BREAKING: Trump fires Comey....YOU'RE FIRED!

AG Yates tells Trump he should fire Flynn because he could be blackmailed by the Russians and that he lied to Pence which caused Pence to look like an idiot. Trump takes 18 days to fire him. AG Sessions tells Trump he should fire Comey, and Trump fires him on the same day... Anyone else see a problem with this?

Nope. That's listening to your people.

Not even close. The obummer corruption of the Intel community, for his political aims, is orders of magnitude worse than Watergate.

Your evidence is compelling

---SARCASM ALERT---

Your brainless acquiescence of well documented illegal behavior on the part of the obummer Admin is compelling evidence of your stalinist leanings.

HRC was investigated ad nausea by the Congress. A congress which hoped to find a smoking gun and could not. What evidence do you have, that they did not? Post it, or be known as a damn liar.

And she was protected by EVERYONE in the obummer Admin. Even comey was forced to admit that she had indeed violated the law, he just explained it away that she was too stupid to understand that what she did was a crime. And she is the person that you think was so qualified to be POTUS. The idiot couldn't even keep her emails protected, you think she was capable of protecting this country? You, my silly person, are a clown.
If only there had been a GOP majority in Congress to run congressional investigations of her. What a shame that that didn't happen.

If only obummer personnel were not in key positions of power to hide and obfuscate the investigations. Just think how many months it took to get even heavily hidden paperwork requests, and just imagine how difficult it was to pound to rubble those 13 blackberries. Amazing it was, the amount of disinterest from you dipshits about that clear and obvious destruction of evidence and the Obstruction of Justice crimes that were so clearly committed.

AG Yates tells Trump he should fire Flynn because he could be blackmailed by the Russians and that he lied to Pence which caused Pence to look like an idiot. Trump takes 18 days to fire him. AG Sessions tells Trump he should fire Comey, and Trump fires him on the same day... Anyone else see a problem with this?

I don't have a "people."

I don't have a "people."

Trump's people, not yours.

Can't wait till they cuff the leaker(s).

Yeah, kill the messengers. Typical NaziCon reaction.

Seth Rich.

Seth Rich's family respectfully asks that you stfu moron.

Have I hit the nerve?

Since you're not the family, how about you fuck off, politely and quietly, eh shitstain?

Yea, I've got a tender spot for feckless bullshit spreaders.

"It's hurtful, and it's very distracting as we're still very early in grieving and dealing with all of this," says the family member, who asked to remain anonymous for privacy reasons (DCist was able to verify the person's identity). "We don't believe there's any involvement of any of the different conspiracy theories. We've made that clear multiple times. Putting out statements with absolutely nothing tangible and no hard facts—that's what I want to stop."

'It's Hurtful': Seth Rich's Family Responds To Latest Conspiracy Theory About His Murder

I don't have a "people."

Trump's people, not yours.

So you admit that Trump is so petty that he would rather ignore verified, correct advice just because of who it comes from, instead of because it being right. Got it. Thanks.

Trump said Sessions and the Asst Attny General advised him to fire Comey due to how he handled the Hillary Clinton investigation unfairly and unjustly towards Clinton during the campaign...

Jeff Sessions had already RECUSED HIMSELF in his appointment hearing from anything involved with the Hillary Clinton email case...

Jeff Session, once again LIED UNDER OATH in his hearing for his appointment...

he should NOT have been a part in this decision at all...

for his recusal of anything Hillary and his recusal from anything involved with the Trump campaign/investigations....and Comey was the Director of the FBI Investigators in to the Trump campaign and Trump as well and their Russian or criminal involvement, if any.

The Anderson Cooper interview with Conway was hilarious... she is the dumbest person on the planet, and by the worst liar I've ever seen.

The Anderson Cooper interview with Conway was hilarious... she is the dumbest person on the planet, and by the worst liar I've ever seen.
Conway put homosexual Anderson Cooper in his place. She pelted him with truthful facts and had Cooper tripping all over himself trying to spin and change his narrative.

So trump fires Comey because trump thinks it was wrong the way he handled Hillary? That it hurt Hillary??

I didn't read this thread cause I read the other one and it looks like the same arguments in here.

That said to the OP; omg I'd squee really loud for Gowdy to take over. I don't know if he will though, rumor was floating around that he doesn't like Trump at all. IDK if he'd be willing to work for him, folks were saying he was going to retire :(

Conway put homosexual Anderson Cooper in his place. She pelted him with truthful facts and had Cooper tripping all over himself trying to spin and change his narrative.

She did? In a minute's time she went from saying, "People close to Trump are under investigation? I'm close to Trump and I'm not under investigation and no one else is..." to literally saying, "I don't know who is under investigation." She is fucking dumb ass.

She did? In a minute's time she went from saying, "People close to Trump are under investigation? I'm close to Trump and I'm not under investigation and no one else is..." to literally saying, "I don't know who is under investigation." She is fucking dumb ass.
Your post is a lie. It never happened that way.

So trump fires Comey because trump thinks it was wrong the way he handled Hillary? That it hurt Hillary??

No, he fired comey because the FBI has become a laughing stock under his leadership. The decisions he made in multiple investigations were questionable at best. Taken in their totality, and the fact that he seems to have screwed up every major investigation they were involved in and it became very obvious that the FBI has lost the good will of the American People.

It happened EXACTLY that way. At the 4:40 mark in the video she makes the first comment... then at 4:56 she makes the next comment.

She's a fucking horrible liar.

No, he fired comey because the FBI has become a laughing stock under his leadership. The decisions he made in multiple investigations were questionable at best. Taken in their totality, and the fact that he seems to have screwed up every major investigation they were involved in and it became very obvious that the FBI has lost the good will of the American People.

The FBI has lost part of their credibility because Trump took the side of the Russians in the DNC/Podesta investigation over the U.S. federal government... and he was wrong, but the damage was done, because of his mindless followers that believe everything he says.

It happened EXACTLY that way. At the 4:40 mark in the video she makes the first comment... then at 4:56 she makes the next comment.

She's a fucking horrible liar.

Her words have been edited out of context in the video. That is not how it went down live.

Forum List

Back