BREAKING: Trump fires Comey....YOU'RE FIRED!

Congressman Lloyd Dogett (D-Texas) with a strong statement

C_a4mUzXgAEjBK6.jpg

"Trump firing Comey shows how frightened the Admin is over Russia investigation" - Tim Kaine

Comey now fired, Clarke never to be hired.

Wow. Fun times.

Trump is praying to his little tin god that the FBI as a whole does not come after him.

Flynn now has his opportunity to testify under immunity and pull Trump down.

No it isn't. Comey was fired for incompetence.

Wrong. We only know that Comey was fired. The WH still has to tell the press why he was fired.

Read the letters that are all over this thread! Your liberalism isn't preventing you from reading is it? I would see a doctor.

I did read the letters, and they said he was being fired, and that they didn't think he could run the FBI effectively, but the letter never specified the exact event that caused it.

The letters DO say that the reasons are in the attached memorandums and notes, but we never saw those.
The shyte Spicer cited was obviously thinly veiled alternative facts again as per usual.
So he played his hand close to his vest. Good for him.
A lie is the same as the truth to some folk.

Wrong. We only know that Comey was fired. The WH still has to tell the press why he was fired.

Read the letters that are all over this thread! Your liberalism isn't preventing you from reading is it? I would see a doctor.

I did read the letters, and they said he was being fired, and that they didn't think he could run the FBI effectively, but the letter never specified the exact event that caused it.

The letters DO say that the reasons are in the attached memorandums and notes, but we never saw those.
The shyte Spicer cited was obviously thinly veiled alternative facts again as per usual.
Would you be the lyin king? Why do you want useless people in power in our government?

upload_2017-5-9_16-4-9.png

DEMOCRAT on the LEFT yep that sums it up...................... This particular Republican doesn't want a ONE WORLD ORDER aside from that both side play the same game too bad more zombies can't figure that out yet.

If he really did fire him, then I only wonder why he waited so long.

Umm because he liked how Comey fucked over Clinton and helped him will election, but now doesn't like Comey because he refused to drop investigation into Trump's campaign's connections with Russians.

And YOU KNOW it is about the Russian investigation from the letter:

"Thanks for informing me on three occasions that I'm not the subject of the Russian investigation". Even here he is trying to twist and turn and obscure the fact that his COMPAIGN was under investigation by Comey. Shameless, spineless fucking coward and a liar to the grave.

The leaks are going to start flying out of the Justice department on the classified information they've been holding over this Russian investigation. A lot of Justices are friends of James Comey and Pay Backs are hell.

This is exactly what Nixon did.
No it isn't. Comey was fired for incompetence.

Because it is simply none of your damn business!

I'll bet you didn't know that you cannot legally release information like that as it violates the Privacy Act.

Hey stupid...............I said that we haven't been told why Comey was fired, you responded that I needed to read the letters already in the thread (I did as I was reading the thread and was looking to see if it contained the reason for firing).

You then stated that liberalism was stopping me from reading and that I should see a doctor.

I then responded telling you that there were no specific reasons in the letters themselves, but the letters said that the reason for firing was in the memo, which we never saw, and so therefore don't know yet why Trump fired Comey.

As far as knowing what can and can't be released under the Privacy Act, got news for you, I was a PN for 20 years, and in my final two independent duty tours, I filled the billet of an E-7 as an E-6. Even had to get special permission from BUPERS to be able to handle and administer advancement exams while onboard the USNS CONCORD (T-AFS-5), and when I did my final tour at Amarillo MEPS, I replaced a Chief, and when I left, was replaced by a GS8.

Yeah, I know what you can and can't release under that.

Still doesn't change the fact that the letters don't specify the reason for Comey's firing.

Would you be the lyin king? Why do you want useless people in power in our government?
They're only useless to the 99%.

wow

he fired the man who has him under investigation

At the recommendation of his AG who had to recuse himself from said investigation.

Did you read the letters? Obviously not. Liberals have so many reading disabilities.

It's been reported that the AG recommended it, dope.
Perhaps if you read the letter posted here....
sessions letter comey_1_0.jpg

The Orange One has truly screwed the pouch this time. Trying to turn down the fire on the investigations on the Russian ties with the administration and his campaign is going to backfire and keep an intense and redoubled focus on those links to Vlad and Company! Nixon tried firings as the noose was tightening, too!

Jeff Sessions as AG recommending Comey's dismissal while having to recuse himself from another investigation along the same lines is so fucking ironic while the Fool-in-Chief accepts that letter as grounds is so Nixonian!

If he really did fire him, then I only wonder why he waited so long.

Umm because he liked how Comey fucked over Clinton and helped him will election, but now doesn't like Comey because he refused to drop investigation into Trump's campaign's connections with Russians.

And YOU KNOW it is about the Russian investigation from the letter:

"Thanks for informing me on three occasions that I'm not the subject of the Russian investigation". Even here he is trying to twist and turn and obscure the fact that his COMPAIGN was under investigation by Comey. Shameless, spineless fucking coward and a liar to the grave.
You must be a Washington insider. did you hear that on CNN?

Forum List

Back