BREAKING: Trump fires Comey....YOU'RE FIRED!

The Anderson Cooper interview with Conway was hilarious... she is the dumbest person on the planet, and by the worst liar I've ever seen.
Conway put homosexual Anderson Cooper in his place. She pelted him with truthful facts and had Cooper tripping all over himself trying to spin and change his narrative.

She did? In a minute's time she went from saying, "People close to Trump are under investigation? I'm close to Trump and I'm not under investigation and no one else is..." to literally saying, "I don't know who is under investigation." She is fucking dumb ass.
Your post is a lie. It never happened that way.

It happened EXACTLY that way. At the 4:40 mark in the video she makes the first comment... then at 4:56 she makes the next comment.

She's a fucking horrible liar.

Her words have been edited out of context in the video. That is not how it went down live.

No it hasn't... Jesus you are an idiot. I've watched it on multiple places and they are all the same.

So trump fires Comey because trump thinks it was wrong the way he handled Hillary? That it hurt Hillary??

No, he fired comey because the FBI has become a laughing stock under his leadership. The decisions he made in multiple investigations were questionable at best. Taken in their totality, and the fact that he seems to have screwed up every major investigation they were involved in and it became very obvious that the FBI has lost the good will of the American People.

The FBI has lost part of their credibility because Trump took the side of the Russians in the DNC/Podesta investigation over the U.S. federal government... and he was wrong, but the damage was done, because of his mindless followers that believe everything he says.

WTF?

66d39a87091b3c84d4df994d5cf87d4b.jpg

So trump fires Comey because trump thinks it was wrong the way he handled Hillary? That it hurt Hillary??

No, he fired comey because the FBI has become a laughing stock under his leadership. The decisions he made in multiple investigations were questionable at best. Taken in their totality, and the fact that he seems to have screwed up every major investigation they were involved in and it became very obvious that the FBI has lost the good will of the American People.

The FBI has lost part of their credibility because Trump took the side of the Russians in the DNC/Podesta investigation over the U.S. federal government... and he was wrong, but the damage was done, because of his mindless followers that believe everything he says.

WTF?

View attachment 125879

WTF does that attachment have to do with Russia?

That is laughable. The FBI has screwed up every major case they have investigated over the last 9 years. They have been politicized, and comey was looking out for comey, and not the American people.

WTF?

View attachment 125879

You are trying to tell us their was no major major corruption going on at the DNC ...

WTF?

View attachment 125879

You are trying to tell us their was no major major corruption going on at the DNC ...

They are a private organization. I don't like what they did to Bernie... but you know what? Someone's privacy is there privacy. What happened to them is no different that someone hacking your phone and then sending the pictures of you screwing your bosses wife to your boss and getting you fired. Well you shouldn't have been screwing your bosses wife and doing so you deserved to get fired, but guess what, the person who hacked your phone invaded your privacy and deserves to be punished for it.

WTF?

View attachment 125879

Ok maybe you can comprehend this one

00-dnc-leaks-010816.jpg

Conway put homosexual Anderson Cooper in his place. She pelted him with truthful facts and had Cooper tripping all over himself trying to spin and change his narrative.

She did? In a minute's time she went from saying, "People close to Trump are under investigation? I'm close to Trump and I'm not under investigation and no one else is..." to literally saying, "I don't know who is under investigation." She is fucking dumb ass.

It happened EXACTLY that way. At the 4:40 mark in the video she makes the first comment... then at 4:56 she makes the next comment.

Her words have been edited out of context in the video. That is not how it went down live.

No it hasn't... Jesus you are an idiot. I've watched it on multiple places and they are all the same.

You're lying.

You're lying.

There's a fucking video! Maybe you should breed with a Black person... at least that way the kid might have a chance to be a good athlete, because intelligence is hereditary and you are a fucking moron.

WTF?

View attachment 125879

They are a private organization. I don't like what they did to Bernie... but you know what? Someone's privacy is there privacy. What happened to them is no different that someone hacking your phone and then sending the pictures of you screwing your bosses wife to your boss and getting you fired. Well you shouldn't have been screwing your bosses wife and doing so you deserved to get fired, but guess what, the person who hacked your phone invaded your privacy and deserves to be punished for it.

Oh no you just didn't go there....

WTF?

View attachment 125879

Oh no you just didn't go there....

Yes, I'm sorry you got fired. :dunno:

WTF?

View attachment 125879

You do realize, do you not, that you are saying it is A-OK for a PRIVATE company to determine who gets to run for the POTUS job.

You're lying.

There's a fucking video! Maybe you should breed with a Black person... at least that way the kid might have a chance to be a good athlete, because intelligence is hereditary and you are a fucking moron.

You don't know what you are talking about as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

WTF?

View attachment 125879

You do realize, do you not, that you are saying it is A-OK for a PRIVATE company to determine who gets to run for the POTUS job.

Is the DNC and RNC a private organization or not?

Is the DNC and RNC a private organization or not?

Ones that receive millions and millions of tax payer dollars.

McCain wants a prosecutor.
Although the FBI was harmed by Comey, the agency should be capable of concluding its investigation into Trump's presidential campaign and Putin's involvement in the American presidential election. What will be important is the choice of the new director of the FBI and Trump's poor record on appointees does leave people with a suspicion that with his own person in charge of the agency with loyalty to Donald Trump before the truth, the agency might be further compromised. McCain is right to call for a special prosecutor to look into events with an impartial eye.

McCain wants a prosecutor.
Although the FBI was harmed by Comey, the agency should be capable of concluding its investigation into Trump's presidential campaign and Putin's involvement in the American presidential election. What will be important is the choice of the new director of the FBI and Trump's poor record on appointees does leave people with a suspicion that with his own person in charge of the agency with loyalty to Donald Trump before the truth, the agency might be further compromised. McCain is right to call for a special prosecutor to look into events with an impartial eye.

Yes, let them (whoever) get to the bottom of Trump ties and business dealings with the Russians. But on the other side let them if they choose to reopen Hillary email investigation's. If one or the other or both is found to have colluded, charge them with treason and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. But you will not only have to go after Trump and Hillary, you go after both AG's under them. I think it would some people good on this board to go back in history and research Session's since his college days. I know there wasn't an AG under Hillary, go after the one while she was SOS.

Forum List

Back