BREAKING: Trump fires Comey....YOU'RE FIRED!

Wrong. We only know that Comey was fired. The WH still has to tell the press why he was fired.
Not wrong. He was fired for incompetence. Stop pretending and accept it. Let you butthurt flow out of you.

He was incompetent, that's for sure...when he decided to disclose Clintons investigation and not the one into Trump.
There is no investigation.
Well, that'll slow down the Trump/Russia collusion investigation.
... as designed.
Been investigating for 6 months and still nothing. Yeah! So no investigation....
Your entire power structure is corrupt and your entire political system is a lie, it really makes no difference either way. At all.
Then why mention it fem-toon?
Because it makes dumbass swallow-followers like you uneasy, you can never pass it up.

reminds me of Nixon

William Jefferson Clinton fired FBI Director Bill Sessions in the 90s
For inappropriately using federal funds.

There was an ongoing investigation into Comey's interference into this election. Trump could have waited for a conclusion--and then fired him.

NOW WHO IN THE HELL IS STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THAT THIS ADMINISTRATION FIRED JAMES COMEY OVER WHAT HE DID TO HILLARY CLINTON?

This is the reason they're citing for firing James Comey. Does anyone really believe that bullshit?

Comey was in charge of the FBI Russian investigation is why he was fired. And as Nixon did--when they were closing in on Watergate--he started firing everyone. This is extremely serious--because it means there is actually something serious enough to take this unprecedented action----and also a strong indication that there is reason for impeachment, and charges.

The irony--it happened the day after Sally Watts testified.

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

They can fire Comey but he will still be called in to testify--and he may be sitting at the New York Times right now.

It will be a cut by a thousand knives, all held by those who need to cover their ass. Soon, Trump and his inner comrades with be tossed under the bus by those in the know.

Guys, I think he's going to find someone who will lie for him, work for a lot of extra pay off the books. Someone as dirty and corrupt as the rest of his people.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The leaks are going to start flying out of the Justice department on the classified information they've been holding over this Russian investigation. A lot of Justices are friends of James Comey and Pay Backs are hell.

This is exactly what Nixon did.
No it isn't. Comey was fired for incompetence.

Wrong. We only know that Comey was fired. The WH still has to tell the press why he was fired.

Read the letters that are all over this thread! Your liberalism isn't preventing you from reading is it? I would see a doctor.

I did read the letters, and they said he was being fired, and that they didn't think he could run the FBI effectively, but the letter never specified the exact event that caused it.

The letters DO say that the reasons are in the attached memorandums and notes, but we never saw those.

Comey screwed up last week and didn't read from his agents notes correctly, but this is looking more like the Nixon watergate days, get rid of the people investigating you. There will be more.

The clowns are really spewing the excrement today.

Guys, I think he's going to find someone who will lie for him, work for a lot of extra pay off the books. Someone as dirty and corrupt as the rest of his people.

The leaks are going to start flying out of the Justice department on the classified information they've been holding over this Russian investigation. A lot of Justices are friends of James Comey and Pay Backs are hell.

Read the letters that are all over this thread! Your liberalism isn't preventing you from reading is it? I would see a doctor.

I did read the letters, and they said he was being fired, and that they didn't think he could run the FBI effectively, but the letter never specified the exact event that caused it.

The letters DO say that the reasons are in the attached memorandums and notes, but we never saw those.
The shyte Spicer cited was obviously thinly veiled alternative facts again as per usual.

Comey is nothing more than a paid off Clinton puppet who got screwed by his own. Just like all those who kissed Hitlers ass, he came for them first.

The shyte Spicer cited was obviously thinly veiled alternative facts again as per usual.
So he played his hand close to his vest. Good for him.

Are y'all talking about Dr Carson? I sure as hell hope not. Good surgeon, but head of FBI? Oh hayell no!!! Dude is clueless unless it's digging in someones brain.

I'm ok with Comey being fired. He is incompetent. But I do worry who will take his place and it better not be Kushner!!!
David Clarke.
Ah!! I'd be ok with him. Thanks for clarifying which clark.
Petula.

Because it is simply none of your damn business!

I'll bet you didn't know that you cannot legally release information like that as it violates the Privacy Act.

Forum List

Back