicious to suggest a sequence that history already partly bears out: World War I, the League of Nations, and the undermining of the international gold standard—followed by World War II, the United Nations, the adoption of Federal Reserve Notes as the world’s reserve currency, and the “demonetization” of gold and silver as currencies—followed by World War III, a New World Order based on the tripartite division of the globe into European, American, and Asian blocs, and a supra-national world central bank emitting a world fiat currency. [Dr. Edwin Vieira, “Don’t Count on Washington to Protect us from Looming Banking Crisis“]

The Orange One has truly screwed the pouch this time. Trying to turn down the fire on the investigations on the Russian ties with the administration and his campaign is going to backfire and keep an intense and redoubled focus on those links to Vlad and Company! Nixon tried firings as the noose was tightening, too!

Jeff Sessions as AG recommending Comey's dismissal while having to recuse himself from another investigation along the same lines is so fucking ironic while the Fool-in-Chief accepts that letter as grounds is so Nixonian!

Oh Yeah--the last person that fired the FBI Chief was Richard Nixon when they were closing in on Watergate. I heard that Comey was due to testify on this Thursday.

Now it's a coverup, and it's going to remain a coverup--until it turns into a BLOW UP. Intelligence agents will now start leaking bits of information to the media--and eventually it's going to burn this Administration to the ground.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

th

Known as the Democratic Cult , and the enslave peasants who are in love with their Democratic cult leaders don't even know what they don't know as the sheep are easy to keep in their coral. .........

Throughout history, mankind has witnessed authoritarians who only want to dominate, control and exploit the population.

Social classes with more power usually subordinate classes with less power, while attempting to cement their own power positions in society. The first such oppressor and mentor to those that have followed was Satan in the Garden of Eden. Some notable followers would include the Pharaoh of Egypt, numerous Roman Emperors, Louis XIV of France, Peter the Great, Joseph Stalin, and Adolph Hitler.
Its time to FIRE TRUMP!!! It's time for a coup!!!!

Why don't you hold your breath until that happens. Should be any second now.

“mindboggling” that Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who vowed to recuse himself from investigations involving the Trump campaign, played a role in the decision to terminate Comey.

Forum List

Back