BREAKING: Trump fires Comey....YOU'RE FIRED!

Clinton supporters spent last week cussing out Comey for causing Hillary to lose......now that Trump fires him they're wailing all over Capital Hill.

The amount of butthurt is raising to the election levels indeed.

The moment when they realize that no matter what they do, Trump still keeps winning.

Even. Better is watching what the fucky chucky melt down on live TV. I think this is a hail marey play because they have found a whole lot of nothing with this Russia business.
If the Russian Trump investigation was as you say, a whole lot of nothing, he wouldn't have fired Comey. He would have let the investigation run its course which would have ended the whole affair and exonerated Trump. Firing Comey only cast more suspicion on the Trump administration. Now regardless of what conclusion comes from the investigation, it will be tainted by the Comey firing.
Only by soft headed media fed morons, right?

turn on FOX News. it's the breaking story! WE WANT TREY GOWDY OR DAVID CLARKE AS THE REPLACEMENT!

Sheriff David Clarke: "If Trump made me his FBI Director I would be arresting Hillary Clinton today."

Trump fires FBI director James Comey

C_arAm4XsAAM7fv.jpg

C_atOnTUAAEdR4w.jpg

C_aoUSNXUAQGpm3.jpg

C_atATRXkAAoqF8.jpg
David Clarke would be a perfect FBI Director. Will go after left wing terrorist groups inside the United States. Great man!

There is some real in depth analysis on Tuckers show. I give him credit, has on some well informed heavy hitters. One of his guests made a good point that Comey should not have superseeded the Justice Dept. I really did take him to be a person of character, much of this belief from me comes from my very high opinion of the FBI, I've read a great deal about them to hold them in esteem, they really are a world class police force, maybe the best. However, if he abused his role, this was probably bound to occur, if not sooner, than obviously later.

I cant wait for Hannity :D

they appear to hang Comey’s firing on his handling of the Clinton probe, arguing that his July press conference was inappropriate, violated DOJ guidelines, etc. They also reference his October 28th email.

In other words, they are saying that they are firing Comey, in essence, for unfairness to Hillary Clinton.
400sw409957.gif

Known as the Democratic Cult , and the enslave peasants who are in love with their Democratic cult leaders don't even know what they don't know as the sheep are easy to keep in their coral. .........

Throughout history, mankind has witnessed authoritarians who only want to dominate, control and exploit the population.

Social classes with more power usually subordinate classes with less power, while attempting to cement their own power positions in society. The first such oppressor and mentor to those that have followed was Satan in the Garden of Eden. Some notable followers would include the Pharaoh of Egypt, numerous Roman Emperors, Louis XIV of France, Peter the Great, Joseph Stalin, and Adolph Hitler.

Its time to FIRE TRUMP!!! It's time for a coup!!!!

Why don't you hold your breath until that happens. Should be any second now.

Trump did not hold his breath......did he!!!! Trump is making more enemies than JFK did.

View attachment 125830

Known as the Democratic Cult , and the enslave peasants who are in love with their Democratic cult leaders don't even know what they don't know as the sheep are easy to keep in their coral. .........

Throughout history, mankind has witnessed authoritarians who only want to dominate, control and exploit the population.

Social classes with more power usually subordinate classes with less power, while attempting to cement their own power positions in society. The first such oppressor and mentor to those that have followed was Satan in the Garden of Eden. Some notable followers would include the Pharaoh of Egypt, numerous Roman Emperors, Louis XIV of France, Peter the Great, Joseph Stalin, and Adolph Hitler.

Its time to FIRE TRUMP!!! It's time for a coup!!!!

Why don't you hold your breath until that happens. Should be any second now.

Trump did not hold his breath......did he!!!! Trump is making more enemies than JFK did.

View attachment 125830

"If we don't get a special prosecutor, every American will rightfully suspect that the decision to fire #Comey was part of a cover-up." - Chuck The Clown Schumer

Didn't Hillary and lefties claimed that Comey cost them the elections?

They should be praising Trump for this. Had Hillary won, she would've fire him long ago.

It's not the action, it's the timing that's going to kill this administration. If Trump would have fired Comey on the first day he entered the Oval office, everyone would have been fine with that.

You can't get away for firing the head of an investigation when you're the SUBJECT of that investigation and white wash it away.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

It's always timing, I agree.

... timing of Russian donations to Clinton foundation for Uranium One deal.
... or timing of Bubba's meeting with Lynch on tarmac.
... that Haiti earthquake was perfectly timed for Clinton Foundation profit.
... how about timing of the video that killed Americans in Benghazi.

To name a few.

"My staff and I are reviewing legislation to establish an independent commission on Russia. The second paragraph of Trump's letter is bizarre." - GOPer Justin Amash

Trump is starting to sweat

Comey fired because of his treatment of Hillary?
More like Comey is able to testify about Trumps connections to Russia

Let's hear Comey testify on Trumps connections to Russia

Now it's time to load up and go after the criminal Clinton crime family and Odumbo Administration thugs.

"If we don't get a special prosecutor, every American will rightfully suspect that the decision to fire #Comey was part of a cover-up." - Chuck The Clown Schumer

And there's NOTHING that isn't TRUE in Chuck Schumer's comment. You don't fire the head of an investigation when you are the subject of that investigation--without being accused of a massive coverup.

If Republicans don't demand an independent investigation now--they'll burn the entire party down in 2018.

Forum List

Back