BREAKING: Trump fires Comey....YOU'RE FIRED!

Guys, I think he's going to find someone who will lie for him, work for a lot of extra pay off the books. Someone as dirty and corrupt as the rest of his people.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The leaks are going to start flying out of the Justice department on the classified information they've been holding over this Russian investigation. A lot of Justices are friends of James Comey and Pay Backs are hell.

This is exactly what Nixon did.
No it isn't. Comey was fired for incompetence.

Wrong. We only know that Comey was fired. The WH still has to tell the press why he was fired.
Not wrong. He was fired for incompetence. Stop pretending and accept it. Let you butthurt flow out of you.

He was incompetent, that's for sure...when he decided to disclose Clintons investigation and not the one into Trump.
There is no investigation.
Well, that'll slow down the Trump/Russia collusion investigation.
... as designed.
Been investigating for 6 months and still nothing. Yeah! So no investigation....

Does he still get a 6 figure life-time open-ended no-max-payout COLA pension with gold-plated health-care for him and his significant others?

New Memo released from Deputy Minister basically stated that "he cannot agree with the manner in which Comey handled the Clinton email investigation." Goes on to suggest "alot of mistakes were made" etc.

I think my spider senses are correct, Clinton didn't do herself any favours, considering her past, with her latest "I'm part of the resistance" schtick. To me it is the height of arrogance to act in such a manner considering all of the controversy surrounding her. Again, I'm just throwing darts.

Are y'all talking about Dr Carson? I sure as hell hope not. Good surgeon, but head of FBI? Oh hayell no!!! Dude is clueless unless it's digging in someones brain.

I'm ok with Comey being fired. He is incompetent. But I do worry who will take his place and it better not be Kushner!!!

Once again..... Sessions letter to Trump

sessions%20letter%20comey_1_0.jpg

Funny how Goldman Sachs wound up running the white house either way ain't it. Reckon Comey can't investigate Don now huh.

Are y'all talking about Dr Carson? I sure as hell hope not. Good surgeon, but head of FBI? Oh hayell no!!! Dude is clueless unless it's digging in someones brain.

I'm ok with Comey being fired. He is incompetent. But I do worry who will take his place and it better not be Kushner!!!
David Clarke.

This breaking news screwed up the last 20 min. of Jeopardy! this afternoon. I was PISSED, because the 5:00 news shows up right after Jeopardy. Couldn't they wait just a bit instead of rehashing everything that had gone on over the past few weeks?

But..............I suffered through and listened to it, even though I was screaming at the television to go back to Jeopardy!

And here is basically what they said. They said that Comey had just been fired by Trump. They also said that Trump has the ability to do this, even though the FBI director is an appointed position for a 10 year term, he can still be fired for cause. However, Trump has to specify the reason that he is firing him.

FBI directors are appointed in 10 year terms, because they didn't want that position to become a political football.

Guess we'll find out if it is or not. Trump still has to release the reason why he fired him.

Rules aren't something which Trump follows, unless they are to his benefit.

The leaks are going to start flying out of the Justice department on the classified information they've been holding over this Russian investigation. A lot of Justices are friends of James Comey and Pay Backs are hell.

Wrong. We only know that Comey was fired. The WH still has to tell the press why he was fired.
Not wrong. He was fired for incompetence. Stop pretending and accept it. Let you butthurt flow out of you.

He was incompetent, that's for sure...when he decided to disclose Clintons investigation and not the one into Trump.
... as designed.
Been investigating for 6 months and still nothing. Yeah! So no investigation....
Your entire power structure is corrupt and your entire political system is a lie, it really makes no difference either way. At all.

David Clarke.
Ah!! I'd be ok with him. Thanks for clarifying which clark.

Or maybe you can lie to yourself that he didn't lose by 3 million votes.

Why not? You seem pretty good about lying to yourself about everything!

How about this, Hillary lost by ten states and 200 counties that Obama won in 2012.

You see, here in America, you win by the state, not by the popular vote. And each state carries with it a certain number of Electoral College votes. Ever who gets 270 votes wins. Trump got 306. Do the math. It wasn't even close. Hillary won shit.

... as designed.
Your entire power structure is corrupt and your entire political system is a lie, it really makes no difference either way. At all.
Then why mention it fem-toon?

If Comey is still able to testify against Trump on Thursday, he's going to spill all the beans.

Or maybe you can lie to yourself that he didn't lose by 3 million votes.

Why not? You seem pretty good about lying to yourself about everything!

How about this, Hillary lost by ten states and 200 counties that Obama won in 2012.

You see, here in America, you win by the state, not by the popular vote. And each state carries with it a certain number of Electoral College votes. Ever who gets 270 votes wins. Trump got 306. Do the math. It wasn't even close. Hillary won shit.
They play that horse crap minute by minute, never caring how ridiculous they look.

You're reading this one wrong. Nixon did the same thing over Watergate--it didn't work--it will make it much worse for this administration.

Comey is on record during his last testimony in front of the Senate--for stating over this Russian investigation--"It's as if they didn't even care if they caught." Meaning they've been caught.

This is over the Russian Investigation.

elections-cartoon-hacking-issue-20817865-mmmain.jpg

This is going to be a blood-bath for the Trump administration.

It will be a cut by a thousand knives, all held by those who need to cover their ass. Soon, Trump and his inner comrades with be tossed under the bus by those in the know.

Guys, I think he's going to find someone who will lie for him, work for a lot of extra pay off the books. Someone as dirty and corrupt as the rest of his people.

Read the letters that are all over this thread! Your liberalism isn't preventing you from reading is it? I would see a doctor.

It will be a cut by a thousand knives, all held by those who need to cover their ass. Soon, Trump and his inner comrades with be tossed under the bus by those in the know.

Read the letters that are all over this thread! Your liberalism isn't preventing you from reading is it? I would see a doctor.
Selective vision. They all play that game.

Forum List

Back