BREAKING: Trump fires Comey....YOU'RE FIRED!

You're reading this one wrong. Nixon did the same thing over Watergate--it didn't work--it will make it much worse for this administration.

Comey is on record during his last testimony in front of the Senate--for stating over this Russian investigation--"It's as if they didn't even care if they caught." Meaning they've been caught.

This is over the Russian Investigation.

elections-cartoon-hacking-issue-20817865-mmmain.jpg

This is going to be a blood-bath for the Trump administration.

It will be a cut by a thousand knives, all held by those who need to cover their ass. Soon, Trump and his inner comrades with be tossed under the bus by those in the know.

Guys, I think he's going to find someone who will lie for him, work for a lot of extra pay off the books. Someone as dirty and corrupt as the rest of his people.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The leaks are going to start flying out of the Justice department on the classified information they've been holding over this Russian investigation. A lot of Justices are friends of James Comey and Pay Backs are hell.

This is exactly what Nixon did.
No it isn't. Comey was fired for incompetence.

Wrong. We only know that Comey was fired. The WH still has to tell the press why he was fired.
Not wrong. He was fired for incompetence. Stop pretending and accept it. Let you butthurt flow out of you.

James Comey fired

JAMES COMEY FIRED TIMELINE

Trump Terminates James Comey As FBI Director
"Groan!" Now I wonder if he will appoint a murderous son of a bitch like Sheriff Clarke to the position. Frankly, I hope he does. Then we can give the bastard enough rope to hang himself. He and Trump can go down together. I can hardly wait.

It would happen faster if Trump appointed Joe Arpaio as FBI director. They both enjoyed reinforcing each others bullshit when it came to Obama's birth certificate.

Arpaio would make a really good yes man for Trump's FBI. He might even manage to form his own Gestapo.

Wow! At least Trump didn't wait until a Saturday Night for the massacre. And he had the cover of his yes men(?) in the AG's office.

Oh the timing is obvious. Sally Yates' presentation got way too uncomfy. Gotta wipe it off the front page.

Plus -- when she's getting attention.............. he's not. Tantrum time.

Donnie got himself in a twist and had to lash out.

It will be a cut by a thousand knives, all held by those who need to cover their ass. Soon, Trump and his inner comrades with be tossed under the bus by those in the know.

Guys, I think he's going to find someone who will lie for him, work for a lot of extra pay off the books. Someone as dirty and corrupt as the rest of his people.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The leaks are going to start flying out of the Justice department on the classified information they've been holding over this Russian investigation. A lot of Justices are friends of James Comey and Pay Backs are hell.

This is exactly what Nixon did.
No it isn't. Comey was fired for incompetence.

Wrong. We only know that Comey was fired. The WH still has to tell the press why he was fired.
Not wrong. He was fired for incompetence. Stop pretending and accept it. Let you butthurt flow out of you.

He was incompetent, that's for sure...when he decided to disclose Clintons investigation and not the one into Trump.

i don't if all this lib butthurt is going to rip the fabric of space time or not.

"The president has accepted the recommendation of the Attorney General and the deputy Attorney General regarding the dismissal of the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation," Spicer told reporters in the briefing room.

James Comey fired

"Groan!" Now I wonder if he will appoint a murderous son of a bitch like Sheriff Clarke to the position. Frankly, I hope he does. Then we can give the bastard enough rope to hang himself. He and Trump can go down together. I can hardly wait.

well, "they" want Diversity. Just a few days ago they were screaming WHITE ADMIN, but forgetting Carson HUD.

James Comey fired

It would happen faster if Trump appointed Joe Arpaio as FBI director. They both enjoyed reinforcing each others bullshit when it came to Obama's birth certificate.

Arpaio would make a really good yes man for Trump's FBI. He might even manage to form his own Gestapo.
You taking any bets?

James Comey fired

well, "they" want Diversity. Just a few days ago they were screaming WHITE ADMIN, but forgetting Carson HUD.
And you'd be shatting yourself over his being utterly unqualified were he on the other team, that's just how partisanshtiheads are.

"FBI Director Giuliani Announces New Charges for Hillary" - Fox News, 2018

James Comey fired

Carson is an honorary redneck so he is technically"white." He and Clarence Thomas have been written off as liabilities to the Black community.

Very risky of Trump to fire Comey without first getting permission from a federal judge in Hawaii.

James Comey fired

Good Idea. I forgot about that steaming pile of phony Birth Certificate HorseCrap with flys buzzing around it. Get em' all in one paddy wagon.

Forum List

Back