BREAKING: Trump fires Comey....YOU'RE FIRED!

So now Democrats are saying that Comey got Trump elected but Trump's firing him to save himself from Russia investigation? Okaaaay then.

reminds me of Nixon

Not even close. The obummer corruption of the Intel community, for his political aims, is orders of magnitude worse than Watergate.

Your evidence is compelling

---SARCASM ALERT---

Your brainless acquiescence of well documented illegal behavior on the part of the obummer Admin is compelling evidence of your stalinist leanings.

LOL, "Stalinist leanings",? Could you list them ... please?

Sure, you have stated many times that the American people should have guns taken away from them [THAT'S A LIE!!] and you espouse authoritarian ideals whenever you think you can get away with it [ANOTHER LIE]. You're a typical progressive government worker who thinks you're better than everyone else merely because you passed a test that my ten year old daughter would Ace.

PANTS ON FIRE POST ^^^, TWO LIES + AN AD HOMINEM

Trump fired the Son Of A Bitch because he was blocking several investigations on who leaked to the press. It was either Obama or Susan Rice on Obama's orders.
Comey was blocking an investigation.
He also was blocking any reasonable investigation into Hillary and Huma's espionage.

Wait a minute.................you started a thread saying that Comey had resigned that was merged with this one, and the post where you said he had resigned but the liberal media was spinning it as being fired is in this thread, but now you're saying he was fired and giving several reasons for it as well?

Wow Pudwhistler, you flip flop almost as good as your Cheeto in Chief.

It will be nice if the doors are opened up to to the FBI and ALL the information is exposed, and all the corrupt sociopaths that have been running this country into the ground are prosecuted.

Trump doesn't owe anyone else shit. He can fuck the entire power complex over and what could they do?

I'm under no illusions that will happen, but it really would be nice to see some people prosecuted. The democrooks have gotten way too out of control and the republicrats back them right up for the scraps. Plenty of them can go to prison with their democrook buddies.

Spying Susan Rice is sooooooo screwed! Comey is gone. Real officers are coming in.

There are Rumors on the Internet that Donald Trump may name son in Law Jared Kushner to head the FBI
Wouldn't be surprised at all, not at all.....I think this is gonna be his down fall, finally...with this new pick....america has had enough of this guy and his bullshit, its too fuckin much and the whore got years to go????? God save us!!

Trump is an ingrate! Comey got him elected , and this is how he's treated !?
We the people got Trump elected. We rejected the disease of liberalism.

Oh don't be silly. You know better.

Or maybe you can lie to yourself that he didn't lose by 3 million votes.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Since when does the popular vote elect the president? keep lying boy, no one believes a word you fools say.

There are Rumors on the Internet that Donald Trump may name son in Law Jared Kushner to head the FBI
Wouldn't be surprised at all, not at all.....I think this is gonna be his down fall, finally...with this new pick....america has had enough of this guy and his bullshit, its too fuckin much and the whore got years to go????? God save us!!
No trigger, America is just beginning.

Trump fired the Son Of A Bitch because he was blocking several investigations on who leaked to the press. It was either Obama or Susan Rice on Obama's orders.
He also was blocking any reasonable investigation into Hillary and Huma's espionage.
Too bad Obama didn't fire him last summer huh? I bet you totally would have supported that. :)

He was appointed three years ago by Obama.

I'm still waiting to see why Trump fired him. FBI directors are appointed for 10 year terms to keep that position from being a political football, and while a president CAN fire an FBI director, it has to be for cause.

Trump hasn't said why he fired him yet.

Wait a minute.................you started a thread saying that Comey had resigned that was merged with this one, and the post where you said he had resigned but the liberal media was spinning it as being fired is in this thread, but now you're saying he was fired and giving several reasons for it as well?

Wow Pudwhistler, you flip flop almost as good as your Cheeto in Chief.
Comey out. You got that?

Hopefully this now means that the Justice Department will bring charges against Crooked hillary.
The Justice Department can and always could bring charges against Hillary, Sessions could do so at any time. Comey and the FBI don't press charges, they conduct investigations.

Banana Republics arrest and put in prison opponents of a current dictators. It's classic, gulags and ovens, in the most egregious states and the Tower of London in the others. It seems you approve(?)

Too bad Obama didn't fire him last summer huh? I bet you totally would have supported that. :)

He was appointed three years ago by Obama.

I'm still waiting to see why Trump fired him. FBI directors are appointed for 10 year terms to keep that position from being a political football, and while a president CAN fire an FBI director, it has to be for cause.

Trump hasn't said why he fired him yet.
He was incompetent like anyone obma appointed.

Forum List

Back