BREAKING: Trump fires Comey....YOU'RE FIRED!

So many conflicting stories....what are we to believe?

1. Trump was outraged that Comey had restarted an email investigation on Hillary Clinton right before the election

2. Trump was outraged that Comey was not ending the Russia investigation but was expanding it

1. Trump was outraged that Comey had restarted an email investigation on Hillary Clinton right before the election

2. Trump was outraged that Comey was not ending the Russia investigation but was expanding it
No doubt you believe whatever the DNC media tells you.

I am so glad we now have a media that criticizes the POTUS non-stop. I wonder why they didn't do this under Big Ears...:D:uhoh3::rolleyes:o_O:cool:

I am so glad we now have a media that criticizes the POTUS non-stop. I wonder why they didn't do this under Big Ears...:D:uhoh3::rolleyes:o_O:cool:

You didn't answer......which reason do you believe?

You didn't answer......which reason do you believe?
don't you worry your empty head...it is all BS and you got duped again.

In an interview with Lester Holt (full interview will air tonight on NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt), Trump said he fired Comey because he was a showboat and a grandstander.

I'm gonna watch that interview tonight, it should be interesting.

It was racist to criticize Barry and most cowered from doing so

This fiasco of the FBI investigating Trump and/or his associates just goes to show how insane it is to have someone investigating their boss. Whenever an investigation is started that may involve the president, his administration or colleagues it should be turned over to an independent special prosecutor. How can someone conduct an investigation that may involve their boss. That's just nuts.

If the investigation shows that neither Trump nor his people did anything wrong, the public is just going to assume Trump replaced Comey with someone that would produce the desired results.

If the investigation concludes there is no Trump involvement in the Russia interference in the election, then Trump has made a huge political mistake by not waiting for the investigation to complete before firing Comey.

Trump is starting to sweat

Comey fired because of his treatment of Hillary?
More like Comey is able to testify about Trumps connections to Russia

Let's hear Comey testify on Trumps connections to Russia

Hey nutjob, your tin foil hat is cutting off the circulation to your brain.
It's no longer tin foil

Trump is showing the pressure is getting to him

Do you actually believe Trump fired Comey because of what he did to Hillary?

No, Trump fired Comey because he is incompetent.

I'll give way to your supreme knowledge of tin foil hats.

Where were you when Schumer was calling for Comey to be fired? For once and for all, would you people make up your fukin' minds and decide if you love or hate Comey?

This fiasco of the FBI investigating Trump...

Stopped reading here.

FBI is not investigating Trump. Got it?
There is no way to know what the investigators have uncovered or where it will lead. As Comey said we will follow the investigation no matter which way it goes.

Trump is the beneficiary of the Russia interference. That seems pretty obvious. What we don't know is whether any one in the Trump camp including Trump had any involvement. With the firing of Comey, exoneration of the Trump camp will forever be in question. A very bad move by Trump. He should have waited till the investigation was wrapped up.

Stopped reading here.

There is no way to know what the investigators have uncovered or where it will lead. As Comey said we will follow the investigation no matter which way it goes.

Trump is the beneficiary of the Russia interference. That seems pretty obvious. What we don't know is whether any one in the Trump camp including Trump had any involvement. With the firing of Comey, exoneration of the Trump camp will forever be in question. A very bad move by Trump. He should have waited till the investigation was wrapped up.

Russian interference in what?

How about you provide one name of Russian that Trump was colluding with?

Stopped reading here.

Russian interference in what?

How about you provide one name of Russian that Trump was colluding with?
The whole purpose of the investigation is to determine the extent of the interference in the election, how it was done and who was involved. If there was proof that Trump was colluding with the Russians, he would be fighting impeachment now. What we do know is that there is evidence of hacking and it's been tied to the Russians. We also know that there are many links between the Trump campaign and the Russians, Paul Manafort, Jared Kushner, Michael Flynn, Jeff Sessions, Carter Page, Erik Prince, Roger Stone, etc.. We also know that the Trump campaign is the likely beneficiary of the inference in the election.

First you lefties screamed that Russian hacked the elections.
Now it's actually interference and you are talking about it like it did happen. Just like hacking.

After months of searching... No evidence.

The investigation continues.

Tell me, at what point you lefties will accept the investigation outcome and shut up?

Now it's actually interference and you are talking about it like it did happen. Just like hacking.

Tell me, at what point you lefties will accept the investigation outcome and shut up?
As I recall 19 security agencies after reviewing the evidence collected by 4 of the agencies agree the Russians were involve.

Trump's firing and replacement of Comey will certainly look like Trump was trying to influence the investigation. How can it not when he fire the guy that's investigating his campaign? His lack of understanding of politics and how Washington works is just incredible.

This fiasco of the FBI investigating Trump and/or his associates just goes to show how insane it is to have someone investigating their boss. Whenever an investigation is started that may involve the president, his administration or colleagues it should be turned over to an independent special prosecutor. How can someone conduct an investigation that may involve their boss. That's just nuts.

If the investigation shows that neither Trump nor his people did anything wrong, the public is just going to assume Trump replaced Comey with someone that would produce the desired results.

If the investigation concludes there is no Trump involvement in the Russia interference in the election, then Trump has made a huge political mistake by not waiting for the investigation to complete before firing Comey.
I guess you should have been ok with a SP for Hillary Clinton and Obama over Benghazi.. But then you said there wasnt a problem then and no one lied or died.... Liberal Idiots..

As I recall 19 security agencies after reviewing the evidence collected by 4 of the agencies agree the Russians were involve.

Trump's firing and replacement of Comey will certainly look like Trump was trying to influence the investigation. How can it not when he fire the guy that's investigating his campaign? His lack of understanding of politics and how Washington works is just incredible.
Those same four stated that no evidence of collusion was found. Or did you conveniently ignore that part of their assessments.

All investigations should be long past completed by this time. Even last week the update given to congress stated that their is no evidence of collusion. Not even incidental (suggestive) evidence is present...

So how did they push buttons for Trump instead of Hills? Or manipulate the tallies?or use brain waves to confuse voters?

Forum List

Back